A Devil's Mind

Your Melody Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Go back to the last chapter as this is a double update. If you've read the last chapter you can continue reading here.

 

"Dad..." Taekwoon sobbed, "DAD!!" Help me... What should I do? 

 

The father wasn't expecting such a reaction from his son as his eyes started to sting with tears too. "Who... Who made you like this?... I never thought... You'd be able to cry..." Mr. Jung smiled as tears rolled down his face, Taekwoon still called out for him on the other end like a child, "Taekwoon... I'm fine. Nothing in this world is more important to me than you. Don't worry about the ghost house and do what you want to do right now. I'll always be waiting for you." 

With his father's touching words, Taekwoon his heels and rushed back.

I have to hurry... WONSIK!

 

 

 

Wonsik stood in front of the mannequin earing the black suit which was meant for Taekwoon to wear at their performance tonight.

He pulled the loosely tied bow towards his lips, Goodbye...

 

The door to the mansion's hall opened as Ravi stepped in. The moans of the dead surrounded him as they mockingly called out his name, as they spoke how it is his last chance, "Expect the worst, if you fail." One of them said in a grimsome tone. 

Ravi never lifted his head.

The devil smiled unusually wide, bowing, "Are you ready?" Placing his hand over his chest as Ravi walked past, seating himself in front of the piano.

Ravi placed his pocket watch on it while the devil placed an hourglass wtih glowing blue liquid inside it.

 

The time had already started and he placed his hands on the keys.

 

 

 

As Taekwoon entered the mansion, Sarah was already waiting for him by the door. 

"Get in. You're late." 

Sarah followed Taekwoon as he climbed the stairs when she remembered something, If Taekwoon knows the mansion's secret... And Sebastian is made aware, he won't get out alive.... She bit her nails then, Whatever. Why should I care? "Oh Taekwoon! Wait, we ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter