Chapter 3

Investigating Love

 

•• TheiR FiRst EnCounTer • •

RECAP:

“Oh, it’s okay with me. It’s a pleasure to pretend as your wife Chun, and for sure many girls will envy me for that.” She smiled at Hei Ren and Chun.

“And many guys will hunt and kill me for pretending as your husband. Hahaha,” Chun laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE NEXT DAY...

Gui Gui and Chun are in the boat heading from the island. They were actually close to the island when Gui Gui was mesmerized with the beauty of the surroundings.

“Chun, the island is so beautiful,” she whispers to Chun who’s beside her and they were actually holding each other hands

“You’re right. Pity for us we can’t bring cameras.” Chun exclaimed in a deep breath.

“Shhh... Keep quiet. Someone might hear us.” Gui Gui whispers.

“Okay, okay. But you know what Gui, you are really beautiful with that stuff in your belly.” Chun pointed at the bulge in her belly and smiled.

“Shut up! You see that I’m really trying hard to pretend as a pregnant woman here, but instead, you keep teasing me for this.” Gui Gui pouted her lips and she’s trying to ignore Chun’s presence.

“Hey! I’m just kidding okay. By the way, will you get to use the life in the island? Remember, there’s no television, almost nothing, and especially there’s no electricity.” Chun stated to Gui Gui.

“Of course I can. How about you? You might get bored because there are no pretty and y girls in that island.” Gui Gui trying to tease Chun.

“Hey! You’re jealous again.” Chun jokes.

“In your dreams, Hahaha” Gui gui laughed.

The both of them laughed at the same time while holding each other hands. Afterwards, they both look towards the view of the island and enjoyed their surroundings. Whoever will see them, they will think that they are really happy married couple who love each other so deeply. Gui Gui was so happy looking around when she suddenly feel that someone is looking at her. She glances at the passenger at the end of the boat and who’s sitting in front of her. The man is wearing a jeans and white shirt with jacket hang on his shoulders. The guy is looking at her so intimate and smiled. It made Gui Gui feel uncomfortable so she look away from the guy trying not to make an eye contact with him.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Although I’m not looking at him,
I can feel that he’s still staring at me,
And why I feel so uneasy and uncomfortable?
For God sake! That god damn man is really handsome,
And in the real sense of the world..
His eyes, his nose and even his lips are so adorable.
And why do I feel like this?
My heart really beat faster,
But I’m not scared of him.
There’s something about this guy,
I don’t know what that is.
[[End of POV]]

Gui Gui took a deep breath and shake her head, suddenly she can’t prevent herself not to look at guy again so she took a glance at the guy again and saw that the man is still staring at her. This time, the smile in the guy lips has faded away; instead, the man is looking at her with curiosity in his eyes. Again, upon seeing the guy reaction, Gui Gui gave the man a sullen glance and put her head in Chun’s shoulder.

“What happen?” Chun was shock in Gui Gui’s action.

“Nothing, just trying to be sweet.” She whispers.

“Hahaha. Okay, that’s good. In that matter, no one will suspect us that we’re just pretending. Just make sure that you will not fall for me okay?” Chun teases Gui Gui while laughing.

“What!?,” Gui Gui gave a big eye and tickle Chun.

“Hey!” Chun was laughing trying to capture Gui Gui hands and stop her from what she is doing.

After teasing each other, they both laugh. Gui Gui took a quick glance to the guy sitting in front of her, and saw that guy is not looking at them anymore.