Chapter 4

Investigating Love

 

•• UnLuCky FoR Him ••

RECAP:

“What!?,” Gui Gui gave a big eye and tickle Chun.

“Hey!” Chun was laughing trying to capture Gui Gui hands and stop her from what she is doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AS THEY ARRIVED AT THE ISLAND..

“Gui Gui!” Fan Fan shouted as she saw Gui Gui and Chun. She’s running towards them.

“Fan Fan jie!.” Gui Gui move closer and wave at her.

“Is that really our accomplice?” Chun whispered to Gui Gui although he’s smiling at Fan Fan who’s heading towards them.

“Yup, I can remember the pictures that Hei Ren ge showed to me. So hurry up, let’s go and someone might notice us here.” Gui Gui look around her and walk fast towards Fan Fan.

“Gui Gui!” Fan Fan excitedly hugs Gui Gui.

“How are you Fan Fan jie?” Asked Gui Gui.

“Well, I’m fine. Still poor, how about you?” Fan Fan is almost shouting to the near that the whole people in the island will hear them, so everybody will know that Gui Gui is her cousin even though they’re just pretending.

“Well I’m fine. By the way, this is my husband Chun.” Gui Gui introduce Chun to Fan Fan.

“Nice to meet you,” Fan Fan smiled at Chun.

Suddenly an old lady came towards their direction and greeted them.

“Hey Fan Fan, who are they?” the old lady asked.

“Well this is my cousin Gui Gui and her husband Chun. They are here to have a vacation.” Fan Fan answered the old lady.

Upon hearing Fan Fan said, the old lady bid goodbye to them and walks away.

“For sure the news that I have a pregnant cousin will spread all over the island. For all of you to know, that woman is the number one gossiper here. Anyway, come let’s go to my house.” Fan Fan invited them to go home to her house.

“Okay,” Gui Gui said, as Chun and her walking while still holding each other hands.

Gui Gui didn’t notice that there are pair of eyes looking at her. And that pair of eyes are from the guy in the boat earlier.

“Hey Aaron, Who are you looking at? Come let’s go to our house.” Jiro tapped Aaron’s shoulder.

“Nothing, you walk first, I’ll follow.” Aaron kept looking at Gui Gui while walking.

[[AARON’S POV]]
That pregnant woman is so pretty.
Unlucky for me, she has already a husband.
What a life.
[[End of POV]]