Chapter 12

Investigating Love

 

••AarOn aS a GoDFaTher? WeIRd ••

RECAP:

“Uhm,,, sure!” Aaron quickly accepts Chun’s invitation. He also wants to study Chun and Gui Gui’s action so he accept his invitation.

“Okay, let’s go.” Chun led Aaron from their house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Gui Gui open the door, she was shock to see that Chun is with Aaron. She automatically blushed when their eyes met.

“Hi Honey!” Chun greets Gui Gui lively and kiss her in the cheek.

“H—Hi!,” Gui Gui swallowed before she spoke. She’s trying not to look at Aaron.

“By the way I met Aaron on my way so I invited him to come over for a coffee.” Chun said.

“Hi Gui Gui,” Aaron greets Gui Gui in casual voice as if nothing happens with them earlier.

“H—Hi. Come in.” Gui Gui led Aaron to the wooden sofa to have a sit. Chun followed them.

“Gui Gui, please make us coffee.” Chun requested.

“H—Huh?,” Gui Gui feels very awkward while she’s looking at Aaron. She went to the kitchen and made two coffees for the two guys, upon giving the coffee, Gui Gui decided to go to her bedroom but Chun stops her.

“Where are you going?” Chun asks.

“To the room, I’ll just fold our clothes.” Gui Gui answered Chun.

“Just do that later. Come here and join us.” Chun said to Gui Gui.

“H—Huh?, But it’s very bad for me to sleep late,” Gui Gui reason out to Chun and looks at Aaron. She can see how Aaron’s eyes sparkle.

“Just a moment Gui Gui,” Aaron said to her.

“Uhhm,,” Gui Gui cannot say a thing because it’s Aaron who’s talking now.

“He’s right honey; it will not take for an hour.” Chun insists.

“Okay.” Although Gui Gui is getting pissed to Chun again and she’s very uncomfortable to Aaron, she decided to join them.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Chun really know how to annoy me,
Grr.. He knows that I feel uncomfortable when Aaron looks at me.
But he always baits me to him.
And this Aaron,, he have this guts to come here after what he did to me earlier.
These two guys is messing my life! Oh my God!
[[End of POV]]

“You sit beside me honey,” Chun raised his hand and signaled Gui Gui to sit beside him.

“O—okay,” Gui Gui said.

When Gui Gui sits at Chun, she looks at Aaron and saw how pissed he is.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
He’s jealous?
I don’t think so..
But my heart shudders to think that he’s jealous.
[[End of POV]]

“You know what honey, I feel comfortable to Aaron. If we’ll stay here for long can we get him as one of the godparent of our baby?” Chun asks Gui Gui.

“H-Huh? Uhhmm,, s—sure. The decision is yours.” Gui Gui was shock to hear what Chun said. She secretly gave Chun an evil glare.

“Did you hear that Aaron? Gui Gui agreed that you’ll be one of the godparents of our baby, is it okay with you?” Chun faced Aaron.

“Sure!” Aaron quickly answered and gave Chun a force smile.

“Good!” Chun didn’t notice that Aaron is looking at Gui Gui with so much intense.

After 30 minutes of chatting, Aaron decided to go home and left Gui Gui and Chun alone at Fan Fan’s house.

“You’re so annoying? Why did you bring that man here?” Gui Gui nagger Chun.

“Gui Gui I’m just doing what I’m supposed to do, to make friends with the people here” Chun in casual voice.

“But that Aaron is not really a resident here, he’s also a visitor of this island!”Gui Gui stomp her feet in so much irritation.

“He’s still living here,” Chun reason out.

“Hmp!” Gui Gui walks towards her room.

“Gui Gui….” Chun followed her in the room.

“Why?” She’s still mad.

“I want us to talk what I have discovered in the forest.” Chun started.

“Okay,” Gui Gui let Chun to come inside her room.

“I have to go later,” Chun said.

“Huh? Where are you going?” Gui Gui was confused.

“I’ll come back to the forest. I saw people who jump to the falls always wear outfit for scuba diving and bring small oxygen. But I never saw anyone who gets up from the water again. I tried to swim underwater but I don’t have enough oxygen. When I roam around, there’s a big rocks that opens and serves as an exit for them. In my theory, you can open the rock if you are inside in it, but you can’t open it if you’re outside so they have to swim underwater for them to enter.” Chun explains to Gui Gui.

“You mean, there’s a secret entrance under the water for you to enter their hideout?” Gui Gui asks.

“That’s for sure Gui. So I’m planning to come back later and bring a small oxygen tank for me to stay longer in the water.” He said.

“Chun, it’s very dangerous.” Gui Gui worried.

“I know. But how we’ll find out the truth if I’ll not do it? We’ve been staying here for almost one week now, but there’s no progression in our mission.” Chun trying to calm Gui Gui.

“B—But,,” Gui Gui couldn’t say anything.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. I’ll come back.” Chun assured to her.

“Why don’t I go with you?” Gui Gui insists.

“No, it’s very dangerous for you. I know your abilities in fighting, but we don’t know how strong they are, I’ll call to you everything that I will discover there.”

“But ---,” Gui Gui protests.

“I’ll be alright,” Chun cuts Gui Gui.

Gui Gui know that she have to follow the order of her subordinate. One more thing, she believes in Chun’s abilities. Afterall, Chun has experience many dangerous situations so she knew that Chun will make it through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay!! I thought I don't have readers,, But I got 10 comments from the last chapter.. So as gift to all of you... I'll update 2 chapters today.. here's the one... and click next for next chap... thanks again!! keep commenting!