Dinner date and Sad Person

END...OF MY STORY...?

Tiffany and Top have text each other frequently. Daesung also have stop from texting Tiffany. He always thinking what Top told him. He don't know what more should he do. Should he continue ignore Tiffany or should he start text her back.

 

Snsd dorm

 

Tiffany always busy with her phone since Top text her but she also worried because Daesung have stop contact her. She can't stop thinking about Daesung now.

 

"Unnie. Unnie. UNNIE". Yoona shout.

"Yah what wrong with you Yoon". Tiffany look at her.

"Soory unnie. I have call you many time but you still ignore me". Yoona pout.

"Sorry Yoon I'm thinking of something". Tiffany said.

"Thinking of what unnie"? Yoona ask.

"I'm just thinking about Daesung". Tiffany answer.

"Oh. It been a while since I heard about Daesung oppa. What about her unnie. He just fine right"? Yoona ask.

"I don't know Yoon". Tiffany answer.

"What do you mean unnie"? Yoona curious.

"Emm it been a long time since Daesung text me. Now I don't heard anything from me. He just cut our contact and don't said anything". Tiffany sigh.

"But this lately I'm seeing you always busy with your phone unnie. Yoona said.

"Oh! It from Top oppa". She answer.

 

Yoona just nod her head and thinking until...

 

"Unnie I think I know why Daesung oppa stop texting you". Yoona said.

"Why Yoon why"? Tiffany rush her.

"I think he jealous". Yonna said.

"Jealous"? Tiffany look at her.

"Yea jealous you and Top oppa". Yoona add.

"Me and Top oppa? What do you mean Yoon"? Tiffany ask again.

"Aish you really a dumb girl unnie. I think that he must know Top oppa have your phone number and because Top oppa always text that make he jealous. Plus I think Daesung oppa and Top oppa like you unnie". Yoona explain.

"Bwoh? Like me"? Tiffany shock.

"Yeah". Yoona answer.

"Then what should I do Yoon"? Tiffany look at her.

 

Tiffany's phone ring and she got a text. Tiffany quickly read the text.

 

"Who it is unnie"? Yoona ask.

"Oh it Top oppa. He ask me to go out with him for dinner". She said.

"Then what you said unnie"? Yoona look at her.

"Of course I will go". She answer.

"Haha you should use this opportunity to ask about Daesung oppa ok unnie". Yoona leave her room.

"Arasso". Tiffany replied.

 

After she replied the text, she quickly take shower and change her clorh. After 30 minute Tiffany leave her room and saw her member at living room.

 

Meanwhile at Bigbang dorm.

 

"Yah hyung where are you? Why you look handsome"? GD ask.

"I'm going dinner with Tiffany plus I'm always look handsome Jiyong". Top replied.

"Hyung I think you should said a date instead of dinner haha". Taeyang and GD laugh at him.

"Yah I'm not dating. Where Seungri and Daesung"? Top ask while look at living room.

"Seungri out to meet his friend while Daesung still in his room". GD said.

"Man this boy always lock himself in his room". Top said while enter Daesung room.

 

Top look around the room, it was dark. He can saw Daesung lay down on her bed. Suddenly Top on the lamp. This make Daesung quickly awake.

 

"Yah hyung what are you doing? Why you switch on the light"? Daesung look at her.

"Yah what are you doing alone in your room. Why you always lock the yourself. Do you have problem. If you have any problem you should tell hyung". Top look at her.

"I'm okay hyung and I don't have any problem". Daesung said.

"You sure"? Top ask again. 

"Yeah". Daesung replied. "If I tell you my problem is about you and Tiffany, what will you do hyung"? Daesung said in his head.

"Why you look nice hyung? Do you want to go anywhere"? Daesung ask.

"Yeah I'm going out for dinner'. Top answer.

"With who"? Daesung ask again.

"Emm Tiffany". Top replied.

"WHAT". Daesung really shock.

"Yah lower you voice you don't have to shout Dae".

"I'm just...don't expect you have the courage to ask...tiffany for a dinner hyung" Daesung said.

"Yeah I know. Ok I'm going now. Remember don't always sit in your room alone you should do something". Top leave the room.

 

Daesung still shock and now he know his hyung slowly making progress to be more close to Tiffany. Daesung thinking he has lost all the chance. Slowly he pull his blanket and hot his body. The tear escape from her eyes. "Why. Why. Why this happen to me. Why I can't happy like hyung too", he talk to himself. After a few minute Daesung fall asleep with tear falling from his eyes.

 

Snsd dorm

 

"Where are you going unnie". Seohyun ask.

"She going a dinner with Top oppa". Yoona answer.

"What? Really"? Taeyeon ask.

"Ok I'm going now see you later bye". Tiffany leave.

 

Tiffany and Top went to the restaurant near Han River. They have a happy dinner date until Tiffany ask a question.

"Oppa can I ask you something"? Tiffany ask.

"What it is Tiff"? Top look at her.

"Except GD oppa does anyone know you have my phone number". Tiffany ask.

"Yeah all the member know. I'm sorry Tiff. It all Jiyong fault. He told every of them. He really have a big mouth. Top told her. 

"Ahh it alright. I don't mind at all. How everyone? All of them were fine right. Tiffany ask. She really hope Daesung were fine. She really want to heard it.

"Yeah all of them were fine but.... Top stop.

"But what oppa"? Tiffany ask.

"Only Daesung don't look fine". Top said make Tiffany shock.

"Why"? Tiffany ask slowly.

"I don't know Tiff. He always lock himself in his room. He always look sad. When I ask he just said that he fine. Top continue.

 

Tiffany just keep silent. What Yoona told her were truth. She really worry about Daesung right now. How is he? Why he act like that? All the question in her head.

 

"Tiff are you ok". Top ask her.

"I'm ok oppa I'm just full already". Tiffany told.

"Ok let go home you must really tired". Top said. 

"Ok oppa". Tiffany smile.

 

After 3 hour dinner they divide to go home. In the car they chat happily. After about an hour, they already arrive.

 

"Goodbye oppa thanks for this dinner". Tiffany said.

"No thanks to you because you want to go dinner with me. I almost already forget to tell you this". Top said.

"What it is oppa"? Yoona ask.

"You look really beautiful today Tiff. Top said.

"Umm thanks you oppa". Tiffany answer in shy tone.

"Haha you look really cute". Top said. 

"Ok oppa I have to go drive carefully". Yoona said.

Ok goodbya Tiff". Top said while drive away.

 

Tiffany enter her dorm and saw Yoona at kitchen. She quickly went to Yoona.

 

"Unnie you scare me". Yoona said.

"Sorry Yoon". Tiffany said. 

"So how your dinner date unnie"? Yoona ask.

"It okay Yoon". Umm Yoon I think what you said about Daesung was right". Tiffany look at her.

"Did you already ask Top oppa"? Yoona ask.

"Yeah and he said Daesung was sad these day.I really want to meet him Yoon.I miss...him". Tiffany said.

"Aish don't worry unnie you will meet her". Yoona said.

"But how Yoon"? Tiffany ask.

"Aish did you already forgot that you, Teayeon unnie and Seohyun will attend MAMA 2015 alongside with BIGBANG right. So you can meet him and talk to him.

"Yeah you right Yoon". Tiffany said.

"Now don't worry too much and go get some rest. You must really tired unnie". Yoona smile.

"Thanks for everything Yoon" Tiffany hug Yoona.

"Your welcome unnie". Yoona smile.

 

Tiffany thinks about Daesung all the time. She really wanted to talk to him. She can't wait until that day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hye I'm sorry for this late update. Thnaks for subscribe and comment my fic. I hope you will like it. I promise to make another chapter more interesting. Please drop more comment. Thanks you so much and sorry for my weak English.