Normal Days

Joseon Trip

"What the hell just happened!?" Yumi went outside the cave. "Yo Aemi! You there?" Yumi shouted toward the inside of the cave. "BOH!" Aemi tried to scare her. "Yah! You're not even scary" Yumi hit her head jokingly and so Aemi jokingly pretend to be hurt. "You're so mean" Aemi pouted.

"Anyway, this cave is just useless. We can't even see the inside." Yumi made a disappointed face. "I know right." Aemi agreed. "Come on, let just go somewhere else." Aemi pulled Yumi to the other section.


Aemi's POV:
"Hey, I need to go to the restroom," Yumi told me. "Okay, I'll wait here." I  was looking around the place. We are in the 'Book of history section'. Basically, it's like a library. But there's one book that interest me. The cover was old. I grabbed the book from the shelf and examined the cover. "Joseon Trip" I read out loud the title of the book. "Interesting isn't it?"

I accidently drop the book when I heard the male's voice. "Ops, sorry, doesn’t mean to shock you." The owner's voice said. I picked up the book before I look up and saw one of our seniors. "sunbaenim." He was one of the popular guys in our university. Actually, there are only 3 of them. I don't know his name, to be honest. He was studying from the United Kingdom and then decided to continue his study here. And how do I know this? Yumi always talks about them though I keep on forgetting their name. I bowed as respect. They said they're from a rich family which is true I guess since I always saw them going to class with nice cars.

"Call me Leo. What's your?" He asked me.

Leo?

OMG, Yumi gonna asked me lots of things if she sees me with him. "Ahh, Aemi, Ahn Aemi," Leo smiled. "Nice to meet you, Aemi-ah" I blushed a bit hearing my name coming out from a hot guy's mouth.

"The book that you're holding right now," I looked at the book. "What about it?" I asked curiously. "Do you believe in fate?" I stared at him for a while as he stared back at me. "Fate?...... Do you?" I asked him back.

He just smiled. "Maybe, someday." Why does he always smile? I thought Yumi said he's cold as ice and people call him ice prince. "Aemi! There you are- Omo- SUNBAENIM" Yumi bows down 90 degrees. She was awestruck looking at him. This girl never learns tsk tsk. I turned my head from her to him. That's when I realised, his serious face. There is no expression at all. He was smiling a while ago and now he's like a stone. Did I just imagine it? No, I was sure that he smiled at me. "I have to go" That was all he said, flatly.

"O-kay" "Have a nice day, sunbaenim!" Yumi bows down repeatedly and then force me to do the same. "Jeez Yumi, stop forcing me. He's gone already." Yumi looked at me. Her whole face screamed 'tell me everything'.  "Oh god, my stomach, sorry Aemi, I need to go again." She was clutching her belly. Tsk tsk this girl.

I looked at the book in my hand. "Joseon trip. Hmmm… Maybe I should try to read it." Then I feel someone crash behind my back. "Omo! You scared me." The person was holding his chest in shock. I bowed my head apologetically. As I was going to leave, he put his hand on my shoulder. "Do I know you?" He asked.

I turned my body around to face him. He is one of the popular guys also. Sungjae?. I think that is his name. "Ah, no, I don't think so."  He stared at me with squinted eyes. Every girl will melt because of his stare but not me. "Ahn Aemi, right? From mathematics department?" My eyes widen. How did he know? "Oh, I heard some people talking about you. It's really amazing someone from science school participate in this trip. Do you like to read a historical book?" I was dumbfounded.

He.

He's 

a busybody person 0.0

He pointed at the book that I hold. "Oh, ah, not really, it just that this book is interesting." Then I heard footsteps coming toward this way. "That's my cue, gotta go." Then he ran. After that, I saw a pluck of girls in front of the door. I guess he's running from them. I sighed of relief, at least Yumi didn't see me with him.

I search for a seat to read the book. I found one next to a guy. He's so mysterious. He wears a suit. I'm guessing he's from a wealthy family. I took a seat next to him and put my heavy bag down to the floor. Opening the book from the first page. It was interesting at first but then boredom started to come. I close the book and sigh. What's taking Yumi so long? "Are you done with the book?" A manly voice asked me. I look at the owner of the voice next to me. He was the mysterious guy. "You can have this if you want." I slid the book to him but he shook his head. "I'm asking you to tell me about the book." He asked with an arrogant voice which actually made me annoyed a bit. "Mr.Kim, there you are!" Someone was running toward us, gasping for air.

"Tell them, I'll give them the contract. I see hope in this place. And also change the name of the paint to my name, Kim Myungsoo" With that, he left, leaving his secretary I guess. 

This concludes my curiosity already, that, people are just weird. And where the heck is Yumi!? -.-'

 

THE END


Hy guys, I hope you enjoy reading my fanfiction. I might update you guys on the second season soon. Sorry if the ending is not a pleasant one. *bows*