Chapter 19

Investigating Love

 

•• SaD EnDiNg ••

RECAP:

Three men rush to Gui Gui but they were kick and punch by Gui Gui in the face and stomach. Then suddenly, Gui Gui runs to the elevator and went to the fifth floor of the cave. When she got on the fifth floor, there are four guys waiting for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gui Gui was prepared so she use her knowledge in martial arts. She kicks the guys directly in the stomach. All the guys fall.

“Gui Gui! Ran! Go back to the place where we went a while ago,” Aaron shouts.

“H—huh?” Gui Gui look around to find where the voice came.

“Ran! Get away from here!” Aaron shouts while there are many guys surrounded him. Gui Gui’s mind is fighting if she’ll run or get back to Aaron.

“I said ran now Gui Gui!”Aaron shouts again.

“Huh?” Gui Gui was awake from thinking. And then she runs away.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
God! Help him!
Aaron I love you!
[[End of POV]]

When Gui Gui was about to jumps in the water, a man shouts and shoots her in the shoulder, before she was able to jumps; she felt a bullet in her shoulders and then her vision became black...

IN THE HOSPITAL,,,

Gui Gui was awake by a soft caress in her cheeks.

“Oh,,,” Gui Gui open her eyes.

“Gui, how are you?” Selina asks.

“S—Selina!” Gui Gui mention her friend name.

“Yes,, this is me..” Selina hugs Gui Gui.

“W—where am I?” Gui Gui asks.

“You’re here in the hospital.” Selina replied.

“Huh? Hospital?,” Gui Gui tapped her forehead, forcing herself to remember what happen to her. “Selina, the island, they will bomb it,” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“Don’t think about it anymore; the island is fine. Take a rest now and ---,” Gui Gui cuts her.

“No! Selina, where’s Chun? And where’s Aaron? What happen to him?,” Gui Gui asked her friend.

“Chun is in the other room and he’s doing fine. They are fishermen saw you in the seaside bleeding, so they take you to Fan Fan; and Fan Fan called us, so we got you and Chun here.” Selina explains.

“Huh?” Gui Gui said.

“And about that Aaron, I don’t who is he,, so I don’t know about him.” Selina added.

“What?” Gui Gui asks.

“Gui Gui, forget about the islands first okay? Take a rest now..” Selina trying to push Gui Gui in bed.

“B—But..,” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“Please, rest for now okay?” Gui Gui could not do anything so she lay her back in the bed and Selina went out in the room.

Gui Gui was thinking what happen to her when she suddenly cried upon thinking of Aaron. She thought Aaron was killed by the bandits.

“Aaron,, where are you? I hope you’re safe…. “ Gui Gui whispered while hugging herself. “I also love you and I wish I said it earlier,, I’m so sorry,” Gui Gui cried out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah!! Finish!! So how do you like it guys??? Sad ending right…
>
>>
>>>
But anyone wants a good ending??? Then give me a comment guys!!
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
Actually this is not my last chapter… there’s still one chap to go.. I’m just joking that I said this is the last chapter… hahaha.. peace guys! And besides, I don’t like sad endings too… eheheh