Chapter 16

Investigating Love

 

•• PleaSe ••

I want to dedicate this chapter to...

CUPCAKE10000.... ^_^ because she always comment every time I update... I personally thank you! **bow head**

and also to my silent readers... I know my story is kinda matured... but although you guys don't comment, it's okay,, because I can feel in my heart that you support this story of mine. anyway this story is about to end... so I will now have more time to update "My Life and My Love" then later on,, "Mr. Heartless".. thank you guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RECAP:

“Damn you!” Gui Gui slapped Aaron.

“! I can’t count how many times you slapped me now. The first time you slap me, I didn’t revenge because I have faults. But this time, is it a sin to worry about you?” Aaron is getting angry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“I know Chun was caught because of you. That’s your plan right? That’s why you want to be friends with him!” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“That’s not true!” Aaron denied Gui Gui’s accusation.

“Liar!” Gui Gui slapped Aaron in the face again.

“Ouch!” Aaron suddenly touches his cheeks.

“You’ll pay for this before you point me to those gangsters!” This time, Gui Gui rush to Aaron and use her knowledge in Martial Art.

“Stop it Gui Gui!” Aaron quickly crosses his arms together to avoid Gui Gui’s kick.

“Damn you!” Gui Gui was irritated when Aaron avoids her attack. But she didn’t lose hope; she jumps again and plans to kick Aaron.

“! Stop it! You don’t really know what you’re doing!” Aaron was hit in the stomach

“No! I will kill you!”Gui Gui rush to Aaron again and preparing for another kick to him.

When Aaron saw that Gui Gui will kick him again; Aaron quickly catch Gui Gui’s feet that made her loss her balance. Gui Gui was about to lay on the ground but Aaron quickly hugs Gui Gui that made both of them lay on the ground.

“No!” Gui Gui shouts when she realized that Aaron is on top of her while his hands are in her head.

“You’re so wild, Gui Gui. I’m right, behind your angelic face there’s a wild side of yours. But that’s okay to me, no matter how wild you are, I can make you like a tame sheep, honey.” Aaron whispered.

“W-what do you mean?” Gui Gui feels very awkward in their position.

“I love you… and that’s my strength to fight your wild attitude.” Aaron didn’t put away his eyes on Gui Gui’s face.

“S-stop being nonsense!” Gui Gui’s tone became sweeter in Aaron’s ears.

“I already know that you’re not really pregnant. But although my two eyes saw the truth, I thought I’m just dreaming or just hallucinating because the woman who got my heart is already married. But just a while ago, I saw you floating in the water and saw the iness of your body.. So beautiful, so I’m sure that I’m not really dreaming then.. You don’t have husband, you don’t have any relationship to Chun just the fact that the two of you are partners in doing this mission, am I right?” Aaron whispered in Gui Gui’s ears.

“T—that’s not true.” Gui Gui denied.

“It’s true, please say yes…,” Aaron whispered and slowly put his face closer to Gui Gui.

“B—But,,” Gui Gui feels very awkward in Aaron’s actions.

“Please, say yes..” Only half centimeter is the space of their lips.

“A-Aaron,” Gui Gui can smell his breath, she can feel the desire in Aaron’s body.

“Please Honey, say it. Tell me that I’m right…,” Aaron gave Gui Gui small kisses beside her lips.

“N—No,” Gui Gui moan in what Aaron’s doing to her.

“Please… I will get crazy if I don’t hear the truth from you, Honey. Please…” Then Aaron fully covered Gui Gui’s mouth with his. Aaron intimately kisses Gui Gui that made her out of her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short update, because it's already 12am here so I'm rushing for this chapter... My day is so good today,, me and my boyfriend went to visit a church, we prayed together... ^_^