The kidnappers

Joseon Trip

"Hey! Let me go!" Princess Yumi shouted. A cloth covered her eyes and her hands are tie together at her back. She was hopeless lying on the dirty ground. "Put her  in an appropriate room for goodness sake. She's our pass. Give her some foods. Take care of her carefully." The leader told one of his men. "Yes, Yongguk hyung." The young maknae did what has been told.

 

"Let's go princess." Zelo guided her to a room. There are only a bed, a table, and a chair. "Where are you taking me?" Princess Yumi asked carefully. "To your new room. I hope you don't mine staying for a few days here." Zelo pushed her inside and pulled her eyes cover off. Yumi looked around the room, scanning for any opportunity. She looked at the young man who took her here. Zelo cut the ropes on between her hands. "There you go princess. Feeling much better?" Zelo smiled brightly at her. She blushed. 'How can a cute guy like him kidnap me?' She thought.

 

"Ehm! You! Why did you kidnap me?" Yumi asked in a stern voice, acting all brave. "Well, I'm not sure that I can tell you that. Hyung will get mad at me." Zelo casually said innocently. Yumi looked hesitatingly at him. 'How come someone like him did this? There must be someone behind this or-' "How is she?" Someone interrupted her thoughts.

 

She looked at the man who just entered. Her eyes went wide and her face went red. "Bwoya? Why is your face so red Princess Yumi? Zelo! What did you do?" Daehyun asked the maknae in a manly voice which made Yumi even redder. "W-what? I did nothing hyung, I swear." Zelo pouted.

 

Yumi who was staring at Daehyun quickly regained her consciousness and looked down. "Ah~~~ I think Princess Yumi like you, hyung!" Zelo loudly stated with his big smile. Daehyun smacked his head and shook his head. "Yah! Don't make assumptions like that." Daehyun replied angrily. Daehyun stared at Princess Yumi's face, examining her face in detailed. "Pretty." He mumbled. "Huh? Why hyung?" Zelo interrupted.

 

Daehyun look annoyingly at Zelo. "Yah! If you don't have anything to do, go outside and help them with defense. The army might attack us soon." Daehyun regained himself back to reality. "Araso! No need to get mad." Zelo pouted and lazily exited the room.

 

"and for you Princess Yumi, stay at this room quietly and don't ever try to escape or else, you know what will happen." Daehyun threatened her. Yumi gulped and nodded her head slowly.


 

  "Your highness, we cannot find any traces left behind. The kidnapper is really clever. They covered all their traces already. What should we do, your highness?" The general asked Prince Myungsoo worriedly. "Just keep looking! They might make a mistake. Try the river also. We need their scent for the dogs to search them. Hurry!" Prince Myungsoo sternly ordered the general. "Yes, your highness!"

 

Then a personal guard approached them. It was Jeajoong. "Your highness, how is the situation going?" Jaejoong asked Prince Myungsoo enthusiastically. Prince Myungsoo glared at him. "What are you doing here!? And aren't you suppose to guard Princess Aemi. We don't know if something is going to happen to her." Jaejoong was tongue tied.

 

He showed the letter from Princess Aemi. Truthfully, he sneaked out just to give the letter to Prince Myungsoo. "Please accept this letter from Princess Aemi. She is really worried about her best friend, Princess Yumi." Prince Myungsoo snatched the letter from him and Jaejoong quickly excused himself. Prince Myungsoo quickly opened the letter.

 

'Dear Royal Prince Myungsoo, please save my friend, Princess Yumi. And if I may, can I join you? Princess Yumi has been my friend since we were little kid. I am really worry about her. Can you convince my mother? Please help me.'

 

Prince Myungsoo threw the letter away. "As if I will help you. There is no way that I'm going to get you in danger." He whispered while trying to suppress his anger. "Search thoroughly!" He commanded his men. "Yes!" His men replied.

 

"Found it!" One of his men shouted. He found a piece of cloth stuck at one of the tree branch. "Good, let the dogs smell it." They did what have been told. The dogs then started to depart. In a matter of time, they were already saw the front gate of the enemy. "Your highness, what should we do next? Do we attack?" The general asked. "No, not yet, we must see how many they are. Send one of our man to the front gate for confirmation whether Princess Yumi is in there with them." Prince Myungsoo said while still in thought. "Yes sire!"

 

One of his men went to the front gate. There were 2 guard at the front gate. "Who are you?" One of the guard said sternly. "I was sent by Prince Myungsoo, open the gate for inspection!" The man shouted. "Tsk! Yes, we did kidnap the daughter of Chinese Emperor. If you guys make a move, we will kill her." One of the guard shouted. "Silent!" Yongguk interrupted. "I guess they caught us really fast than we assumed." Daehyun said calmly. "I am the leader of this group. We want to talk with Prince Myungsoo. Any move, we will kill Princess Yumi." Yongguk threatened.

 

"Okay then, I will send this message to Prince Myungsoo." The man then left to their camping site. "Your highness!" The man went to the meeting tent. "They said they want to talk with you. Any move from us, they will kill Princess Yumi." After hearing that, Prince Myungsoo gritted his teeth and smash the table. "How dare they threatened me!!?"

 

"Tsk tsk tsk, dear brother, please calm down." Prince Leo who just entered the tent . Prince Myungsoo glared at him. "Why are you here!!?" He was furious enough. "I'm here because I want to help. Father told me to assist you here." Prince Leo smirked. "Maybe because you're dumb." Prince Myungsoo was going to punch him on the face but was interrupted by Prince Sungjae. "Oh come on guys, stop fighting." He said casually.

 

"And why are you here? As far as I know, you are the one who failed to protect Princess Yumi." Prince Myungsoo smirked, but it does not have any effect on Prince Sungjae. "Yup, that's why I'm trying to get her back. My dear brother." Prince Sungjae gave them both his signature smiled. 

 

The general just looked at them with worry expression. 'Oh boy, this will be long.' He sighed. 


Happy Eid!