Blinded

Your Melody Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyuk! Hyuk! I saw it! I saw that Ravi was alive! He was coming to see me!" Hani awoke pale with eyes wide, filled with distress.

"It was just a dream, honey.." Hyuk answered from the other side of the bed as he got up to face her.

"But.. we... we're the ones responsi-" a kiss was placed on her lips to silence her, "shhh, it was just a dream..." and Hani gave in.

 

 

Leo woke up when he felt someone pressing their ice cold hands to his cheek. He looked around to see his room was dark and the view from his window showed that it was midnight since he couldn't hear a single soul or at least a sound of an animal brushing against the bushes below. He decided to fall asleep again when he suddenly heard a harsh scream. He was up and out of his room within a second and outside Sara's door. He knocked a few times asking if she's in there. When no answer came he opened the door and stepped in to find blood all over the floor, spread as if the body was dragged while bleading. Leo sat down and touched the fresh blood with his finger to taste it, "oh? they're actually good in this" he said as he stood up.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Leo looked beside him to see Minho looking around in worry, but with no fear in his demeanor, standing close to him. He had a knife in his hand while the other hand was clenched into a fist.

"What happened here?" He asked while something fell on his shoulder, like a drop. It fell on Leo too and they both looked up to see the blood was dragged on the ceiling too. The body nowhere to be seen but seemingly got dragged through the ceiling too. They both decided to follow the markings from the blood when Leo gasped lightly looking down. 

There was a star shaped sign on the floor with a circle around it. There were blood drops on each of it's corners and some hair in the middle. 

"Did she try to get Ravi's spirit back?" Minho questioned in an annoyed expression as he massaged his temples. 

"Well, she was quite kept to bring him back... she was really insane. But, we have to find her." Leo said as he picked up her buzzer from the floor which had the initials "Ravi (hearts) Sara" on it. He picked it up and kept it with him as he looked up. The blood trails on the ceiling followed out of the door. They left the room and kept following it when Leo saw the double doors at the end of the hall again. He wondered why he was always drawn to it, why did it always catch his attention so strongly, so he decided to go towards it instead. he hadn't even taken two steps when he was yanked back from his arm by Minho. "We're not allowed to go there. Don't get yourself disqualified." He said sternly as he followed the trail along with the other.

As soon as they entered, the room was pitch black to the point you couldn't see the walls. The curtains, even though pulled aside gave very little light. Minho pulled out a flash light as Leo followed closely. He shone it around until they heard flapping of wings. Minho faced it down to see a large crow, the size of a new born baby, with red and black eyes, staring at them angrily. 

"Don't go close to it." But, Minho was too late as the other had already made his way towards the crow.

"Is this even re-" all of a sudden the bird turned bigger and it's black feathers stood up sharply as it cawed in a pitch that made them cover their ears and eyes to block it out.

 

When Leo opened his eyes, he was in the same room but Minho was no longer there. 

"Minho?" He called out in the dark, but the swishing of the wind only answered him back.

He looked around again until he turned around to see a figure standing between a window, directl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter