Our Moment

END...OF MY STORY...?

"Can I help too"? Tiffany ask.

Both Daesung and Seohyun look at Tiffany.

"You sure unnie"? Seohyun ask.

 "Yeah why not"? 

"Well because you the last person who will help us to cook or do you having a fever unnie"? Seohyun put her hand at Tiffany's forehead.

"Yah I'm not. It just boring over there. So can I"? 

"Of course Fany. Come here". Daesung smile.

 

Tiffany smile and stand beside Daesung.

"Fany ah can you help me cut this"? Daesung ask.

"Of course Dae".

Then Tiffany notice Daesung keep talking to Seohyun. This make her more annoyed.

"Aish! Why you always talking to Seo? Can't you notice I'm here? Should I kill you with this knife". Tiffany  mumbling to herself didn't realize Daesung look at her.

"Aigoo Fany ah if you continue cut like this then we will never going to have dinner. Let me help you". Daesung back hug Tiffany and hold her hand.

This make Tiffany really shock. She was blushing so hard. Her heart beat really fast.

"You should do like this Fany ah. Fany? Fany? Daesung realize Tiffany keep silent.

"Ah yes. What is it Dae"? 

"Yah did you listen to me"?

"Of course. Let continue ok". Tiffany tried to hide her face.

"Aigoo you so cute Fany ah". Daesung whisper make Tiffany blush more hard.

 

Then this two continue with their sweet moment until

"Daesung oppa can you help me with this"? Seohyun broke their sweetness.

"Oh. I'm coming". Daesung release Tiffany hand and went to Seohyun.

"That damn Seo. How can she disturb me. I will teach you a lesson later. Just wait". Tiffany really annoyed. She doesn't want anyone disturb their moment.

 

After 30 minutes cooking finally their dinner is ready. 

"Guys dinner is ready". Daesung said and serve their dinner with Tiffany and Seohyun.

"Finally after a long wait. Didn't you know that we already starving here".Top said.

"Ah hyung you should be thankful instead complain".

"Haha ok thank you Daesung ah and Seohyun". Top said.

"Yah don't forget about Tiffany. She help me also".

"What Tiffany"? Snsd member said.

"Yeah. What wrong"? Dae ask.

"It the impossible thing that she will do". Taeyeon said.

"Yeah she always complain when we ask her to help us cook". Yuri said.

"See oppa I have told you right". Seohyun said.

"Yah I'm not that bad ok". Tiffany defend herself make other laugh.

"It smell so nice Dae". Taeyeon said.

"Haha of course Tae. I'm the Bigbang's chef.

"Yah both of you stop it. Let just eat". Jiyong said jealously.

"Before we eat we want to say congratulation on your successful comeback oppa. You guys doing a great job". Taeyeon said and clap with other members.

"Thank you girls. All of you also have done a great job. We really like your song. Jiyong said.

"Yeah Daesung is really good at dancing lion heart". Top said all of sudden".

"Yah hyung what do you mean I'm good". Daesung said frustrated.

"Yeah he always dance when he heard that song". Yongbae add.

"Yah not you too hyung". 

"How about you show us Daesung ah". Jiyong said.

"What"? Daesung shock.

"Yeah show us Kang Daesung".

"We can sing for you oppa". Yoona said.

"Come on oppa. Show us". Seohyun said in cute voice make Tiffany more jealous.

"Aish arraso". Daesung stand up and ready to dance.

"Yeah. 1...2...3...4. Daesung dance when the girl start singing. All of them laugh so hard seeing Daesung. Tiffany also can't help but to smile see Daesung. 

"Wow you really good Daeaung ah". Hyoyeon said

"Thank you. Daesung cover his face because he really embarrass.

"Yeah oppa you really an expert". Yoona add.

"Please stop it Yoon". Daesung said make other laugh.

"Let just eat and party till the midnight". Jiyong said.

 

Bigbang and Snsd keep party till the late of night. Tiffany just looking at Daesung and Seohyun closeness.

"Daesung ah can i talk to you for a moment"? Tiffany ask.

"Of course. What it is Fany ah"? 

"Not here. Can we find somewhere more private"?

"Sure. Let go to the rooftop". Daesung said and grasp Tiffany hand to the rooftop.

 

When they arrive at the rooftop Daesung keep holding Tiffany hand.

"So Fany ah what it is"? Dae ask.

"Can you release my hand first".

"Sorry".

"What are you trying to do Dae"? Tiffany ask all of sudden.

"What do you mean Fany"? Daesung clueless.

"You know what I mean Dae. Getting close with Seo and ignore me all the time. What are you planning Dae"?

"Fany... Daesung lost of word.

"See you can find a word to defend yourself. I don't want to see you anymore Dae. I hate you". Tiffany said and ready to leave Daesung until Daesung back hug Tiffany.

"What are you doing. Tiffany shock and try to release from Daesung. Let me....

"5 minute". Daesung cut Tiffany from talking. 

"Just let me hug you for 5 minute Fany". Daesung said.

Daesung and Tiffany just keep silent. Tiffany really enjoy Daesung's hug. She felt warm and safe in his hug.

"I'm so sorry Fany if I hurt your feeling. I didn't mean to ignore you but I still felt jealous". Daesung said.

"Jealous"?

"Yeah jealous with you and Top hyung. I know I'm nothing to compare with hyung. I'm not handsome or popular like him.I have nothing Fany. But let me said something that I really want to said".

"What it is Dae"? Fany ask.

"I miss you Tiffany. I miss you soo much".

Tiffany eyes grow bigger. "Wh...What".

"You didn't hear me? Then let me said it again. I miss u soo much Tiffany. I was very happy that you come here to see me Tiffany".

"Dae...actually".

"It okay. I know you actually came here to see Top hyung. Sorry I...

"I miss you too Dae". Tiffany cut him from continue and face him.

"I miss you after we having our dinner date. I'm just thinking of you Dae. I was so sad just thinking you started avoiding me". Tiffany hug Daesung.

"I'm sorry Fany ah. I'm really didn't mean to avoid you".

 "It okay and please forgive me also because I just said harsh thing to you".

"It okay Fany. It okay". Then they hug each other for a long time until Tiffany broke their hug.

"Can you promise me one thing Dae"? Tiffany look at his eyes.

"What it is Fany"? Dae ask.

"Please don't avoid me anymore. I just can't stand it when you avoid me and make me jaelous". Tiffany said.

"I promise Fany". Daesung smile.

"Now let go back before they realize we not with them". Daesung said.

"But I can't walk anymore. My leg was freezing". Tiffany said.

"So what you want me to do miss Tiffany". Dae ask playfully.

 "Can you carry me back to dorm". Tiffany show her aegyo.

"How"?

"Like you do in our first date". Tiffany said in cute voice.

"Aish. Ok". Then Daesung carry Tiffany in bridal style. Tiffany really enjoy that night.  Daesung put Tiffany down when they arrive in the front door.

"Now let get in before they mad at us". They said and open the door".

"Now where you two missing out of all the time"? Taeyeon ask.

"I'm just getting something in my car". Dae said.

"I'm at the rooftop taking night air Tae". Tiffany answer.

 

Then Snsd member realize they have party until late of night. They must returned home because they have busy scheduled tomorrow.

"Thanks oppa because you let us come in and having a party. We must go home bacause we have another busy day tomorrow". Taeyeon said.

"Okay and thanks to all of you because you come here and make us a good party. It really fun to have you girl here". Jiyong said.

Snsd went to their van accompany by bigbang member.

"Thank you again The". Jiyong hug his girlfriend.

"Welcome oppa". Taeyeon said.

Snsd and Bigbang bow to each other. Seohyun was talking to Daesung and Tiffany see it. She show Daesung death glare and Daesung just smile looking her jealous face.

"Oppa can we meet again"? Seohyun ask.

"Of course Seo". Dae answer.

"Thank you oppa. Take care". Seohyun said.

"Bye Seo and you also take care". Daesung wave his hand.

 

With that Snsd drove away from Bigbang dorm. They had best night in their life.

"Yah Seo what the thing you were talking to Daesung just now". Tiffany ask.

"It was a secret unnie". Seohyun chuckle.

"Aish I really should kill both of you just now". Tiffany talking to herself make sure others didn't hear.

"That Daesung how can he make me jealous already. Just wait Dae, I will taking a revenge. Also thanks for today I have the great night with you". Tiffany close her eyes.

 

TBC....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hye everyone. I'm sorry for this very late update. I just make it into university and it been hard for me. But don't worry I will continue update this story and this story will never end. Thanks you for support this story. Please drop your comment and sorry for my weak English.