Chapter 11

Investigating Love

 

•• ThE TrUtH ••

RECAP:

“Uhm nothing, anyway I’ll just leave you for now okay?” Gui Gui stands up from the rocks quickly.

“Wait! Be careful, you might fall and ---,“ Aaron didn’t continued what he’s trying to say when Gui Gui suddenly lost her balance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gui Gui can smell the fresh breath of Aaron; she can fell the warm of his body while her heartbeats pumps faster and faster.

“A—Aaron,,” Gui Gui can’t help but to mention his name.

“G-Gui Gui…” Aaron is also out of his self. Instead of letting go of Gui Gui, he actually hugs her tighter while Gui Gui’s expressive eyes are looking at his face.

“You’re so beautiful, Gui Gui. How I wish that we met before.” Aaron can help his self but to express his feelings towards Gui Gui.

“W—what----,” Gui Gui was puzzled.

“How I wish that you met me first before you met Chun.” Aaron continued. Hugging Gui Gui tighter.

“W—what?, Aaron, what are you saying?” Gui Gui protest against Aaron’s words.

“Do you know what I feel right now, Gui?” Aaron continued as if he doesn’t hear any protest from Gui Gui.

“I—I don’t know. But whatever you are thinking ----,” Gui Gui didn’t continue what she’s saying because Aaron put his fingers around Gui Gui’s lips.

“What I feel right now is regret because you met Chun first before me. But I don’t know why I have this intuition that I don’t have to stop my feelings for you every time I see you.” Aaron confessed and slowly touch Gui Gui’s face.

“W—what are you saying!” Gui Gui got confused so she angrily put Aaron’s hands away from her face.

“This!,”Aaron put his hands behind her neck and slowly move her face closer to his.

“A—Aaron!” But before Gui Gui could object. She felt Aaron’s lips into hers.

Gui Gui was shocked that made her eyes grew bigger. For a minute, Gui Gui could not think straight so Aaron took advantage of that. He kissed her hard, he kissed her gently, and he kissed her in a more passionate ways. And because of that, it made more Gui Gui out of her consciousness. Gui Gui can feel how Aaron is so impulsive in kissing her and how he holds her tighter. Gui Gui almost want to give in, almost want to close her eyes and feel the kiss that they’re sharing when suddenly Gui Gui’s phone ring again. The tone of the phone made Gui Gui back to her consciousness.

“No! Let me go!” Gui Gui slapped Aaron in the face and immediately jumps down from the rocks.

“Gui Gui, don’t run! Your baby! It’s very dangerous!” Aaron shouted at her.

Gui Gui doesn’t care about what Aaron said. She walks fast so she can avoid Aaron. When Gui Gui arrived at Fan Fan’s house, she went straight to her room and talk to herself.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Damn! Damn! Damn!
I’m so weak!
It’s just a kiss! I’m such a fool.
What if someone saw us?
But oh my God, why I don’t feel mad to Aaron?
And why it seems I like the way I feel earlier when he’s kissing me?
[[End of POV]]

Gui Gui was disturbed from her daydreaming when her phone rings again.

“Chun, why?,” Gui Gui asks upon answering her phone.

“Why didn’t you answer my calls a moment ago?” Chun questioned her.

“Uhm,, Ella is with me that time. So what did you see there?” Gui Gui lied.

“There are people came here earlier. Thank God I hid myself fast. The guys’ jumps to the falls and up to this time they didn’t go up from the water.” Chun replied to her.

“So what do you mean?” Gui Gui asks.

“Let’s just talk again later. I just want you to know that I’m safe. I think you should go home now. People might wonder why you’re still staying there alone.” Chun told to Gui Gui.

“Okay.” Gui Gui ends the phone call. She didn’t told to Chun that she’s already home.

MEANWHILE AT THE SEASIDE,,,

[[AARON’S POV]]
!
How could I do that to her?
What am I? ert?
Why did I let myself to kiss her?
I should ask for her forgiveness.
I did something wrong, so I have to accept if she’ll slap me again.
[[End of POV]]

Aaron walks toward his directions to Fan Fan’s house. He saw that door is close but he’s sure that Gui Gui is inside the house. He went closer to the door and think if he’ll knock or not. He chooses the last option. He slowly opens the door and peek inside the house, but he was shock in what he saw. Gui Gui stands up and face the mirror inside the house. And when Gui Gui saw that her baby is not in its proper place, she took off her maternity dress to adjust the bulge in her belly. Aaron saw how Gui Gui did a while ago so he blinked so many times to believe that he’s not dreaming. He was so happy to realize and found out that Gui Gui is not really pregnant. With so much enjoyment, Aaron slowly walks away from Fan Fan’s house and he think over what just he saw a while ago.

[[AARON’S POV]]
What the!?!?! She’s not really pregnant?
She has flat stomach, no signs of pregnancy.
I can’t believe what I just saw.
Why she’s pretending to be pregnant?
What is her real identity?
Who are them, Chun and her?
Why are they here in the island?
What’s their real agenda?
But I feel so happy to know the truth.
[[End of POV]]

Aaron is so busy thinking when he didn’t notice that Chun is walking towards his direction.

“Aaron!” Chun greeted him.

“H-huh? Oh Chun it’s you!” Aaron was shocked to see Chun. He tried to be casual although he’s already suspecting Chun.

“Where did you go?” Chun asked.

“I just walk for fresh air, how about you?” Aaron answered back with a question.

“I just went to Mr. Jose,” Chun lied.

“Oh I see,” Aaron trying to be not so suspicious.

“Anyway, let’s go to our house. Join me for a coffee.” Chun invited him.

“Uhm,,, sure!” Aaron quickly accepts Chun’s invitation. He also wants to study Chun and Gui Gui’s action so he accept his invitation.

“Okay, let’s go.” Chun led Aaron from their house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I will start a new fanfic maybe next week or next next week... I'm working for my fanfics so hard.. so please do appreciate them... thanks!!

/ghostielun
/ghostielun01
/ghostielun02
/ghostielun03
/ghostielun04