Chapter 6

Investigating Love

 

••QuEsTiOnS are AnSwErEd••

RECAP:

“That’s right Ella, so that I can know you better and claim you as one of my friends. Well you know it’s very hard if I don’t make friends here excluding of course Fan Fan Jie.” Gui Gui smiled at Ella.

“O—okay,” Ella smiled shyly to Gui Gui and the three ladies walk together on their way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ON THEIR WAY HOME,,,

“Ella can you accompany my cousin on our house? I’ll just need to buy something in the store.” Fan Fan walks away from the two ladies.

“Ella, I’m so tired. Can we have a sit first in those rocks?” Gui Gui pointed at the big rocks near the seaside.

“Okay,” Ella accompanies Gui Gui to sit in the big rock.

“By the way Ella, can you take me a tour around the island? I want to see the whole place. It looks like there are many good views especially there.” Gui Gui pointed at the big stones not far from them.

“Sure I can take you around the island. But behind those big stones, I can’t. Besides, almost of the people here in island don’t go there.” Ella explains.

“Why?” Gui Gui asks Ella with curiosity.

“I don’t know, but our parents told us not to go there; and because they said there are many dwarfs and immortal earthlings living there. And they also said that if you go there, dwarfs will get you and will not return you back to your family anymore.” Ella continued.

“But Ella, immortal earthlings like dwarfs are not true; they are just purely imagination.” Gui Gui said against Ella’s explanation.

“Well, I don’t believe it too; but there are many people who go there and never return back home. There are no signs of their disappearance that’s why our old relatives warn us not to go behind those rocks.” Ella pointed at the rocks.

“So you mean no one can go there?” Gui Gui asks.

“Not most of all because there are still people who go there and they come back safely.” Ella answered Gui Gui.

“Is that so? How come they can come back safely?” Gui Gui trying not to be suspicious in asking about the big rocks.

“Well they said that dwarfs don’t get them because they are friends with the fairies.” Ella answered.

“Really? Uhmm,,, How many people can go there and come back safely?” Gui Gui continued questioning Ella.

“Hmmm,, Four.” Ella count in her fingers.

“Oh,,,” Suddenly Gui Gui became quiet. She’s thinking about the mystery behind those big rocks and the big syndicate that they are chasing.

“Are you afraid?” Ella notice Gui Gui became quiet.

“H—huh?, Sort of. But still, this island is so beautiful.” Gui Gui smiled.

“That’s true, but Gui Gui I’m warning you not to go there okay? Especially in you situation right now, it will be very dangerous.” Ella became worried to her and looks at her belly.

“Don’t worry, I won’t go there,” Gui Gui assured to Ella.

“Good. Anyway do you feel bored here in the island?” Ella asks.

“Yesterday I’m not, but now that my husband is gone for a day, I feel so bored. Thanks to your presence, I don’t feel bored now.” Gui Gui smiled.

“No problem. Anyway do you know that they will just return tomorrow morning?” Ella continued.

“Yeah, Fan Fan jie told me,” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“By the way, your husband looks nice.” Ella shyly mentioned Chun to Gui Gui.

Ella was shy so she turns her look away from Gui Gui. She didn’t notice the glimpse of smile in Gui Gui’s face.

“Yes.. He’s so nice. Among the guys I met, he’s the nicest, gentleman, and caring person I’ve ever met. That’s the reason why I love him so much.” Gui Gui said as Ella turn her look to her again.

“Really? You’re so lucky to have him,” Ella’s eyes sparkled.

“Yes I’m so lucky. How about you? Do you have boyfriend?” Gui Gui asks.

“M—me? I don’t have one,” Ella was shy.

“Really? How old are you?” Gui Gui asks.

“I’m twenty-five.” Ella replied.

“And up to now, you didn’t meet your destiny?” Gui Gui exclaimed.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Hahaha… She’s obviously attracted to Chun,
Well not bad, she’s pretty,
And I saw in Chun’s eyes earlier that he does like Ella too.
This is interesting…
[[End of POV]]

Suddenly when Gui Gui faced on the other way and saw a guy, she froze.