Chapter 20

Investigating Love

 

•• SuNsEt ••

RECAP:

“Aaron,, where are you? I hope you’re safe…. “ Gui Gui whispered while hugging herself. “I also love you and I wish I said it earlier,, I’m so sorry,” Gui Gui cried out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Gui,,,,” A man whispered her name.

“Huh?” Gui Gui look around the room and saw Aaron came out behind the curtains. He’s hiding behind the curtains all along.

“Aaron!” Gui Gui shouts in happiness.

“I heard what you said a while ago,” Aaron walk closer to Gui Gui with smile on his face. “You also love me,” he sits beside Gui Gui’s bed.

“A—Aaron! All this time you’re just hiding behind the curtain? What happen? How did you ---,” Gui Gui hugs Aaron.

“Shhh,, I’m safe. You don’t have to think about it anymore. Just say you love me.” Aaron touches Gui Gui’s face and wipes her tears away by kissing her.

“Y---yes, I love you Aaron.” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“I love you too Gui Gui.” Aaron gave her a sweet kiss.

“D---do you really love me?” Gui Gui asked.

“Yes. And please don’t ask me what I like about you, because it’s every little thing you do; and that’s just the way you make me feel. So you still want proofs?” Aaron smiled.

“Nothing… just kiss me.” Gui Gui tease Aaron.

“Sure! Anything for my honey,” And Aaron gave Gui Gui a passionate torrid kiss.

AFTER SIX MONTHS….

Aaron and Gui Gui visit the island again. They were sitting in the seaside while hugging and holding each other hands, and then suddenly Ella and Chun came.

“Hey!! How’s the view there?” Chun teases Gui Gui and Chun.

“Beautiful, especially when I’m looking at this girl beside me,” Aaron exclaimed and then look at Gui Gui.

“Honey, you’re bothering them. Let’s go, by the way my Ba Ba wants to talk to you.” Ella winks as Gui Gui and grabbed Chun away from them.

“Uh-oh, I’m dead.” Chun exclaimed upon hearing Ella’s Ba Ba name.

“Hahaha.. Good luck Chun!” Gui Gui shouts.

“Gui Gui, I love you,” Aaron whispered when Ella and Chun gone.

“I love you too honey,” Gui Gui gave a small kiss in Aaron’s cheek.

“Gui Gui, I want to say something from you,,” Aaron starts.

“What is it?” Gui Gui became curious. And then suddenly Aaron points something in the sky.

When Gui Gui looks up in the sky, she saw a helicopter with banner on it, saying.. “WU YING JIE, MY HONEY WILL YOU MARRY ME?”

“Oh!” Gui Gui moan and look at Aaron.

“Will you marry me my wild but loving sweetheart?” Aaron takes something from his pocket and show to Gui Gui a beautiful ring.

“Y—Yes! I do,,” Gui Gui exclaimed in so much happiness. And then Aaron put the ring on the Gui Gui’s finger ring and they shared a kiss that last for almost five minutes; and then they waited and watched for the sunset together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Finish!! I have more time to update My life and my love now… ^_^