True heart

Joseon Trip

Aemi was wandering around the lake after she changed her hanbok, when an alarm went on. "Ding Ding!" "Prisoner is escaping!!!!" One of the guards shouted. Then she heard footsteps running towards her. She was already in defence mode when everything happened in a speed of light. A knife was already on , the prisoner smelled really bad. 

 

"Don't shout, or else!" The prisoner threatened. Aemi gulped and closed her eyes. The running guards immediately stopped in their action and looked warily at the situation. "Don't go near or else!" The prisoner threatened while holding the knife closer to Aemi's throat.

 

"What's happening here?" Prince Myungsoo came to see the situation. "Aemi!" His eyes were wide seeing Aemi hopeless. "Your highness, what should we do?" The General asked Prince Myungsoo. "You! You killed my family. You're a  killer!" The prisoner was looking at Myungsoo with hatred. Aemi looked at Myungsoo, wanting an answer. "What are you saying!? You did this to yourself. And how dare you speak lowly to Prince Myungsoo" The general answered instead.

 

"Shush! You're making him angrier." Prince Myungsoo warned him. Prince Myungsoo approached the prisoner with his hands in the air. This will really hurt his pride but this is for Aemi. "I apologise if that what you want." Prince Myungsoo slowly said. Aemi looked at him worriedly. "Apologise!? HA HA. Are you kidding me!? You! I'll kill you right now prince!" The prisoner pushed Aemi to the ground and her head hit the hard rock. The prisoner was running towards Prince Myungsoo when suddenly an arrow pierced through his right leg.

 

Prince Myungsoo ran towards Aemi. She was unconscious. "Called the doctor now." He ordered his general and carry her bridal style until they arrived at her chamber. He laid her body on the bed and worriedly looked at the bleeding wound on her right side of her forehead.  "Princess!" Lili looked at Aemi in concern.

 

All the members of the royal family arrived at Aemi's chamber with the assigned doctor. "Oh my, what happened Prince Myungsoo?" Princess Mukja cannot hide her concern. Prince Myungsoo explained the situation to all the royal family.

 

After the doctor finished with his work, Prince Myungsoo volunteered to watch over her tonight which of course cause many oppositions. Thus ended up the 3 princes sleeping overnight there too.


 

Aemi's POV:

I woke up with a very horrible headache ever. My head felt really heavy and I can't seem to open my eyes easily too. My right hand reached out for my temples. I felt a bandage instead. But, I was still rubbing it hoping that it will lessen my headache anytime soon. "Gwenchana?" I think I just heard Prince Leo's voice.

 

I finally then can open my eyes just to see a worry expression of Prince Leo. He repeated his question again and so I just nodded my head. "What happened?" I asked which pretty much a stupid question. But then again, I really don't know what happened to me last night.

 

"Slowly," He said softly as I was trying to sit. I looked at him weirdly. Seriously, this guy maybe has multiple personality disorder. "What?" He snapped. I just realised that I was actually staring at him averted my attention to somewhere else only to see Prince Myungsoo sleeping in sitting position on the chair while Prince Sungjae surprisingly slept on the floor with bedding of course.

 

I looked at them curiously. Did they sleep here? "Can you see how many fingers I'm showing you?" Prince Leo asked in concern. I just nodded at him. "Don't just nod, tell me." He demanded. Jeez, talk about pms-ing. "3" I answered him while not forgetting to glare at him. "That's good. And about your answer earlier, ask Myungsoo. He'll be glad to tell you because I am not keen to let you know." He said flatly. I seriously will hit him on the head if not because he's a prince. I gritted my teeth and suppressed my anger.

 

"You woke up already?" I heard Prince Myungsoo asked sleepily. He was actually cute when yawning. "Yes, and she's fine." Prince Leo answered it for me, FLATLY. I hate this guy!

 

"That's good." This time, it was Prince Sungjae who was stretching his arms up in the airs. "Ah~ Much better." He stood up and approached me. His face was really close to mine. I could felt his breath. "Pretty like always." He said before turning his back on me and then went out. I was actually astounded by what he just said.

 

"Tsk! Brat." Prince Myungsoo tightened his grip on the chair. I looked confusedly at him. "I'm leaving." Prince Leo stated angrily. Did I do something to him again? -.- "Me too." Prince Myungsoo also excused himself, leaving me more confuse than ever.  


Double update for today!