Close

Your Melody Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their lips had just touched and Sara couldn't look anymore.

Turning away from the door, her face filled with hatred and her eyes further determined than before.

"I'll get rid of you, Jung Taekwoon." 

 

 

Leo gasped and pushed Ravi away with his free arm.

"Hey!" He had called out at the other but Ravi was lost as he held Leo again, his eyes still hooded.

"Stop..trying to run away..." He got closer again when, "Huh?" He realised who he was trying to make out with. 

"WHAT!?" It was Ravi's turn to throw Leo away by a hard push. "What... What was I doing? What happened?" He tugged at his hair in embarrassment as a blush managed to color his cheeks. His face heating up no matter how he tried to get rid of the image. I tried to kiss a guy? I kissed a guy? No! I didn't right? I didn't kiss a guy! Yes, that's right. I was ABOUT TO I WAS ABOUT TO NOTHING ELSE HAHA. my life. 

I should be the one angry here Leo thought as he wiped his lips, a vein popping in his head. Ravi did a great job making it easier for him to forget what happened.

"Hey, did you do something so hated that those things attacked you? They seem very angry." Leo turned to look at Ravi with his hands still in his hair, they were covering his eyes as he looked up. 

"You... Seem all better now..." Leo commented when he saw colour on the other's face.

"Oh.. Hm.." Was all the other could manage because his mind wasn't cooperating nor was his mouth. He managed to breathe and smile as he held his chin, "They're just whining.... I promised them something..." Those parasites. Heh.

"Like giving them money?" I knew you'd be a gangmaster. He leaned the side of his face into his palm in thought, his pinky coiling beneathe his lips. 

"What..!? Money!?" Ravi watched the movement and immediately regretted it as he got a glimpse of the other's slightly pink lips which wasn't there before. Reminding him of what happened. His face heated up more intensely. "Why are you still here?" He asked, trying to sound angry while turning his head away from the other.

"How can I just leave an injured person...." Leo stated matter-of-factly.

"Ah... you wanted to know something, right? I'll tell you because you're so curious." He looks around, "I'm Kim Wonsik's... secret younger brother." Sheesh I'm lying through my teeth. But, Leo seemed to have bought it as his eyes widened in shock. 

 

"My brother, Kim Wonsik loved the spotlight. But I was the eccentric one who composed without leaving the quarters. I never liked mixing with people so I never met anyone. Except for one woman. She was my inspiration, my muse. She loved me and my music. But then I went into a sudden slump and she couldn't handle it. So, she got engaged to Hyuk. The vocalist in BlueRose. But, she loved me!" 

He's like a baby... Leo thought as the man continued. 

"The only way..." Ravi had started to tremble, the desperation in his heart urging to run wild, "I can meet her again.. Is to get out of my slump. By making a song that surpasses my brother Kim Wonsik..."

"Is there any reason as to why you have to finish by that day?"

"The next day is her wedding." Ravi says flatly. "I can't let this slump waste my time. This is my last chance."

He's being... sincere... Leo doesn't waste a moment to think as he answers he will do it.

But then he remembers the problem.

"Ah.. Well... But erm..."

"That's enough. Get out. Let's talk tomorrow." Ravi hugs himself close, not looking up while Leo is still mumbling upon the words that were going to leave his mouth. But, the latter's tone made him stumble upon them instead before they even left his mouth.

 

 

Ravi looked at the book which makes any news relevant to him, appear when he opens it. 

It was finally the news he did not want to hear. But, would probably give him motivation to move forward.

--After dating for 10 years, Hyuk, the former member of BlueRose and Hani, an acclaimed producer in the recording industry will finally get married! Hyuk confessed Hani was his first love. They knew eachother since childhood--

That's all he read when he closed the book. A letter fell to the floor as he did so. He had bent down to pick it up, the words clear on it, 'From Sara- To Ravi' when he got startled by a voice.

"Ravi's younger brother? Why not tell him the truth?" Sara smiled from a seat placed opposite. 

"How did you get here?" Ravi asked. 

"Sebastian told me everything. I feel like I'm recieving special treatment."

Sebastian... What are you upto? He grit his teeth. "Don't you dare tell Taekwoon! The moment he knows the truth about this mansion, his life will be in danger." And my contract will cease to exist too... 

"Then what about me? You didn't even blink an eye when I was in danger!" Sara shot hysterically.

"I have no reason to care for you." He turned to leave. 

"The Ravi I knew before.... Why are you attracted to him anyway? He's a man! Don't you realise what's happening to you because of him? You're into wom-" 

"SHUT UP! You're revolting. Get out of my sight before I lock you up again." Ravi blurted out. Shocking the girl who grit her teeth, murmering curses as she ran away. 

"Damn it..." Ravi slammed the letter on the table when she left.

 

 

"Sara?" 

Leo walked down the stairs to the living room to find the supposedly disqualified contestant still at the table. His face was a little brighter than before and he was wearing tight black jeans with a blue jean shirt. The sight of how he changed because of what happened yesterday made Sara's blood boil.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he stood next to the table the girl was lying her head on. 

"What is it to you? Why do you care?" Sara answered coldly. 

"Well... I was worried about you. Sebastian said you broke some rules." Whew. She isn't injured at all. He suddenly remembered Ravi's younger brother.

"Sara, do you have any of Ravi's CDs? Music sheets?" Leo asked. He had wanted to listen how Kim Wonsik sounded like.

"What if I do?" Sara was mad. She was so mad that someone else was taking interest in her bias, someone else touched her bias, someone else... ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter