Special CHAPTER

Joseon Trip

~Joseon Dynasty~
[in front of the cave]
"Your highness! We can't find Princess Yumi and Princess Aemi. There's no one in the cave but I do find this two paper rolls." The guard handed in the 2 paper rolls to Royal Prince Myungsoo. One letter is for the Emperor of China and one letter is for Princess Muk
ja. "Let's go!" Prince Myungsoo ordered his men. "But your highness! Someone should guard-" Jaejoong's words were cut off by Myungsoo. "-Are you disobeying me!?" Prince Myungsoo stern voice can be heard all over the forest. The guard flinched and fell to his knees, begging for forgiveness. "Let's go now!"

[Princess Muk Ja's chamber]
"What is it that you want to give me, Myung-soo?" Princess Muk Ja asked softly. "This" He gave a roll paper. Princess Muk Ja took it and opened it. She smiles and then put the paper on the table. "You know what to do right?" She asked him with a smile. Prince Myungsoo looked at her clueless. Princess Muk Ja chuckled. "You're so funny. You should keep this unheard. Get it?" Prince Myungsoo was shocked. "If you dare to tell anyone about this, I swear, in my next life, I wouldn't let you together with her." It was not a threat but rather a warning. Prince Myungsoo just nodded his head. He never thought that his aunt can be this scary.  "And also make sure no one knows about this."

After that, a few years passed. Nothing changed much except for the fact that Prince Leo and Prince Sungjae kept on pressuring Prince Myungsoo of what happened. The news of Princess Aemi going back abroad suddenly is just unbelievable to them. "Could you guys just shut up!?" Prince Myungsoo shouted with rage. 


~Present day~

"Omo! Aemi, look at this! It's about the cave that we just entered." Yumi pulled Aemi closer. "It said it only magical every 100 years." Yumi read it excitedly. "Magical?" Aemi laughed at her. Yumi pouted and pinched her arm. "Yah! I'm serious." Yumi glared at her. "Continue then" Aemi try to suppress her laughter.

"The person who entered it will go on an adventure of a lifetime. That is their past life. It's up to them if they want to live in the past or go back." Yumi looked at Aemi excitedly. Aemi just looked at her bored. "What? You want to believe that?" Yumi just ignored her and keep on reading. "It says. But if you want to go back, the memories of the trip will be erased as to balance the natural life of this world. Bear in mind, someone who once travelled in the past can get a second chance. "WOW! COOL!" Yumi shouted while clapping her hands like a seahorse. "Y-Yah! Shhhh" Aemi hit her head. "We're in the library. Do you want us to get in trouble?" Yumi smiled sheepishly. "Sorry". "ehem, let's continue. If the person wants to go back to the past again, shout this sentence 'I wish for I wish that never happened' inside the cave. The memories will then be returned. But, it will be really hard to find the cave again. In another word, you might not return back to your present time."

"Do you think we went to that adventure last time?" Yumi asked her softly. "Maybe, who knows. Or it just a legend. I mean how do people even write this stuff? Their memories get erased so tell me, who wrote this book?" Aemi stated as a matter of fact. Yumi scowled. "You're no fun. There goes my imaginary adventure." She pouted.  "Then tell me Yumi, do you believe in fate?" 


Hello guys, so this is the end? Anyway, here is my question, do you believe in fate? 

Should I make a sequel? 

Should I just end it like this?

Comment below guys~~ :)