Decision

Your Melody Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ravi sat on the couch that was now cleaned up by the maids of the mansion.

He looked around the brightly lit room, there were expensive drinks and sweets set on the table and a large gold and silver chandelier hanging above it. His piano was set a little away from the table and a luxurious, red loveseat was positioned next to it. 

For Leo to sit on for when he arrives. 

Ravi smiled to himself in content. 

The butler noticing this, cleared his throat, making the other look at him.

"Were you planning on composing or.... or on dating?" 

"What?" Ravi lifted a brow, scoffing. "Don't make it into something that it's not. You know who my goal is and what am I interested in." Why do I keep repeating this, as if to remind myself? Ravi thought as he immediately muted the thought. 

"That poor boy has been living in so much darkness, and now in this suffocating mansion, don't you think a little bit of brightness will make him happy? Ah, figures. You collect foul things. How would you know?" The butler felt slapped. Ravi sighed as he walked towards his piano and sat on it.

"A decision must be made tonight." He lifted his fingers towards the piano, setting them on the keys, "Or else it will be too late." He started playing it and the butler's eyes snapped open at the melody. 

"It seems that you have progressed in your composition." He smiled, satisfied. 

"It's still far from done." Tonight. I will make you sing, Taekwoon. "But," He lifted his eyes towards the ticking, classic clock on the wall, "where the hell are you?!" It was 12:10 AM. Their appointed time being 12 AM.

 

 

The moon rays flood through the window of Leo's room. 

He lay on his bed, twisting and turning. His body refusing to relax as he finally lay straight, staring at the ceiling above, his eyes dreamy. 

The memory just won't leave his head.

 

Without even having time to react, all Leo saw were Ravi's closed eyes as he was pulled from behind his neck to the other's lips. Their lips had met and Ravi moved them against his.

The Kiss....

Was so cold, but intense....

Holding Leo still by the neck, he had swiftly placed his lips within the confused boy's, but as soon as he had started moving them over his bottom and upper lip, the kiss getting warmer and wetting his chapped lips, Leo felt his eyes closing to the new sensation that filled the pit of his stomach, the warmth of each kiss flooding throughout his body.

It was so...

Ravi had bit his bottom lip, making Leo gasp as they deepened their kiss further.

Addicting...

 

Ah... Leo felt his lips as his stomach filled with butterflies and warmth, his heart racing as he remembered the beautiful face.

Rather than feeling disgusted

Ravi's lashes were longer than he thought as he noticed the other's closed lids, his hair falling over his face softly.

It felt...

Leo watched as those eyes finally lifted, his hooded emerald orbs were even more attractive upclose...

 

Leo slapped himself. 

Not mentally, literally. Physically. 

His face had a deep dark blush on both the cheeks and one of them was slightly longer because of how hard he slapped himself. Ow... 

What's wrong with me? Thinking about these things here. Well, anyway... I have to tell him tonight. 

.

.

.

Little Leo looked at the sheet of paper in his hand. 

Sheet of Music. 

His eyes started stinging as tears filled up.

They were hazy, he couldn't read them. No matter how he tried, they blurred everytime he looked at it. 

He looked at his father, who watched him with sad eyes, the crease in his brow getting deeper in worry and sorrow. 

Behind him, his mother was hanging. Her neck stretched abnormally, inhumane. 

Dread befell Leo's being, his throat closed up as he tried reading the sheets again. 

Sing...

Sing... 

But, he could not make any sounds.

.

.

.

 

Leo gasped, eyes widening as he felt a cold shiver not too far away from him. 

Sara stood in the dark, her smile wide and creepy. 

"You scared me!" Leo said as he sat up straight. 

"It's only me. You were fast asleep so I waited for you to wake up." Leo realised he had fallen asleep, he looked at the time and realised he was ten minutes late. 

"I heard everything about you and the mansion's owner deal from Sebastian. I came here looking for Ravi... But met his younger brother instead, hmph! What a fraud... I'm disqualified from the camp... But, Sebastian has allowed me to stay longer in the mansion. Although I did say I'd file a complaint over the small scratch I got."

"To tell you the truth, I'm dying to know what Ravi's younger brother is composing. And..." She held L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter