We Need To Live The Beauty First

Your Melody Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wonsik!?" 

The butler walked closer towards the blindfolded male who flailed his arms around hopelessly in the air, trying to find his lover. 

"Wonsik!? Where are you? Please answer me, Wonsik!"

Where did he go?... Sarah wonders too as she looks around, panic building up inside. 

"It would have been nice... If you had gone when he told you to." As if the room wasn't cold enough, the butler's voice brought an icy chill to the bones. "How kind of you to keep me entertained like this." Sebastian couldn't be seen by Taekwoon but he could sense the murderous intent in his voice. 

Taekwoon shouldn't be scared anymore. He needs Wonsik back.

So he stood straight, smiled and asked in a firm tone, "Where's Wonsik?" He hid his shaking hands behind his back but nothing escapes the devil's eye.

The devil smirked, "There's a room behind the wall with the framed picture.." He holds Taekwoon's in his in a formal manner, "Why don't I you there?"

The male can't say no, he needs to get to Wonsik, so he remains quiet as the devils starts leading the way while holding his hand. 

"STOP!" Sarah screams as she runs towards them but is immediately silenced with a gasp by just a dangerous glance from the devil.

 

Sebastian opens a door, "Wonsik is in there." 

Taekwoon having no idea, walks in. 

The devil's smirk spreads wider across his face.

Taekwoon... no! Sarah arrives late to see just where the devil had led the male...

But he had disappeared into dark depths of the room. 

Sebastian closed the door of the room and snapped his head towards Sarah who started quivering.

 

 

"Wonsik... Where are you?" Taekwoon calls out in the dark. It's... so dark.... A memory flashes behind his eyes and he wobbles, breathing heavily. 

"Ergh!"

Taekwoon is suddely alert, that wasn't him, Wonsik?...

"ACK!" 

The last shout of pain that resonated the room confirmed Taekwoon's suspicion. It was Wonsik. 

"Wonsik!" He was about to run to where the voice was coming from but stumbled upon his feet, falling to the ground.

Suddenly, some not so familiar coughing and gagging sounds reach him. 

The vision of his hanging mother blinks behind his eyes and he wants to vomit.

He puts his hand over his blindfold and pulls it, revealing his bright but teary eyes. A contrast from when he first entered the room a few weeks ago. 

He throws the blindfold, running towards the open door towards the other end of the room.

He had overcome his fear and found his purpose. 

 

 

"Aghhh!!" Wonsik screams in pain as his body decays right before his eyes. His skin falls off his face like paper as he screams and cries. 

"Wonsik."

He becomes silent to the sound of the faint voice calling his name. 

He lifts his head to see Taekwoon before him.

He covers his face and moves away, "Stop!! DON'T LOOK AT ME! Don't come any CLOSER!" He screams at the worried pale male who wordlessly approaches him. 

"PLEASE GO! Before he finds out... Don't come near me." He completely moves his body away facing the opposite direction as he cries out, but in vain because he soon feels the other's arm around him.

"Why do you keep telling me to go away?" Taekwoon almost whispers as he turns the other's head to his side. 

"I don't care if you're a ghost... Or a monster..." He lifts Wonsik's face up to his, coming close to his lips as he whispers, "I'm not going to leave you anymore." 

And as they get closer, Wonsik realises how warm and alive Taekwoon is... And his heart skips a beat as soon as their lips brush. 

And when they kiss, Wonsik's heart beats faster and faster as it come back to life, his arms find their strength to hold the other close.

When they part, there's only adoration in their eyes for eachother. 

"Thank goodness..." Taekwoon says as he smiles at the alive sight of the other, Wonsik had come back to life. 

 

"I knew this would happen." 

Both of them whip their heads around in astonishment to the source of the voice. 

Sebastian stood, his face dark, so dark you'd think it's burned, his eyes weren't visible but his large grin that cut through his face along with the spec he wore were piercing through the darkness.

"Did you really think you could decieve me? You're quite fearless. And to allow yourself to get caught so quickly..."

 

 

 

Sarah lay on the floor, unable to move.

Her glasses were somehwere aroud where she lay but she didn't have an arm to reach them. 

Actually, she didn't have half of her body with her. 

Ravi...

 

 

Taekwoon screams as his body is slammed against a brick wall,

"NO!! Taekwoon!" Wonsik shouts as he watches the other slide down the wall groaning in pain. He tries to get out of the coffin he was in but the kiss was too short, his legs were still rotten as a corpse. He screams again, "St-STOP!!" And attempts to leave the coffin again but falls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter