Chapter 22

Investigating Love

 

♥REVIEW by detay @ sweet-lemon.co.nr ♥

Title: Investigating Love
Author: bhaby_aiya09
URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/ghostielun01/
Requested at: Sweet Lemon
Reviewed by: detay

Title: 5/5

I love your title. No, seriously, I love it. It matches the story, then… It’s just super great. If I would ever browse some stories and found your title, I would really open that one.

Poster/Background: 8/10

To be honest, the poster had that tone that suit the story. I guess for others it would have been cute. Well for me, I’m not really a GuiLun fan, but the above picture was really sweet.

Foreword: 9/10

Your foreword was okay. You describe the situation well. As well as the characters. No comment on that.

Plot: 14/15

I never really found something like this before. And I really find it very cute. The story was nice. That’s all I have to say. I actually loved it, despite that I don’t really like GuiLun. Though I suggest that you make it on Aaron’s point of view, to make it more exciting. So the readers won’t know that Gui’s not really pregnant at all. Well, it’s just a suggestion.

Creativity/Originality: 14/15

Like I said, I never found a story like this before, so that’s really a good point.

Writing Style: 10/10

Your writing style was great. You even put some recaps as to make the readers remember what happened on the previous chapter. Good job.

Flow: 7/10

I was kind of confused; when did Ella and Chun became together? And then, how come Aaron propsed to Gui without even asking her to be his girl friend? Oh anyway, it’s just confusing. Though I like it all in all.

Grammar/Spelling/Vocab: 7/10

I found some grammatical errors here, so no comment on that.

Characterization: 8/10

You explained it well in the foreword; but I thought Chun and Ella was in the same level, though I think Chun is more of a major character than Ella. Oh well, you used them all equally in the story. Even though I’m not a fan of GuiLun, I still liked it.

Overall Enjoyment: 4/5

At first, I didn’t really enjoyed it because of the GuiLun thing, but when I began reading it, I enjoyed it a lot, and I don’t know why. It was nice reading and reviewing it. Though you might think I’m harsh over GuiLun, let’s be friends, okay? Hehehe. :D :>

Total: 86/100

*********************************************************

Wow! Love my score!! thanks for the review detay... It's okay if you don't like GuiLun, at least you're not bias when you reviewed my story... thanks a lot!! sure! we can be friends.. It's not a big deal for me if you don't really like Gui-Lun at least you're being honest.. hehe..