Won't listen

Your Melody Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo ran as fast as he could towards the place he had met the strange man. He opened the door with a loud bang and stood inside while trying to catch his breath. He was breathing heavily when Ravi was on the table writing, "Why are you here? It's not time for us to meet yet."

"Minho is acting strange!" Leo blurted out, his face filled with worry and Ravi looked up Minho? His eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

"He suddenly..!" Leo was shouting and Ravi cut him off with an disinterested, "So?" and Leo finally calmed down, still catching his breath with all the adrenaline running in his veins, "What?" He asked.

"It's out of my hands." Ravi said as he looked down at his written sheet again, his hand supporting his cheeks he sat on the table. 

"I merely bring out.... the most abominable parts within their subconciousness. They are the ones who can't endure it." Ravi grinned and looked at Leo, "Of course before I do it, most of the idiots drop out anyway. Don't you think this was meant to happen when 5 million dollars are on the line? But Minho is pretty tough.... That killer." He ended with a bitter tone.

"What gives you the right to say that?" Leo asked and Ravi smirked.

"The land is governed by capitalism. Rights are given to you if you have money and power."

"You bastard!" Leo lunged forward, his hands clenched into fists as he tried to throw a punch at the other but failed as the other held his wrists.

"You dare hit me?"  Ravi said as he pushed him to his knees by just holding both of his wrists. Leo struggled a bit until Ravi got bored and let out a sigh, leaving one of the wrists. Leo's head was down for a while until he looked up, snatching away his other wrist surprising the latter.

"Then, can I request a favor? If I were Minzy, I'd never leave such a troubled man. But why did she? I know you researched on her too."

"Why should I?" Ravi asked dully, raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't sign the contract yet." Leo said matter-of-factly and Ravi laughed loudly which surprised the other. His laugh made him feel a little lighter inside but he didn't show it. 

"Is that a threat?" 

"Take it out from the millions." Ravi realised the latter was serious and decided to tell.

 

The door slammed shut and Ravi smiled. 

"Did you see that? He talks aas if he already won the million dollars." He said as the butler appeared from behind the darkness. 

"I'm surprised you readily gave him the answer." The butler said as the other sat back on his table.

"I had no choice."

"Minho is digging his own grave with that knife." The butler said after a moment of silence.

"That's because it's the only thing he uses when confronted." Ravi pushed his chair back as the image of Leo's worried face popped into his mind. He frowned, What happened to his face? How did that bastard manage to make his face like that?

 

 

Minho lay on the floor as the ghost climbed on top of him, "I thought you were a victim..." it said as it held him by his neck. 

"Do you want to say I'm a murderer too? You're right. Even after the war I didn't stop. I became a mercenary and did anything asked of me for the money." A groaned escaped his clenched teeth as the hold around his neck tightened. "I threatened, terrorized..." He slashed the throat of the one holding him, "and killed."

He stood up, looking around the corpses lying around the room. His eyes a different shade of brown, cloudy with something of the past. 

"It was good I came here. The rush I get while cutting into flesh and being covered in blood. This is what I wanted." 

"MINHO!" The said person looked behind.

Leo stood at the door, trying to catch his breath, "Minho.. -huff- huff-...Minho get a hold of yourself! Minzy didn't leave, she-"

"Again? How tiresome!" Leo backed away from the eyes he couldn't recognise anymore. Minho had a deathly aura around him. The man wobbled and giggled as he looked back the shorter male. 

"Minho..." Leo tried again but all the other saw was a burned corpse approaching him, "I'll find you over and over again to get revenge!" The voice said as it laughed and that's all it took for the other to aim his knife and charge the helpless man that stood before him.

He can't hear a word I'm saying... Leo thought to himself as he lifted his arms to stop the other. But all that Minho saw was "her" reaching for his face with a grin. He brought down his knife with force as Leo screamed, "NO!" but it was too late as the sound of blood spurting and dripping reached his ears. 

Leo felt something warm against his body, He opened his eyes to see an arm right above him, with blood dripping. 

. Ravi thought as he saw the large gash on his arm.

"You lunatic." He smiled as Leo got closer to his body without realising, "... Getting played by spirits." 

Minho pulled away, looking At Leo's face beneath the protectve arm. He facep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter