Better

END...OF MY STORY...?

Snsd dorm

Tiffany POV 

 

"Aishh after 2 hour training finally we got some time to rest". I said to myself.

We were really tired and we just collapsed in the living room. No one wanted to talk so I decided to break the ice.

"Ughh! It was really tired it's right"? I said while looking to them.

"Yes unnie I never felt this tired after our debut hahaha". Yoona replied to me.

"Yeah I know our comeback is around the corner but this is crazy". Sooyoung said while the others just laughing at her comment. 

"Yah Tiffany why you seem not in happy mode and why you seem so depress"? Taeyeon ask me.

"Oh! It really nothing". I said and just walked away to my room.

 

I just sat down on my bed and look outside the window. I always felt sad when remember about him. After a while taeyeon came to my room.

 

"You know you really can't lied to me and you really bad at it". Taeyeon said seriously.

"Uh you know me so well right tae".

 

Taeyeon and I really close since our training day before become a singer. We share the happiness and pain together and I can't lie to her.

 

"I know you still think about that guy right. You can't be always like this tiff you should move on he is your past and you must open your heart for the future". Taeyeon advise me.

"I know tae I know but just think about this memory make me going crazy. I just don't want this happen again tae". I said sadly.

"Tiff you have to move on whatever you will do you have to remember that we will always behind you. We will support you no matter what. We just like sisters". Taeyeon said with smile.

 

I'm glad that I got the friends or I will said my sisters who always caring and help each other. That why we can stand really long in this career.

 

"Thank you tae now I felt really better". I said while hug her.

"Neh it nothing" taeyeon replied happily.

"Yah did we all miss something". The other just looked at me and the.

"These two hide something fishy right". Sunny said. 

"Yeah I can smell it". Yuri replied.

"Unnie you just smell yourself. Why you no taking a bath". Yoona said while cover her nose.

"YAH what did you say". Yuri yell at yoona and her face turn red.

 

We just laughing at yuri while yoona keep teasing her.

 

"Oh! Tiff I know something that will make you felt better". Taeyeon said excitedly.

"What taengoo"? I ask curiously.

"Shopping. It has been a long time since we all went to shopping together. How about the day after tomorrow we all go shopping". Taeyeon said

"Agree". All the girls said while rising their hand and I just chuckle looking at them.

"Now let go to sleep since we all tired we should save our energy". Leader tae speak. 

"Arasso arasso". The other replied.

 

 

 

 

Thanks for the first comment and I hope you will comment more. Sorry because there is no daefany moment at this chapter but I promise to put daefany moment in another chapter and sorry for my bad English. Hope you enjoy it.