Chapter 17

Investigating Love

 

•• ConFusEd FeeLingS? ••

RECAP:

“N—No,” Gui Gui moan in what Aaron’s doing to her.

“Please… I will get crazy if I don’t hear the truth from you, Honey. Please…” Then Aaron fully covered Gui Gui’s mouth with his. Aaron intimately kisses Gui Gui that made her out of her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Please,,, say it,,” Aaron was pleading after he kiss Gui Gui, he brush Gui Gui’s hair with his fingers.

“Y—Yes… Me and Chun don’t have relationship,,” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“Oh God! Thank you Gui Gui. You made me happy!” Then Aaron suddenly kisses Gui Gui again. Harder but sweetly, they join a long kiss together.

Aaron and Gui Gui doesn’t even care about their surroundings anymore. They’re like Eve and Adam, who doesn’t care about everything happening around them, they just enjoy kissing each other. Their hands touch each other body, they hug, they feel both each other heart, press each other and caress every single part of their body.

“Gui Gui,,,” Aaron sweetly moan Gui Gui’s name. His lips crawl downward in Gui Gui’s body while his hands caress her belly.

“A—Aaron… stop it…” Gui Gui don’t know what to do.

“Gui Gui, I’ve been longing for this every time I remember you,” Aaron exclaimed while his lips still travel in Gui Gui’s body.

“N—no,,” Gui Gui moan.

The two of them enjoyed each other arms when suddenly they hear footsteps.

“!” Aaron gets up and quickly supports Gui Gui to stand up. They hid behind a thicker bush.

“All of you are fool! You’ve been torturing the guy for almost two days, but up to now, you don’t know who he is!” A voice of guy said.

“Boss, the guy is so hard headed. We torture him like hell but he doesn’t really want to speak if he has still companion here in the island.” The other guy said.

“It’s Chun!” Gui Gui whispered to Aaron whose almost hugging her behind.

“Shhh!” Aaron put his fingers in Gui Gui’s lips while he’s staring at her lovely.

“The pregnant woman who came here also with the guy, did you get her?” The man spoke again.

“Others are on their way now, Boss. By this time, they’re looking for the woman all over the island.” The other man said.

“Damn all of you! If the resident found out about this, we’re dead to Xiao Gui!” The man said.

“Boss, I think the guy will not speak even if we kill him.” The other man exclaimed.

“Really? Then, give him a last chance. Do the Russian roulette to him.” The man ordered.

“Okay boss. You said so.” Then the two guys dive in the water.

“A—Aaron, it’s really Chun. P—please, if you’re really in the side of law; please help me save Chun from them.” Gui Gui is almost crying.

“Gui Gui, just calm down,, Yes, I’ll save Chun but you don’t have to go with me.” Aaron slowly put his hands around Gui Gui’s face.

“What! No. I and Chun are almost siblings; I will not be okay until I’m not sure that Chun is already safe.” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“I know, but it’s very dangerous for you to ---,” Aaron was cut by Gui Gui.

“I—I have the skills, I cannot be a private agent of Blue Angel if I don’t have knowledge in fighting. I can help you! I—I’m not just a simple girl,” Gui Gui is becoming hysterical so she grabbed Aaron’s shirt.

“I know. But please Gui Gui, understand my feelings. I will be at ease in fighting if I know that you’re in a safe place.” Aaron tried to explain to her.

“But—,” Gui Gui insists.

“Please, promise me that you’ll not follow me inside.” Aaron pleaded.

“I—I’m sorry, but if you’ll leave me here outside, I can’t promise that I won’t follow.” Gui Gui said.

“Gui Gui!” Aaron shouts.

“Let me go with you. I can’t help you in terms of fighting. It’s also my job to be in danger always.” Gui Gui trying to convince him.

“!” Aaron brushes his hair with his own fingers.

“P—please?,” Crying Gui Gui walk closer to Aaron and hug him.

“Okay,, But promise me, after we done this, You will be mine, okay?” Aaron looks Gui Gui’s face with so much adornment.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
It’s that easier?
Yes, he already kisses me and yes I didn’t object…
But does it means we can be lovers now?”
[[End of POV]]

“Gui, I know you like me, am I right? We feel the same way to each other, right?” Aaron said.

“I—I don’t know,” She replied.

“Gui Gui!” Aaron shouts at her.

“A—Aaron, I don’t know. Our motto is duty first before anything else. But yes, I admit that you have strong impact to me; but I can’t jumps into a relationship right now just because of that reason.” Gui Gui explains.

“Gui Gui,,,” Aaron was sadden.

“P—please, Aaron don’t force me to answer you… you might not know, even you is just confused at this moment. We’re here in an isolated island. You can’t see any other girls here, except to me. What if you’re just ---,” Aaron stops Gui Gui.

“I’m sure with ---,” Gui Gui cuts him too.

“Shh! Stop it! I’m begging you, let’s not confused our mind now because of the fact that we’re both attracted to each other. We still have mission to save Chun!” Gui Gui didn’t notice that she’s already hurting Aaron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like the update.. 2-3 more chapters.. then this story is done... ^_^ keep commenting until the end.. hahaha.. ^_^