Close Up

END...OF MY STORY...?

BIGBANG and SNSD were busy decorated the dorm for their party meanwhile Tiffany just dozing off waiting for Daesung to come home.

"YAH UNNIE you going to help didn't you". Yoona shout.

"What? Ah sorry Yoon". Tiffany back to reality.

"What's wrong Tiff. You seem lost"? Top ask

"I'm okay oppa. It was nothing".

"Actually oppa she was waiting Daesung-ie". Taeyeon said playfully.

"What Daesung hyung? Really noona"? Seungri and others look at Tiffany.

"No I'm not. Taeyeon just lied".

"Haha you just embarrassing yourself Tiff". Yuri said make other laugh.

 

Just then they heard someone press the pin number and open the door.

 

"That must be Daesung. That was quick. What lie did you told him Yongbae ah"? Top ask.

"I told him that Yg hyung come and want to see us".

"Haha that was a good lie hyung". Seungri praise his hyung make other laugh.

"We better keep silent. Let just prank him. Yongbae make sure he didn't see us. Jiyong told.

"Okay". Taeyang said and walk to the door.

"Welcome back Daesung ah". Taeyang show his eye smile.

"What hyung? Why I need to come home early? Did Yg hyung really come? Why why you acting like this"? Daesung ask many question to his hyung.

"Yah can you just ask one question".

"Aish okay. Did Yg hyung really come".

"Of course. He waiting you for a long a long time". 

"But when I see him this morning, he didn't said anything". Daesung said make Taeyang shock.

"Er...maybe he forgot. Right hyung". Taeyang shout.

"Yes. I forgot to tell you this morning. Yah why did you late. I'm waiting you for a long time. Come here". Seungri imitate Yg make other chuckles.

 

Daesung who believe that was Yg, quickly take off his shoes and running to dorm hall. He just bow without looking at them.

 

"Anyeonghaeseyo sajangnim. I'm sorry I was late. Daesung said while bowing.

"Oh anyeong Daesung ah". Seungri imitate again make other laugh very hard.

Daesung who was shock quickly stood up and saw 8 beautiful girls and his bandmate laugh at him. He really shock to see SNSD in their dorm. Daesung realize that he just being fool and shoot death glare at Taeyang.

"Hehe sorry Daesung ah it was Jiyong idea". Taeyang said while hug Daesung. Daesung look at his hyung.

"Top hyung want to prank you Daesung ah". Jiyong pointed at Top.

"Yah it was Seungri idea. He started it". Top said trying to defend himself.

"Err it was not me. Taeyeon noona said she want to see this". Seungri blame Taeyeon make Jiyong knock Seungri head.

"Yah how can you blame my girlfriend. You want to die. Jiyong said.

"I'm sorry noona". Seungri said while rubbing his head.

 "Anyway Daesung ah we are sorry because we lie to you. If we don't do this you must have take your time to come home.Right guys". Yongbae said. 

"Yeah we are sorry". Said all the member.

 

While Daesung still argue with his hyung all the SNSD members look at him. They can see Daesung really look hot right now. He is cover with sweat and his cloth was soaked make his abs clearly seen. His hair was litter bit mess because he just back from gym but this make he more hot. Tiffany can't get her eyes from Daesung.

 

"Wow Daesung you look really hot right now. Right girls". Taeyeon said. Daesung shock and look at Taeyeon.

"Yeah oppa look so tough and manly". Yoona add.

"You also look handsome oppa". Seohyun said make other girl nod their head.

"Umm thanks". Daesung blush.

"Yah so you said Daesung is more hot than me". Jiyong said jealousy.

"Yeah he look so hot". Taeyeon replied playfully.

"What"? Jiyong said.

"Haha so you want to be my girlfriend Tae"? Daesung teasing make everyone laugh.Jiyong also look more jaelous

"Yah get away from girlfriend".

"Hyung not fair you can show your body". Seungri said.

"Yeah Daesung you should go take a bath. Top said.

"You guys just jaelous at me".

"Enough go taka a bath and come help us". Taeyang drag Daesung to his room.

"Help"? 

"Yeah we are going to have party tonight so you must help us".

"Aish fine". Daesung replied.

 

After about 15 minute Daesung finish take a bath, when he going to put his shirt he think about Tiffany.

"She here. What should I do. She really look beautiful". Daesung said.

"Yah what are doing. Come out now". Top yell outside his room.

"I'm coming".

"So what should I do"? Daesung ask as he see all of them sitting on sofa.

"Since you come late you must cook us dinner". Jiyong said.

"What? Dinner? You not joking right hyung"?

"Not at all. This also a punishment for you because you try to steal Taeyeon away from me". Jiyong said make everyone burst into laughter.

"Aish arraso".

 

Daesung went to the kitchen and open the refrigerator. He saw that they out of ingredients so he think it better to do grocery shop.

"Hyung since we don't have nothing to cook I think I want to buy something at the mall under our apartment.

"Ok take care and don't forget to buy ice cream too". Jiyong said.

"What ice cream"?

"Yeah we have to eat something while wait for you to cook right girl". SNSD just smile.

"Fine. Hyung money"? Daesug ask make other laugh.

"Yah use your own money".

"Aish ok I'm going". Daesung walk to the door until

"Oppa can I go with you"? Seohyun ask make other shock especially Tiffany. She also want to go with Dae.

"What"? All of them look at Seo.

"Umm can I"? She ask again.

"Of course Seo come let's go". Daesung smile.

"Wah our baby Seo have grown up". Yuri tease Seohyun.

"She must have become real women". Sooyong add.

Seohyun blush hard until Daesung take her hand and smile.

"Let go Seo". Daesung smile and drag her from other members.

 Tiffany just look at them. She felt really jaelous right now.

"How can he go with Seo. It was me who should go instead". Tiffany talk to herself.

 

Meanwhile Seohyun and Daesung just keep silent. It fill with awkward moment. They also know they not close to each other.

"Um...so why did you want to follow me"? Daesung decide to talk.

"Um...it just i want to help you oppa. You must be very tired after come back from training and have to cook dinner. Why? You don't like it oppa"? Seohyun ask still not look at Daesung.

"I'm really glad that you can help me Seo. At least I'm not felt lonely doing this alone. Thank you Seo". Dae look at her with eye smile.

"Welcome oppa".

"Seo it must be awkward for us because we didn't talk much to each other. Um...how about we become a friend"? Dae look at her.

"Of course. I really love it oppa". Seo look at Dae. They both smile.

 

They become comfortable to each other. Seohyun laugh so hard when Daesung tell his joke. They keep talking until they reach the grocery shop.

"So what you want to eat Seo? I will cook for you.

"Really oppa"? 

"Yes just tell me".

"I'm just fine with anything oppa".

"Ok in that case let just take the ingredients". Daesung and Seo take the ingredients and fill it in the basket.

"Oppa we need to buy ice cream too remember". Seohyun said.

"Ahh you right Seo. Soe can you pick to other too".

"Of course. What flavour do you want oppa"?

"I will take what you love Seo". Daesung said make Seo blush.

"Aigoo you so cute Seo". Daesung look at Seohyun blushing face.

"Oppa stop it. people look at us. Let just pay ok". Seohyun leave Daesung. Daesung just laugh looking at Seohyun.

"Oh Daesung ah you want to cook something"? The shop owner ask.

"Yes ahjumma. How much is it"? Daesung ask then he pay the bill.

"Daesung ah who this beautiful girl. Is she your girlfriend"? This make Seohyun and Daesung shock.

"Ah no ahjumma she not my girlfriend". 

"Really but you look cute together. I know you are an idol you must kept your secret right but don't worry Daesung ah I will not tell each other that you guys are couple". 

Seohyun blush hard. She quickly hide her blush face.

"Look look she blushing, that mean I'm right". The shop owner laugh.

"Arasso ahjumma. We have to go. Anyeong". Daesung drag Seohyun out.

"Anyeong. Come again". The owner wave happily.

Once again they keep silent until Seohyun decide to talk.

"That ahjumma seem really nice".

"Of course she always nice to me. Um... You okay Seo"? Daesung ask.

"Of course. I'm really happy right now. Oppa let eat our ice cream".

"Okay". Daesung take out their ice cream and they eat happily.

 

Meanwhile at dorm.

"Aish where this kids. They really late". Top complaint.

"Yeah did they go to date". Yuri said.

"Date". This word make Tiffany really jaelous.

"Oh here they are". Hyoyeon.

Daesung and Seohyun walk in with laughing to each other and eat their ice cream. This make all members curious what they did.

"Yah why you guys so late. We are starving here". Top said.

"Yeah what actually you guys do. Did you guys having a date". Taeyeon tease.

"No we not unnie". Seohyun said with blushing face.

"You sure. Why did your face so red Seo". Yoona said.

"Ok ok just stop all of you. Here hyung your ice cream". Daesung give it to his hyung.

"Thank you Daesung ah. You really the best". Jiyong said.

"Thank you oppa". Yoona said as she took the ice cream.

"Let go Seo. Let cook dinner". Daesung said.

"Ok oppa". Seohyun smile.

"Wow now they want to cook dinner together". Hyoyeon tease.

"Unnie can you stop it". Seo said.

 

Daesung and Seohyun went to kitchen and started cooking their dinner. Meanwhile all of the member enjoy their ice cream. Tiffany really jealous right now. She can't stand it anymore.

"I have to do something". Tiffany talk to herself.

"Seo can you take that out"? Dae ask.

"Okay oppa". Seo said.

"Can I help too"? Tiffany ask.

Both Daesung and Seohyun look at Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

To Be Continue....