Prince Myungsoo

Joseon Trip

Aemi's POV:

Prince Myungsoo volunteered to teach me how to use a sword. I did humiliate myself many times but Prince Myungsoo kept on motivated me by saying "We learned from mistakes." He is really the type of prince that every girl will fall for. I bet my face blushed many times already and I seriously hate that jerk. He kept on laughing at me which I think irritated Prince Myungsoo too.

 

"HAHAHAAHAHAAH You look like-" ENOUGH!" Prince Myungsoo cut that jerk's sentence. "If you're not going to help around, then go away. You are not needed here anyway and plus you can't even fight." Prince Myungsoo smirked. The jerk just scoffed and give a big smile. "You're right! I'll go now and irritate Leo" He said rather with a happy tune.

 

That's what I not expect him to say but something about that smile tells me the opposite. It's like he's doing this to gain attention. Like a little kid, asking for his/her mom's attention. I look at where he go and heaved a sigh. "I am sorry about that my lady-"It's okay, let just continue" I cut him off.

 

The practice was getting rough and tough until the sword literally escaped from my grip and the blade cut my hand a little before it flew off. I winched in pain. "My princess!!!!!!" Prince Myungsoo ran towards me and saw the cut on my right hand. The cut was not that big but it do me a little bit of pain. "Call the doctor now!!!" Prince Myungsoo shouted.

 

"It's okay, my hand is fine, really." I assured him. I actually felt embarrassed at what just happened. "Let's go to your room now. Forgive me for what I will do." He swept me off the ground and carry me bridal style. I swear my face is really red now.

 

As we arrived at my room, the doctor came a minute after. He bandaged my right hand and assure me that it will heal for about 2 weeks. I thanked the doctor. Prince Myungsoo who has waited outside comes in with a worry expression. I smiled at him. "Thank You Royal-" "Myungsoo, just call me that." He cut me off.

 

I was surprised at first because they said Prince Myungsoo is really hard to be near to but I guess it wasn't true. "Then Myungsoo, you can call me Aemi" I beamed. Myungsoo shook his head. "No, Rather than Aemi, I will always call you Princess, my princess" I swear my face is the reddest right now.


Myungsoo's POV:

"No, Rather than Aemi, I will always call you Princess, my princess," I said to her. It was an indirect confession but I guess she doesn't understand it. I patted her head. "Take a rest, princess as I'll be going now." My heart was beating too fast and if I stay any seconds, I think I might can't stop myself anymore. I took my leave and ordered the guard to always watch her carefully.

 

I glanced at her chamber and a smile unknowingly plastered on my face. I think that I just have found a reason to keep going and a person to protect other than my beloved mother. "Ehem" A voice interrupted my thoughts. It was Leo. "Love is beautiful isn't it? I wonder what makes her so different from any other girl." Prince Leo teased me.

 

"But, Love can also be your weakness, my brother, and I just have found your weakness." He smirked. "Are you threatening me!?" I raised my voice. "Rest assure that I am not, BUT, I am just curious about her. What's make her different? It is my first time seeing you interacting with a girl before. Am I correct?" I glared at him. It doesn't make sense taking with him. He always uses my word to backfire me.

 

"If it is, so what? Not like she's a commoner or a servant. Because unfortunately, I overheard that you like to sleep with low life people." I spat back, but it doesn't have any effect on him. "Girl will always be a girl no matter what rank she is. I rather rank them according to their physical. A woman exists to satisfy a man and that's why man doesn't really need a woman. Don't you think so?" This man really disgusts me.

 

"Nope!" Princess Aemi interrupts us. He turned to her direction and smirked while looking at her up and down. "For me, a person who is thinking like that is a low life person. A girl is a woman. Every man needs a woman by their side otherwise, they will crumble. Just like the saying, A king needs a queen and an emperor needs an empress. So you, do not deserve to be the king!" I could tell she was really angry.

 

"You know, you just hit a sensitive topic, Princess. How about this princess. Who do you think is suitable to be a king?" Leo asked her rather calmly. "I've given you my answer. A king without a queen will crumble." She turned around, ready to leave. But before that, "Someday, your words will backfire you, prince Leo. Because no sane king will think like that."

 

After she left, Prince Leo mumbled something which I cannot hear. I don't like this feeling at all. Something tells me that he's up to something. Will my princess be safe?


Hy guys! Sorry for the late update. I was busy with my Uni's life. But not to worry, I will always update this story until it finishes(hopefully). But anyway guys, Thank you for reading and have a nice day! :) Oh and guys, I might add KNK group in this story somewhere, anticipate it!