Surprise

END...OF MY STORY...?

Snsd dorm become noisy as all the member awake early in the morning. While all the member taking their breakfirst only Taeyeon in her room putting beautiful dress. This make all the members curious.

"Unnie why you dress so nicely today"? Seohyun ask.

"I want to go somewhere Seo". She replied.

"Yah where is somewhere"? Hyo ask.

"BIGBANG DORM". Taeyeon shout.

"WHAT? YOU CRAZY"? All the member shock.

"Haha it the true". She smile.

"Yah how can you don't tell us first". Yuri said.

"Yah i have tell you guys remember". Taeyeon replied.

"WHEN"? A the member shout.

"Just about a minute before". She laugh. So girls, you want to follow me or not"? Tae ask.

"Of course". They said.

"Then get ready. In 30 minute we will go, if someone of you late I have to leave you here." Tae said.

 

After 30 minute all the member gather in living room but on Tiffany still in her room.

 

"Yah where is Tiffany"? Taeyeon ask.

"In her room unnie". Seo answer.

"Aish this girl always late when we want to go somewhere".

 

Tiffany's room

Tiffany POV

"Aish should I really go. What if he don't like to see me. What am I going to do". I think.

"Yah Fany ah what you doing. Come on we are late". Taeyeon said.

"Oh sorry Tae I'm just thinking whether should I go or not". I said

"Why you said like that Tiff". Taeyeon sit beside me".

"I'm worried what if Daesung don't like to see me. You know me and Daesung was not as close as before. What will I do Tae". I said.

"Don't worried Tiff. I'm pretty sure Daesung really wanted to see you. You know Daesung really miss you. Jiyong oppa also said that". Taeyeon look at me.

"Really Tae"? I ask.

"Of course. Now don't worry too much and get ready. I will wait you outside". She leaving my room.

"Tae". She stop and look at me. "Thank you for everything". I smile.

"You welcome Tiff". She said and leaving my room.

 

In the car

"Yah Taeyeon can you tell you what is your reason to visit BIGBANG". Yuri ask.

"Well you know I'm always meet them at award show but I don't have time to congratulated them. So today I going to do a party at BIGBANG dorm. This is my congratulation party for them". Tae said.

"You sure unnie or you just want to see you boyfriend"? Yoona ask.

"Well it also in my important reason Yoon". She laugh.

 

In one hour they arrive in front BIGBANG dorm. All the member really nervous because this is first time they went to BIGBANG dorm. They arrive in front door and Taeyeon press the bell but no one answer it.

 

"Unnie you sure they are at home"? Seo ask.

"Yeah I'm sure because last night Jiyong oppa told me they have nothing to do today". Taeyeon said.

"Maybe they are still sleeping. Why don't you try again". Soon said.

 

After three time trying someone open the door and it Taeyang who come out with sleepy face.

 

"Anyeong oppa". All the girl bow to Taeyang.

"Oh hyung why? You said we are free today right". Taeyang said in his eyes were close and he still in sleepy mode.

"Umm oppa we are Snsd". Taeyeon said while all the member chuckle at sleepy Taeyang.

"What you said? He finally open his eyes and shock to see 8 beautiful person in front him.

"On anyeong girl. Sorry about that". Taeyang cover his face. He really felt embarrassing.

No oppa we should say sorry we come without telling". Yuri said.

"It ok please come in. All the girls enter Bigbang dorm. They look amazed because their sunbae dorm is really nice and beautiful.

"Sorry to ask this but why you all come early in the morning"? Taeyang ask.

"Early? It already noon oppa". Yoona said.

"Eh? Really"? Taeyang shock and look at the clock. Then I guess I better wake up all members now. Umm Tae can you help me"? Taeyang ask.

"Sure what it is oppa". She ask.

"Can you wake up your boyfriend. You know he really a sleepy head and he hard to get up. There his room". Taeyang show Jiyong room.

"Sure oppa". Taeyeon went to Jiyong room while the other sit on the sofa.

 

Taeyang went to Top room first and try to wake his hyung but fail.

"Hyung wake up. Tiffany is here". Taeyang shout make Top awake from his sleep.

"Hyung you finally wake up. Come on Snsd is here".

"Really? Top went outside and shock to see all Snsd members are here. He went back to his room and wash her face.

"Yah seungri you better wake up now". Taeyang said.

"Aish 5 minute more hyung". Seungri said in sleepy tone.

"What do you mean 5 minute. We have guest here. Come on wake up". Taeyang said.

"Aish arasso". Seungri awake and wash his face. He also look shock to see Snsd member.

 

Meanwhile in Jiyong room

"Oppa oppa wake up". Tae said softly.

"I want to sleep more". Jiyong said make Taeyeon chuckle.

"Oppa this is your girlfriend. You better wake up oppa". Taeyeon said but Jiyong didn't move. Oppa if you don't want to wake up now then I think we should break up". Taeyeon joke make Jiyong quickly open his eyes.

"Yah how can you be here and how can you wake me up with that trick". Jiyong pout.

"Hehe sorry oppa but it worked right". Tae smile.

"Yah come here you". Jiyong hug her girlfriend.

"Yah both of you stop please. Top said with cold voice.

"Oh sorry oppa". Taeyeon apologize.

"Yah hyung why you always disturb us". Jiying complaint.

"Yah we have more than one guest here, you better get up now". Top said leaving Jiyong oppa.

"Come on oppa we should get up now". Tae said.

"Aish arasso. I just want to be sweet more with you". Jiyong pout and they laeve the room.

"Oh why you all come here today"? Jiyong ask.

"We want to said congratulation for your successful comeback and for your award oppa". Taeyeon said.

"Yeah we are sorry because not saying it earlier. You guys really amazing". Yoona said.

"Aish it nothing. You guys also doing a good job for your comeback. Snsd is better than us". Top said.

"Aish we are nothing compare to BIGBANG. So we think we want to do a celebration party for you all oppa". Taeyeon said.

"Really noona? Wah it really good right hyung. It been a while since we have party". Seungri said excitedly

"Yah didn't you always go to party Ri. You are party boy". Taeyang said make all of them laugh.

"Hyung can u be nice to me. Aish". Seungri show sad face.

 

While they having fun, Tiffany notice one member is missing and it was Daesung". She look around but Daesung was nowhere to be found.

 

"Umm oppa where is Daesung"? Tiffany ask.

"Oh yeah right. We haven't see Daesung oppa since we arrived". Yoona add.

"Daesung he must have go out early again". Taeyang said.

"You know where he go oppa"? Tiffany ask.

"He said that he went to training for his vocal and went to the gym. Man, that boy always work hard". Taeyang answer.

Yaeh these day he always have work hard. We also worried for him. We didn't want him to fall sick". Top said.

This make Tiffany thinking hard. Why he must make himself so busy. Why he have to work hard.

"Don't worry oppa I'm sure he can take care himself". Taeyeon said.

"Yaeh hopeful. So girls what shoud we do"? Jiyong ask.

"I think we must make a preparation for the party first oppa". Taeyeon said.

"That good. Come on". Jiyong said.

When all the member were busy, Tiffany still thinking about Daesung.

"Yah Fany ah you going to help to right". Hyo said make Tiffany gasp to reality.

"Oh yeah". She answer.

"Yongbae ah can you call Daesung and please tell him to come home. We have a guest today but don't tell who ok". Top said.

"Arasso hyung". Taeyang answer and press the call button.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hye I'm very sorry for this vary late update. I hope you like it. Thanks you for the comment and i hope you like it. Also thank you to DaeFanyEyeSmile. Please drop your comment and sorry for my weak English.