Trap

Joseon Trip

Aemi's POV:
"The one whom you love, your highness." Yongguk's words kept on bugging me lately. Is he being serious? I better find a way to get back before- "Your highness, Royal Prince Myungsoo is here to see you." One of my maids informed me. "
aish! Is he going to blame me because of last time?"

Flashback:
"What-" I was going to ask Yongguk about it more detail when the door burst open revealing the 3 princes. They were worried. Maybe worry about Yumi but not me. "There you are." Sungjae approached me. I am more confused than ever. "What are you guys doing here? w-wait! You didn't kill them, right? Where's that guy?" Daehyun then appeared behind them. 

Yumi giggled. This girl -.-' . "I thought so! This is just a test given by the king right?" Yumi asked them rather happily. Daehyun nodded his head. "Yes, your highness, this is actually, to see how well the 3 princes take care of the situation. And also to test you, Princess Yumi." I am more confused than ever.

"Test me?" Yumi asked Daehyun again. "Yes, we want to test how well is your personality in this situation. And I am happy to say that you are not a brat your highness. This is actually a test from the Empress, your highness." Yumi was dumbfounded. She frowned. I know what that means. 

It clicked me just now. Test. Test. 3 prince. Omg! Did I ruin it!!? "and for the 3 princes, it's a fail for you. I am really sorry. You guys let your guard down and let Princess Aemi came to the enemy's lair." O M G. Right then, I felt really guilty. "I'm sorry!" I blurted it out and bow my head. And the next thing I knew, the 3 princes walked out of the room without saying any words. I am so doom~~~~~~!
 End

"D-deh, let him in." Aish! I bet he's going to shout at me or something. Then this idea popped up in my mind. I drop my knees to the ground and my forehead close to the floor. I waited until I heard footsteps coming my way and then stop. "Sorry!" I shouted loudly. There is no response. I peek up and saw his heavenly face. He looks in a good mood today and to be honest, he looks the best today. "Get up my princess, we're going somewhere." He only said. 

I stood up and look at him curiously. "Somewhere? Where??" He just smiled charmingly. "It's a secret and I wouldn't accept a no." There's something different about him today. He's in a very good mood. "Okay Myungsoo, I'll get ready. Can you wait for me outside?" I asked him nicely and cautiously. 

After done changing to appropriate hanbok, I went outside to be greeted with Myungsoo's eunuch. He told me to follow him and so I did. Lily was following behind me closely. "Royal Prince Myungsoo is waiting behind this wall, your highness, please go inside. May I suggest for your maid to stay behind." said the eunuch. I told Lili to wait for her as I enter through the arch. Inside I see a cherry tree with all the flowers pouring down as the wind blows it. I was amazed.

Myungsoo was sitting under the tree. He is handsome as always and I bet every princess in the world will fall for him unconditionally. "Isn't it pretty?" Myungsoo smiled at me. "It is. I like it. What is this place? I never see this place before." I asked as I sat next to him while looking up at the falling flowers. It was silent for a while. A good silent. 


Myungsoo's POV:

She's beautiful. This sentence kept on repeating in my mind as I stared at her without her notice. If only I wish that we can be together. I looked down and smiled sadly. If only I'm not a prince. If only she's from this world. Will she has the same feeling as mine? I thought about this for the past few weeks when I heard the conversation between my father and Aunty Muk Ja. They were serious and that was the day that I knew about her. Aunty was really rejecting the idea of her daughter marry one of us that she accidently said the reason of her cannot stay here. 

It was really hard to believe at first. But then the signs was all over her. The way she acted and the way she doesn't know a thing when I asked her about where she went to study. She always tried to change the topic. It's like she doesn’t want me to know more about her. I asked her about her father but she brushed it off with a smile. I thought I was rude so I apologised to her. I was curious about her day by day. Until that day. It made sense to me in a way. She is not from this world and I don’t have the rights to force her to stay because I am not from her world. 

"What are you thinking about?" I heard she asked me. I looked up to see her worry expression. I brushed it off with a smile. "I was thinking about my future" Her shoulders dropped. "Oh," that was all she said. "How about you?" It doesn't hurt to ask her does it?

At first, she was in deep thought and then a smile plastered on her face. "I want-" "-Your highness!" We were interrupted by one of the guards. The guard bows his head before continuing. "We found a cave where our enemy hide." Huh? A cave? Around here? When? "Arrest them immediately. I will also come with you." I got up but a hand reached my arm. "Can I come also?" She was anxious mixed with excitement. "B-" "-I need to come with you guys. The cave-" She stopped suddenly as if she's not supposed to say that to me. I am curious about the cave. 

Cave? The portal! This might be the cave. Then I must prevent her. Wait, what am I saying? Am I being selfish? "Your highness" The guard interrupted my thought. "You can't come and that's final," I told her with a stern voice. Then I left with the guard. 


Hello guys, well it's almost to the end. Sorry if you guys don't like the ending T.T