Obsession

Your Melody Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ravi had still kept his hold on Leo's arm who kept looking at him in confusion. 

Leo jerked his hand away when Ravi's green eyes only got bigger as if he was expecting to see someone else but was surprised to see it wasn't who he thought it was.

"You're disqualified! You pressed your buzzer!" Ravi growled. Leo pulled out the buzzer he had pressed and said, "This isn't my buzzer, though. It's Sara's. Your rules say that you'll be disqualified only if you press your own buzzer." he showed the buzzer that had the initials 'Sara(heart)Ravi' on it.

"Who are you? Do you run this place?" He asked. Ravi grunted out of annoyance and pulled Leo by the wrists as he got up. He quickly walking outside the room holding a struggling Leo. 

'What are you doing!? Leave me alone you're hurting me!" Ravi's grip was strong on the other man's arm and Leo couldn't pull away or stop him no matter what. They were walking into the hallway towards the blue double doors at the end of the hallway that he had seen that day. 

 

"Leo!" The said man jerked his head behind to see Minho coming after him with the knife in his hands, ready to strike. I knew that toy wasn't real... Leo thought as Ravi turned around, pointed at Minho and said, "finish him". As soon as he ordered that, a clown climbed out from beneath the ground holding a saw in all the six arms it possessed. Its skull had no eyes, nor did it have a nose or a mouth. Its lower jaw hung from the side of his face as if it was torn apart. It took quick steps towards Minho who slashed its thighs and dodged its attacks.

 

 

Leo didn't realise they had already reached the end of the hallway and the blue doors were being opened by Ravi. He only realised it when Ravi pushed him inside forcefully and smiled at him wickedly. 

"You said you weren't scared of anything. So let's see how you survive this room. Bye bye!" The door was shut and Leo was thrown into complete darkness. He tried to figure out where he was but as soon as he placed his hands on the floor, he was surprised to feel that it was wet and sticky. He looked around to see some sort of light or a window but was only met by darkness. 

He felt a chill around him and his heartbeat quickened. He was scared. He was actually scared because it was too dark and he didn't want to die like Sara did. He tried to look around again when his eyes adjusted to the darkness. Three ghosts of men and women were around him, wearing clothes of white. They covered his eyes, mouth and ears and held down his body. Leo tried to struggle out of their strong hold when slowly, his eyes were unveiled. The scene he saw in front of him was of his mother hanging. She was facing him as she lifted her head up, "Leo.... it's me... mother.." she smiled crookedly and fell with a loud thud that made Leo scream with his mouth still covered, tears pooling at the corner of his eyes. He didn't want to look anymore but he couldn't ignore the moving body, as it got up, the face stretching all the way to the back to look at Leo in the eyes. 

"What's wrong... you killed me... don't you remember?" Leo closed his eyes as tears made their way down his cheeks. He shook his head violently as his the woman claimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter