Chapter 18

Investigating Love

 

•• TrOuBLe ••

RECAP:

“I’m sure with ---,” Gui Gui cuts him too.

“Shh! Stop it! I’m begging you, let’s not confused our mind now because of the fact that we’re both attracted to each other. We still have mission to save Chun!” Gui Gui didn’t notice that she’s already hurting Aaron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Okay, if that’s what you really want. Let’s go.” Aaron became formal and led her beside the river.

“Okay,” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“Here, use it.” Aaron gave the small tank oxygen to Gui Gui.

“W—why is it only me will use tank oxygen?” Gui Gui asks.

“I can stay longer under the water. I’ll just borrow yours if I can’t stay longer,,” Aaron said in cold tone.

“But --,” Gui Gui trying to object.

“C’mon, put this in your mouth,” Aaron said.

“O—okay,” Gui Gui replied. After a moment, they hold each other hands while swimming underwater. Gui Gui was amazed when Aaron push a stone and it opens. Aaron signaled Gui Gui that they will swim upward so she nod.

Aaron and Gui Gui saw a cave with a light.

“Aaron, where is ---,” Gui Gui was asking something to Aaron when he cuts her.

“Sshh!” Aaron gave Gui Gui a signal to keep quiet when he suddenly push again another small rock; and when it opens, Gui Gui was amazed.

“Wear this suit and this helmet, so they will not notice us. In fact this suit is their uniform when they go to isolation room,” Aaron explains.

“Isolation Room?,” Gui Gui wear the suit and helmet.

“That’s an isolation room. They’re making small nuclear bomb in there as a weapon. They’ll use the method suicide bombing if they’ll caught by police. They will blow the whole island including the people who live here. The island will vanish, so the police won’t find any evidence connected to their syndicate.” Aaron explains.

“I—I can’t believe that they can do that, Aaron,” Gui Gui was shocked about the suicide bombing thing.

“Yeah, I didn’t expect they can do that. But I said earlier, Xiao Gui syndicate is big.” Aaron said.

“What can we do to stop their suicide bombing if they knew that we found out about them?” Gui Gui asks.

“We have to under control the whole cave before the police and army attack them. We have to ruin that nuclear bomb when the riot start.” Aaron explains.

“Okay,” Gui Gui replied.

“But before we do this, I want you to know something,” Aaron grabbed Gui Gui’s hands and kiss them.

“W—what is it?,” she asks.

“I love you. Whatever happens to us, remember that. If you still don’t have trust on me, there’s nothing I can do about that. All I know is… I love you so much.” Aaron hugs Gui Gui and kiss her.

Gui Gui close her eyes and replied to Aaron’s kiss. She wants to tell Aaron that she also loves him but she didn’t tell it.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
I love you too Aaron,
But this is not the right time…
I’m sorry.
[[End of POV]]

“Okay, let’s move,” Aaron moves away to Gui Gui. “Come here,” he called Gui Gui.

They join others who also wear a white suit and helmet. Gui Gui keep looking at the environment when she suddenly notice that Aaron is not beside her anymore. She was confused where Aaron is because most of the people are also wearing white suit and helmet like her.

“Boss, our hostage escape,” one of the men said. Suddenly, Gui Gui looks at the guy who shout.

“Huh? How did it happen?” The other man asks.

“When Carlo unties the rope of the hostage to bring him in the torture chamber, Carlo though that the guy is dead so he checks his pulse. But the guy is still alive, so he kicks Carlo and run away.” The man explains.

“All of you are dumb!!! Find him!” The man ordered.

“Yes, Boss!” The guy replied and run to find Chun.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
That’s Chun!
Thank God, he escapes from them.
[[End of POV]]

“Hey! You!” the main shouts. Gui Gui became nervous.

“Why?” The man beside Gui Gui replied.

“Tell to others that they have to be alert. The hostage escapes.” The man ordered.

Gui Gui felt relieved so she continued walking and looking for Aaron.

“Hey!” the man shouts again. Gui Gui became nervous again. “You!” the man points at her.

“Huh? Why?” Gui Gui trying to sound like a guy.

“Why will you go to the isolation room? There are too many people there now.” The man said.

“H—huh? Uhmmm ---,” Gui Gui cannot look in the man’s eyes.

“Wait, why can’t you look at me?” the man got curious.

“H—huh?,” she can’t say anything.

“Let me take off your helmet!,” then the man grabbed Gui Gui’s helmet.

“No!” Gui Gui’s hair fall.

“! Come here and ---,” the man grabbed Gui Gui’s hand, but didn’t finish what he’s saying when Gui Gui punch him in the face.

“There’s an enemy!,” A man shouts when he saw the incident.

When Gui Gui turn around, she saw six guys behind her. Gui Gui kicks the other two guys.

“Get her!,” a man shouted.

Three men rush to Gui Gui but they were kick and punch by Gui Gui in the face and stomach. Then suddenly, Gui Gui runs to the elevator and went to the fifth floor of the cave. When she got on the fifth floor, there are four guys waiting for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
OMG!! What will happen to Gui Gui?? And where’s Aaron?

Uhm.. after I finish this story.. I’ll update 1st the “my life and my love”…
I will edit it first.. I will change the way it was written, so it will take me 3 days to update it up to the last chapter I’ve updated… ^_^

HidayahF,, Don’t kill me,,, I’ll just make up to you in my next story.. More GUILUN parts!! Yooohoooo!!