Chapter 13

Investigating Love

 

••StoLen ShoT ••

RECAP:

“But ---,” Gui Gui protests.

“I’ll be alright,” Chun cuts Gui Gui.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It’s already dawn when Chun goes, and Gui Gui could not sleep since then. She’s waiting for Chun to call and report to her.

“Where are you now?” Gui Gui asks when Chun called her.

“I’m here inside the forest already. It’s very dark, but I can’t use flashlights here because someone might notice me.” Chun reports to her.

“Beware from wild animals there okay?” Gui Gui actually worried to her friend.

“Yeah. I’ll take care of myself. Better yet, you sleep first okay?” he said.

“But –,” Gui Gui insists.

“C’mon Gui, you sleep first okay. Besides, things here are still okay. Bye.” Chun ends the phone call.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
God, please save Chun.
Hmmm,, What is Aaron doing now?
Is he already asleep?
Oh my God! Why I am thinking about that man.
[[End of POV]]

Gui Gui took a deep breath, slowly lay her back in the bed and closes her eyes. After several minutes of thinking, she fell asleep.

EXACTLY 9AM IN THE MORNING….

“Chun!,” Gui Gui suddenly rise from her lying position when she dreamt of her friend, Chun. She quickly grabbed her cellphone and tried to contact Chun.

“Demolition Man, this is Born-winner. Chun! Please pick up your phone!” Gui Gui is really getting worried to Chun when she suddenly think that maybe Chun is sleeping outside, so she quickly ran outside of her room to check if Chun is already home.

(A/N: Demolition Man is Chun’s code name, and Born-winner is Gui Gui’s code name.)

“Oh, you’re already awake Gui. Come join me for breakfast. By the way I’ll go to the market later.” Fan Fan said upon seeing Gui Gui.

“Fan Fan Jie, Where’s Chun?” Gui Gui asked.

“Huh? I don’t know. I thought he join Mr. Jose that’s why I didn’t saw him here.” Fan Fan replied.

“Huh?” Gui Gui is really getting nervous to know that Chun didn’t come home yet.

“Why? Is there any problem?” Fan Fan asked.

“Chun didn’t come home yet. He goes to the forest.” Gui Gui sits in the wooden sofa.

“What? It’s already 9am; he’s supposed to be here by now.” Fan Fan is getting worried too.

“That’s right. I tried to call him, but I can’t contact him. Anyway, maybe he’s on his way now. You may go to the market Fan Fan jie. I’ll just wait for him.” she took a deep breath to calm herself.

“Are you sure?” Fan Fan said.

“Yeah.” She said.

When Fan Fan already left, Gui Gui only took a cup of coffee and went to the seaside. She’s looking everywhere, thinking that she will see Chun walking his way home, until she saw Ella.

“Gui Gui…” Ella greets her.

“Ella!” Gui Gui face was brighten a little bit upon seeing her new friend.

“Where are you going?” Ella asked.

“Huh? Uhmm, I’m just looking for Chun.” She replied.

“Why? He didn’t come with my Ba Ba?” Ella asked her again.

“I—I don’t know. I just woke up this morning when I saw that he’s gone. Maybe he went to your father and didn’t bother me to wake up.” She said.

“Maybe, anyway come with me. Let’s sit on those rocks.” Ella points at the big rocks.

“Okay,” Gui Gui agreed, so the two of them walk towards the rocks.

Not far from the two ladies, Aaron saw them walking. He was really please to see Gui Gui always, now that he know Gui Gui is not really pregnant.

[[AARON’S POV]]
Gui Gui, who are you?
But I feel really glad to know that you’re not really pregnant.
And what more if Chun is not really your husband,
[[End of POV]]

“You know what Aaron; your actions are very dangerous.” Jiro told to Aaron.

“Huh? What are you doing here Jiro?” Aaron was shocked upon seeing his cousin.

“I’m looking for you. Anyway, I’ve notice that you always look at that woman. You’re here in the island, and staring with married woman is a big sin.” Jiro explains to Aaron.

“What are you talking about,” Aaron pretending that he doesn’t what Jiro’s saying.

“Don’t deny Aaron. I know that you always stare at Gui Gui, so quit denying.” Jiro put his hands in Aaron’s shoulder.

Aaron smiled and once again look at Gui Gui. He saw how Gui Gui’s hair freely touch by the blow of the wind. Aaron’s eyes shows more admiration when he saw how Gui Gui can compared to an angel.

“She’s so pretty that why I kept staring at her,” Aaron suddenly exclaimed.

“Really?, But she already married, and pregnant!,” Jiro laughs at Aaron.

“Jiro, I’ll just go home okay?” Aaron stands up from the sand.

“Why?” Jiro asked.

“Nothing!, Just wait for me there okay?” Aaron runs toward their house and when he came back, he’s already bringing a phone with camera on it.

“What is that?” Jiro asked when Aaron came back.

“My phone with camera,” Aaron answered Jiro.

“Huh? Why? For what?,” Jiro got curious.

“Don’t be too noisy, she might notice us.” Aaron put the camera in the direction of the two ladies and simply captures what he wants, Gui Gui’s face.

“Aaron, are you really crazy? Taking a photo of her secretly? You’re really crazy.” Jiro can’t believe what Aaron did.

“No. I will send this photo to our headquarters. I want to know all details about her.” Aaron explains to Jiro.

“What?!?!?,” Jiro thinks that his cousin is really crazy for doing those silly acts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yayayay!!! I'll be updating 2 chapters in one day from now on... So I can finish this story soon.. and then update my other two fanfics.. I'm sure you will love "My Life and My Love,,and "Mr. Heartless" because its more Guilun moments!!!

Yay!!