Idiot

Joseon Trip

"Aemi! Wake up! Are you okay?" Aemi heard Yumi's voice. She opened her eyes slowly and saw Yumi worriedly looking at her. She sat up forcefully while holding her forehead. She was still dizzy. "What happened?" She asked Yumi. Yumi gave her 'are you crazy' look. "Paboya!!!" Yumi hits her head. "Yah! Micheso!? What does that for?" Aemi touches her head checking if she got a bruise.

 

She looked around the room and her eyes widen in realization. "They kidnapped me!?" Aemi shouted. "Yah! Paboya! Why did you come here?" Yumi whined. "Now both of us got kidnap!" Yumi paced around thinking of a solution. "Yumi-ah~~ I miss you!!!" Aemi hugged her suddenly. "Deh~~ I miss you too!!" They hugged each other for a while until the door was opened by Yongguk.

 

"What is this? A reunion ? Happy to be kidnapped huh?" Yongguk smirked and spatted. "It's nice to see an idiotic princess once a while." Daehyun entered the room and smirked. "Y-Yah! Who are you calling an idiot? Paboya!" Aemi refuted back. Daehyun just smirks, amused. "Are you even a princess?" He said back.

 

"Yah! I'm not a princess, okay? I'm not the real-" Yumi stopped Aemi from talking. Daehyun and Yongguk raised one of their eyebrows in confusion. "She's not the real princess." Yumi continued for her. Aemi was actually going to say that she's not the real daughter of princess Muk Ja. "Tsk! Not real my ! Royal Prince Myungsoo is begging for her life right now. Pathetic!" Daehyun spat. 

 

Aemi looked at him cluelessly.  "What? I think this is a misunderstand. I-" "You" Yongguk cut her off. "are Princess Mukja's daughter." She gulped and took a step back. Yongguk smirked and stared at her scared face. "Tsk Tsk, is the princess scared now?" He teased. Aemi just looked at him back in hatred.

 

"Let me tell you something. Your sisters' name is not on the list at all. Are you sure you don't have any traitor at all here?" Aemi squinted her eyes, waiting for his reply. Yongguk looked at her in the eyes. They were having a staring contest for a while until Daehyun broke it. "I told you hyung! He was lying!" Daehyun panicky looked at Yongguk. Yongguk just stayed quiet. He was looking the floor, deep in thought and then his expression changed to a scary one. "Bring him here!!! NOW!" He shouted suddenly which shock the two princesses.

 

"Deh hyung!" Daehyun ran outside. He was quick. Yongguk sat on the chair. The 2 princess could tell he was really angry. "Hmm, You okay?" Aemi asked cautiously. "Why?" Yongguk started frustrated. "Huh?" Princess Yumi was confused. "Wh-"Aemi stopped her from talking any further. She got close to him and patted his back. "It's okay. We'll try to get your sister back. Don't worry we'll try to convince the 3 princes from arresting you." Aemi assured him. He stared at her face for a while then look down on the floor. "So the rumour is right. You are kind and nice." Aemi blushed after hearing that.

 

"Are you the future Queen?" Yongguk unexpectedly asked. "NO!" Aemi quickly replied. Yongguk smiles a little bit. "You have the face of a queen, though. You cannot escape your fate." Yongguk advised her nicely. "I was a shaman once and my predictions always came true."  Aemi literally just looked at him like he's crazy. "Well then Mr.Shaman, tell me, between the 3 princes who will be the king someday?" Aemi jokingly asked him. Yumi just rolled her eyes seeing her friend's usual attitude. "The one whom you love, your highness," Yongguk replied with a serious tone.


Double update tonight! Enjoy ^^