Chapter 15

Investigating Love

 

•• She ShooTs HiM ••

RECAP:

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
God! What do they mean?
Is it Chun they’re talking about a while ago?
[[End of POV]]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Gui Gui got tired from waiting for the guy to float, she decided to jumps in the water. She puts her clothes away and only wears a bikini top and short cycling short. She hid her clothes behind the bush and jumps in the water. Gui Gui swim and swim but she doesn’t have enough oxygen to go through, so she decided to take a rest first. After one hour, Gui Gui let her body to float from the water and think about Chun.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
I can make this.
I can,,, Chun needs me now.
[[End of POV]]

When Aaron got outside the forest, he immediately went to Fan Fan’s house to check Gui Gui. He found out that that Gui Gui is not around, so he decided to look for her. When he didn’t find Gui Gui at the seaside, he went inside the forest and saw the beautiful body of Gui Gui floating from the water.

[[AARON’S POV]]
! This woman doesn’t really know what she’s doing.
What if I’m not here?
What if one of Xiao Gui’s follower saw her in that kind of positon?
! Thinking of what might they do to Gui Gui is really killing me!
But who am I fooling around here? I’m also looking at her.
Gui Gui’s body is so perfect wearing only that bikini top and short cycling short.
Every curve of her body is so beautiful.
[[End of POV]]

Gui Gui suddenly felt someone is staring at her, so she swim underwater again. Aaron saw what Gui Gui did, he was alarmed that Gui Gui might drown under water; and when he didn’t saw Gui Gui float again for several minutes, he became worried and jumps in the water.

“Gui Gui!” Aaron shouts before he jumps.

Aaron is really worried about Gui Gui so he swim and swim just to find her. When he’s already lacks of oxygen, Aaron show up his head to catch some air; but he was shocked that a gun is pointing at his head.

“So, what? Did you saw some good views?” Gui Gui sarcastically asked Aaron. Her eyes are pure of hatred.

“It’s not like that Gui,” Aaron trying to explain.

“Get up!!” Gui Gui shouts at Aaron.

“Gui Gui, whatever you are thinking is wrong. The reason I jumps in the water is because ----,” Aaron had not finishes explaining when Gui Gui shouts at her again.

“I said get up!” Gui Gui is still pointing the gun at Aaron.

“Okay, okay! If you’re thinking that I have bad intensions, you’re wrong okay?” Aaron gets up in the water while he raises his two hands.

“Shut up!,” Gui Gui shouts at him again. Her eyes are flaring in so much hatred.

“When I got here, I saw you, so I hid myself. And one more thing, I thought you drown so I ---,” Aaron kept talking when Gui Gui stops her again.

“I said shut up!” Gui Gui is really angry so she accidentally push the trigger of her gun.

“!” Aaron exclaimed when he felt that the bullet hit him in the shoulder.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Damn!
I didn’t mean to shoot him.
Thank God my gun has a silencer.
[[End of POV]]

“Damn it, Gui Gui! Why did you shoot me? Do you really want to kill me?” Aaron is starting to be pissed. He touches his shoulder and saw blood on it.

“Yes I am!” Gui Gui stand still even though Aaron shouts at her.

“! Are you thinking? What if we made noise here? For sure Xiao Gui’s comrade will see us!” Aaron is still shouting.

“Huh?” Gui Gui was trying to calm down upon realizing what she has done. Suddenly they hear a sound of footsteps.

“Come here!” Aaron grabbed Gui Gui and hid their selves behind the big bush.

“Hey!” Gui Gui exclaimed, but Aaron quickly covers .

“Sshh, Don’t be too noisy! We’re dead if they’ll found out about us.” Aaron whispered to Gui Gui.

There are two men talking about their lives inside the laboratory and Xiao Gui, their boss. Gui Gui peek to see the faces of the guys and saw them put their oxygen tank and dive in the water. Aaron is almost hugging Gui Gui trying to protect her.

“Are they gone?” Gui Gui push Aaron’s hand in her and stand up, but Aaron pull her down.

“Are you crazy? Are you really trying to put yourself in danger?” Aaron is annoyed so he pinches at Gui Gui’s cheeks.

“Ouch! What the --,” Gui Gui was hurt.

“You shut up! Don’t you know how strong they are?” Aaron pinches Gui Gui’s cheeks harder.

“W—what do you mean?” Gui Gui asks.

“What I’m saying is, what if their comrades are on their way too? And we don’t know how cruel they are in terms of killing people. They will not just kill you, maybe they will also you,” Aaron explains.

“Hmp! Who are really you? How did you know about the syndicate we’re chasing?” Gui gui was slightly shiver upon hearing what might they do to her.

“I’m Yan Ya Lun, special task force from Taiwan police headquarters. We’ve been chasing for the group of Xiao Gui for a long time. They always go to some places, but we found out that their hideout here is the biggest laboratory of drugs. We also have comrades that are working for Xiao Gui, so we know what are they doing.” Aaron explains

“You mean there are also agent like me and Chun chasing for Xiao Gui?” Gui Gui asks.

“Yes.” Aaron replied.

Gui Gui is confused, she’s still suspecting if Aaron is telling the truth.

“Gui Gui ---,” Aaron whispered.

“I can’t easily trust you Aaron,” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“Why?” he asked.

“I don’t know, I just don’t want to believe you.” Gui Gui glare at him.

“You should believe me, because this is not the first time we’ll help each other.” Aaron exclaimed.

“What do you mean?” Gui Gui asked.

“Chun has been hostage by them,” He said to Gui Gui.

“What? Where is he? ! You know where he is, why didn’t you tell me soon?” Gui Gui is very mad and punch Aaron biceps.

“Gui Gui, stop it! Don’t be noisy! You act like a child, this is not the proper time for ---,” Aaron trying to catch Gui Gui’s hands when she shouts again at him.

“Damn you!” Gui Gui slapped Aaron.

“! I can’t count how many times you slapped me now. The first time you slap me, I didn’t revenge because I have faults. But this time, is it a sin to worry about you?” Aaron is getting angry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love my new poster!! thanks to Jtoasn of http://music-aholicxd.blogspot.com/