Prince Leo

Joseon Trip

"My Prince Leo, please, you can use me again. My body is all yours." One of the giseng seductively said to him. But tonight, it was different. He can't concentrate at all and he doesn't have any interest on all the giseng. "Get OUT!!!" He shouted frantically. "But Your Highness~" The giseng pouted and touched his chest seductively.

 

Prince Leo can't stand it anymore. He pushed the girl to the floor and threw the hot tea pot all over her. The giseng was crying painfully and immediately escorted out by the guards. He was breathing heavily due to anger. "That girl, how dare she challenged me !!?" He shouted hysterically then cried his heart out.

 

Aemi who was not far away from his chamber heard the shout. She was in the library, reading some scientific books. "Aemi" Lili worriedly looked at her. "Gwenchana." She assured her calmly and then continued reading the book on her hands. After a few hours, Lili was already exhausted and fell asleep. Aemi looked at her sleeping figure and shook her head and then grinned. This is her opportunity to escape. It was really boring for her to read the book in this suffocated library.

 

She sneaked out to the royal palace's lake and sat at one of the benches. She crossed her legs and grinned. "Much better" She whispered to herself. She was really into reading the book without realising that someone has been watching her from the beginning. As she felt uncomfortable with the sitting position, she looked around first to check if anyone was around and much to her relief, there was no one. She laid on the bench, like the position of watching tv, and continue reading her book.

 

After some times, she began to feel sleepy and so she fell asleep instantly. A figure approached her. "Tsk! Sleeping here insecurely. How dumb is she?" Prince Leo stared at her sleeping figure. "She looks peaceful and pretty adorable." He smiled while admiring her features.

 

"Princess!!!" Lili shouted frantically. Prince Leo heard that the voice was coming towards their way. "Princess!!!" The voice was getting nearer. Aemi woke up from her slumber and was shocked to see Prince Leo behind her. "Omona!" She exclaimed. Prince Leo panic and covered . "SHHH!" He said. Aemi did what he told while glaring at him.

 

When they can't hear the voice anymore, he let go of her and they both sigh in relief. "That was close. Who are they searching for?" With that blunt question, Prince Leo gave her an are-you-kidding look. "Ah~~~ They were looking for me." She mentally slapped herself.

 

The atmosphere was really awkward. Prince Leo just stood there like a statue while looking at the lake, while Aemi was acting like she was reading her book. "SO.." Both of them said at the same time. Then it was silent again. "Are you okay?" Aemi asked him. Prince Leo looked at her questioningly. "I heard you were shouting earlier and something smashed on the floor."

 

He nodded his head. "I'm fine. You?" He actually surprised himself when he asked such question. "I'm not fine." Prince Leo looked questioningly again at her. "I'm tired and I don't like this place. I want to go home. I miss my bedroom and all my stuff back at home. I want to be with my friends again and I just wish all of this is just a dream." She confessed. She was talking about her own time. She really does miss all of it.

 

"Just bear it for 2 days and you'll be fine." Prince Leo said without many expressions. He was actually expressionless when he said that. "How can I bear it if you always want to start a fight with me." She glared at him. "I don't. It just my pride. Just bear with me and you'll be fine." He said easily. "You're not good at making people much better huh?" She pouted. "You're really boring and please stop viewing woman as an object."

 

"There you are! Princess!" Lili ran to Aemi and then stopped on her track when she saw Prince Leo. She bowed her head with respect. Prince Leo smirked. "Next time, do a better job on keeping an eye on her. She's tricky." With that, he leaves them alone. Lili looked at Aemi with wide eyes and then ran towards her, asking if she got hurt by him. Aemi just smiled and shook her head while smiling like an idiot.