Chapter 8

Investigating Love

 

•• My HeArt BeaTs FaStEr ••

RECAP:

“Hmmm… why are you blushing?? I smell something fishy here.” Chun said to Gui Gui as the guy passed them.

“What? What did you say?” Shocked Gui Gui shouts at Chun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“I said he is handsome. You know the guy?” Chun teases Gui Gui.

“W—who?” Gui Gui stammered.

“Hmmm,, I didn’t know that someone has passed through me.” Chun still teasing Gui Gui with devilish smile.

“What are you saying? I don’t get it.” Gui Gui asks.

“I understand you my little sister. He’s handsome right? And he looks nice like me. Hahaha.” Chun keeps teasing her.

“C—chun, stop those nonsense talks.” Gui Gui said as she’s trying to avoid the topic.

“But duty first, before anything else,” Chun said in serious face.

“What? I don’t like that guy!” Gui Gui lied, she’s almost shouting.

“Shhh.. Don’t shout and don’t overreact. People around here will hear you or else many will recognize that you really like the guy.” Chun continued to .

“Hmp! Whatever!,” Gui Gui walks faster trying to avoid Chun’s jokes about her and Aaron.

“Hey! Wait! Be careful or else you’ll get birth in no time. Hahaha” Chun chase at Gui Gui. He’s still teasing Gui Gui.

The two arrived at Fan Fan’s house. Gui Gui is still mad at Chun for teasing her and Aaron. Chun sit at the wooden sofa and apologize to Gui Gui.

“Sorry okay? You easily get mad. Hahaha” Chun apologized.

“Hmp!” Gui Gui place the big fish in the table.

“So Gui, how’s your tour around the island?” Chun asks Gui Gui about her secret investigation while he’s away yesterday.

“Well Ella had told many things about the island to me.” Gui Gui took a deep breath before she start sharing the information she gathered to Ella.

“Really?” Chun’s eyes shows interest.

“Yup! She told me that many people avoid going nearer to those big rocks in the seaside” Gui Gui continued.

“So what’s the big deal about that?” Chun asks in serious face.

“Well the people around here believe that whoever goes in there, the dwarfs and the fairies will get them.” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“That’s it! They planted fears in everyone hearts so no one will go there and that they can do their operations freely.” Chun exclaimed as she combine the information that Gui Gui gathered.

“Definitely, so what are we going to do now?” Gui Gui asks Chun.

“We have to go behind those big rocks to investigate. We’re running out of time and we have to do it sooner. The longer we stay here, the more dangerous for us.”Chun explains to Gui Gui.

“You’re right. So when we will do this plan?” asks Gui Gui.

“This evening; but I have to go first to Mr. Jose. I’ll just ask permission that I can’t go with them to fish again later.” Chun said.

“Okay. I’ll just wait for you here.” She said.

Chun went to Mr. Jose and told him that he’s dizzy in the sea, so he has to rest first.

“Is that so? Okay, just take a rest for the night now.” Jose gave permission to Chun.

“Thank you Mr. Jose.” He said. Chun immediately went home to discuss the plan to Gui Gui.

“So what Mr. Jose said?” Gui Gui asks Chun as he arrived.

“He said I can’t rest for the night. So here’s our plan Gui, we’ll do the it at exactly 12am; so take a rest for a while now. And me, I’ll just observe the moves of the people outside.” Chun went outside.

Gui Gui sits at the wooden sofa when suddenly she heard that Chun is talking to someone. She was curious so she peek at the door to see whose Chun is talking to. She was shock to see the guy. It was him again.

“Really? So you are a tourist here?” Chun talks to Aaron.

“Yup! Anyway do you feel bored here in the island?” Aaron said in soft but masculine voice.

“You said it right. Thank God I’m with my wife, so I don’t feel any boredom when she’s around.” Chun smiled.

“Oh, the pregnant woman I saw with you earlier?” Aaron asks in usual tone.

“Yes. Wait, I’ll just call her so I can introduce her to you. Honey! Gui Gui!” Chun shouts inside the house.

“W—why?” Gui Gui was shocked.

“Can you come out here? I want you to meet someone.” Chun replied.

“W—wait! I’ll just finish what I’m doing.” Gui Gui heart beats really fast.

“Hurry up! Or it is much better if you just leave first what you’re doing. I want you to meet Aaron here.” Chun continued.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Chun, I’ll get you for this..
You really put me into awkward situations.
[[End of POV]]

“Hurry Up Gui!” Chun shouts again.

“O—okay! I’m coming!” Gui Gui took a deep breath before she went outside to face Chun and Aaron.

“Hi!” Aaron greets her and gave her an intense smile. Gui Gui heart beats really fast upon seeing his smile.

“You’re so slow honey. Anyway, come here, I want you to meet Aaron. Aaron, this is my wife, Gui Gui.“ Chun said as he puts his arms around Gui Gui.

“Such an honor to meet the most beautiful pregnant I’ve ever seen in my whole life.” Aaron laid his hand to Gui Gui for a shake hands.

“Oh h—Hi!. Thank you for the compliment.” Hesitant to accept the hand of Aaron, Gui Gui can feel how Aaron squeezed her hands so tight; So she pulled her hands away and gave Aaron a sullen glance.

Chun is smiling upon seeing the scene between them. He acts like he doesn’t saw anything and let the two to have a precious moment together.

“Honey, I saw him passing by so I called him so I can introduce you to him. Anyway, can you make us two coffees honey?” Chun said.

“O—okay.” Gui Gui went inside the house to make coffees.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
That Bastard man! Why he’s here?
And why the hell he squeezed my hand?
Hmp! I’m really pissed!
[[End of POV]]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope all of you love the way I edited my stories... Now it's very detailed,, and you can really imagine the scenes... try to update more later... ^_^