Falling Apart

Your Melody Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Sara?" Leo asked more carefully than he would like. Wasn't she eliminated? 

"... You're not the one..." Sara whispered more to herself.

"Huh?" 

"You're. Not the ONE!" She shouted, "I'm supposed to be with him! So stop it and get far away from Ravi! Go back to that dreary place of yours! That's where you belong!"

What's happening?

"They're not fated to be together..." Sara said to herself, biting her lip. 

I knew she was a special child.... But this is pretty bad. Leo thought, deciding to ignore her as he was getting late for his rehearsals.

"Sorry Sara, I'll have to catch up with you later." He said as he turned away from the other and started picking up the lyric sheet, "I have to rehearse with him soon so-" He stopped midway when he heard a clicking sound, looking behind he saw Sara pointing a revolver gun, directly at him.

"Stop.... Joking around, Sara." Leo tried to stop her, thinking it must be a bad joke.

"You think I'm joking around!?" The girl scolded, her gaze turning narrow as she realised the other was slightly shaking. "Heh~ Don't be scared." She pointed the gun directly at his middle, "I'm not going to kill you." Then she shifted the gun's point towards the other's knees, "Since you're not going to leave by your own will.... I'm going to force you out."

"Sar-" BANG! Leo fell to the floor, cupping his ears close with his hands.

 

 

"Haha.." Sara giggled lightly. 

 

She had missed the shot.

"Sorry. Aiming is more difficult than I thought. Stay right there."

She really pulled the trigger... Leo thought as his body drained of colour and he started feeling numb all over, he was scared. 

"One... More.. Time.." Sara said as she lifted the gun, aiming at his knees again.

She's really going to do it.... Leo's eyes focused behind Sara and he saw the door was ajar. This was his only chance.

"SARA!" Leo screamed which caught the girl off-guard as he lunged forward, giving her a push hard enough to land her on the floor. With her down, Leo started at the door.

"STOP!" The obsessed fangirl shouted as she took the gun in her hands again. Aiming directly at the other's back.

Leo had just pushed the door open.

BANG!

Leo's body jolted forward. 

Sara smiled.

He fell.....

 

Into Ravi's protective arm, while the other was up in defense. 

 

Leo breathed heavily into the other's chest, holding him tightly.

"What.... the hell are you doing?" Ravi growled, putting force into the "Hell". His eyes wide open in alarm and warning towards Sara. "Are you crazy?" He said with gritted teeth. 

Leo was shaking, Seeing him so vulnerable made Ravi think things he wouldn't have thought.... I just can't seem to catch a break! He thought angrily as he turned his head back at Sara. Moving the other behind his back, Ravi tried to tackle Sara into handing him the gun.

"Give me the gun."

"No, Wonsik!" Leo called out desperately, holding the other tighter.

"Look at me, Ravi... You're so bad... I love you..." Sara said while still holding the gun. 

I can't take it anymore... She's crazy! Ravi thought as he took quick steps towards her.

"We're meant to be together.. Why can't you feel the same way I do?" The desperate girl tried again as tears spilled from her eyes that were now widening unnaturally.

"Stop it. You're driving me crazy!" Ravi said as he pulled her arm down to angle the gun towards the floor.

"WHY CAN'T IT BE ME!!??" Sara screeched. Wonsik froze.

 

"WHY CAN'T IT BE ME!!??" Ravi had screeched. 

Wonsik started to wobble as the memory hit him... His grip got loose on her arm and she angled the gun back.... at her head this time. 

She clicked the revolver.

"Sara!" Leo shouted in despair.

"Sara. That's useless." Ravi said, in annoyance.

"If I can't be with you, there's no point for me to live any longer." 

 

"If I can't have you, I have no reason to live."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter