Chapter 14

Investigating Love

 

••I'LL maKe You MiNe ••

RECAP:

“No. I will send this photo to our headquarters. I want to know all details about her.” Aaron explains to Jiro.

“What?!?,” Jiro thinks that his cousin is really crazy for doing those silly acts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaron is reading a text message from one of his subordinates.

NAME: Wu Ying Jie a.k.a. “Gui Gui”
AGE: Twenty-five.
STATUS: Single
OCCUPATION: Private Investigator of the “Blue Angel”

[[AARON’S POV]]
That’s it!
I said so, Gui Gui is still single.
I’m not really dreaming when I saw that she’s not really pregnant.
She and Chun are just pretending!
Upon knowing all this,
Gui Gui I won’t give you any chance to avoid me anymore.
But, why are they here?
There’s a possibility that we have the same mission.
Oh God! Our lives are in danger!
[[End of POV]]

“Hey Aaron!, you’re out of yourself again,” Jiro snap his fingers in front of Aaron’s face.

“Huh?” he went back to his consciousness.

“I said, you’re out of yourself again.” Jiro repeats.

“I’m just thinking of something.” Aaron answered back.

“What is that?” Jiro asks.

“Secret,” Aaron gave Jiro a mysterious smile and walks home.

3PM IN THE AFTERNOON,,,

Gui Gui is getting really worried about Chun. She’s thinking that she will be forced to go to the forest if Chun will not come back yet. Suddenly a soft knock from the door gets Gui Gui attention and excitedly open it, thinking that it may be Chun.

“Chun, why ----,” Gui Gui was froze when she open the door to see Aaron.

“Hi! Is Chun there?” Aaron gave her a y smile.

“What do you want from him?!” Gui Gui shout s at Aaron and gave him a leer look.

“I just want to ask him if he’ll join Mr. Jose later for ----,” Aaron didn’t finish his sentence.

“He’s not here! And please don’t try to be friendly with my husband! After what you’ve done to me, you really annoy me!” Gui Gui cuts Aaron.

“Gui Gui, that’s why I also want to talk to you, to ask forgiveness.” Aaron in pleading eyes,

“No! Get out of here!” Gui Gui was about to close the door.

“Wait!” Aaron quickly holds the door.

“What?!,” She’s really getting angry this time. They kept pushing the door to each other.

“I just want to talk to you!,” Aaron used his full force to push the door.

“Ouch! Are you really crazy!?” Gui Gui almost sat down in the floor when Aaron push the door.

“Don’t shout, I just want to talk with you,” Aaron went inside the house and locked the door.

“What do you really want?” She walks closer to Aaron.

“Give me a chance to prove that I’m not really a ert. That what I did to you is just the consequence of my confused feelings for you since the day I saw you.” He said straight forward to Gui Gui.

“What?” Gui Gui became confused, but somehow, there’s a part inside her brain telling that she knows what Aaron is saying about.

“Gui Gui, believe me or not. This is the first time that I became like this because of a woman. I also don’t understand myself, but there’s only one thing I’ll make sure to you, when I prove that I have the rights to do this you, I’ll swear, I’ll do everything just to make you mine.” Aaron confessed to her in serious face.

“W-what?,” Gui Gui was confused in Aaron’s confession to her.

“Okay, I’ll leave for the meantime. I don’t want you to be afraid to me, instead of loving me. But if you’ll need me, just call me.” Aaron opens the door and leaves the confused Gui Gui alone.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
I’m really confused.
What is he saying?
He seems he knows something about me and Chun.
No I’m really getting worried about Chun situation now.
[[End of POV]]

“So what are your plans now?” FanFan asked Gui Gui when she got home from the market.

“If Chun will not come back this evening, I will be force to look for him in the forest.” Gui Gui answered back.

That night, Gui Gui could not sleep because of Chun’s situation and think about Aaron. She’s thinking what her real feeling for Aaron is. When she closed her eyes, she saw Aaron’s image before she fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY,, EVENING…

Gui Gui was walking at the seaside and she’s heading her way in the forest. When she’s already on the big rocks, she looks around and saw two guys walking on her direction; so she secretly hid herself on the big rocks.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Aaron?
Who’s with him?
[[End of POV]]

The two man stops near Gui Gui’s place, so she heard what the guys are talking about.

“So, I’ll just go ahead first okay?” the other guy said.

“Okay. Within thirty minutes I’ll follow.” Aaron replied.

“Call them okay?” The other man spoke again and walks away from Aaron

Gui Gui peek to look if the two guys are still talking. She made a conclusion that maybe Aaron is part of the syndicate they’ve been chasing for. She’s thinking if she’ll follow Aaron or the other guy. She chooses the first option, before she followed Aaron, she check on her gun for protection.

AT THE FOREST,,,

It’s very dark inside the forest. Gui Gui realized that Chun is right, it’s very dangerous and scary if she’ll walk alone. Gui Gui was thinking about Chun when she suddenly hear footsteps of a man, she quickly hid herself before Aaron notice her. The footsteps she heard were heading towards Aaron.

“We can’t do the operation now, Aaron. Xiao Gui is not here. We’ll just waste our time if we’ll not capture him in the act.” The guy who owns the footsteps said to Aaron.

“Okay, when will he come?” Aaron took a deep breath.

“Tomorrow he’ll come here,” the man replied.

“Good! Okay, I’ll just abort our mission for now. By the way, how is the guy?” Aaron asked

“They will surely kill him, but they are still waiting for Xiao Gui’s order.” The man replied.

“! We really have to do our mission sooner the better.” Aaron became mad.

“Okay. I’ll just call you for the time tomorrow.” The man said and looks around if someone has followed them; then suddenly put his oxygen tank and jumps off in the water. Aaron went out from the forest while Gui Gui waited for the guy to float from the water, but she got bored from waiting.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
God! What do they mean?
Is it Chun they’re talking about a while ago?
[[End of POV]]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~