Sorry

END...OF MY STORY...?

Tiffany was having a good breakfirst until someone interrupt her.

 

"Good morning Tiff". Taeyeon and all member join her for breakfirst.

"Good morning Tae". She answer back.

 

Then Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona knock Tiffany head

 

"Yah what was that for?" She ask in pain.

"Nothing we just felt like it". Yuri laugh.

"What you did last night unnie"? Yoona ask.

"Emm I just sleep in my room right". Tiffany answer.

"You sure Tiff". Teayeon add.

"Yeah and why you ask like that"? She really doesn't have any idea now.

"Oh! You know I got a sweet dream last night". Tiffany said excitedly.

"What it is unnie"? Seohyun ask.

"I dream that I went a date with Daesung. He really caring and romantic. I wish that that dream was not over and I don't need to get up from my sleep". She said.

 

 

Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona just look at her and knock her head again.

 

"Yah what again". Tiffany rub her head in pain.

"Tiff do you really think it was a dream". Teayeon said.

"Wait don't tell me that it was real". She look at Taeyeon.

"It was real pabo". Yuri add.

"Omo and how can I be in my room sleeping". Tiffany shock.

"You know unnie, Daesung oppa told us everything. He said that you fall asleep when he send you home and when he tried to wake you up you was dead asleep. You know how many hundred time Daesung oppa tried to wake you up. Yoona told the story.

"Daesung also carried you all the way to your room because you are dead ing asleep. He really shy last night and we can see his red face. He even said sorry many time to us. How could you do this Tiff". Yuri add.

"Yeah Tiff. You know he even doesn't look at our eyes last night. Before we could said anything he run away and just left. You know and he was really a shy men and he the most shy member in Bigbang". Taeyeon try to scare Tiffany.

"Chinja"? Tiffany eyes were bigger.

"Chinja Tae"? Other member ask again.

"Yes". Three of them said.

"Omo omo what have I done". Tiffany know really scare.

 

Tiffany took the phone and call Daesung. She want to apologized to Daesung about last night.

 

"I bet that he wasn't going to answer". Taeyeon said.

"Yeah he must really think a hundred time about last night before going to answer your phone". Yuri add.

"Or maybe...

"Maybe what Yoon"? Other member ask.

"Maybe he not going to aswer your phone forever. He also will end this relationship and when you guys meet it will become awkward". Yoona tried to scare Tiffany and all the member just laugh.

"Yah can three of you stop scare me". Tiffany said frustrated.

"Aishh pick up the phone please just once please". Tiffany said after Daesung not answer her phone.

"See what i told you right". Taeyeon smile and the other nod.

"Aish shut up". Tiffany said.

"Haha unnie I think that you need stop call him now". Seohyun said.

"What do you mean Seo". Tiffany ask.

"You know that Bigbang sunbaenim was going to realease another song in a few day right. So he must be really busy with her training". Seohyun smile.

"Yeah what Seo said was right he must really busy right now so you shouldn't disturb him Tiff. Leader Tae said.

"But what if he really end our friendship here Tea"? She ask.

"Don't worry Tiff you know Daesung right, he really a nice men he not going to ignore you without a reason.

"Ok ok" Tiffany just sigh heavily.

 

Meanwhile at Bigbang dorm. 

 

"Yah Daesung wake up, until when are you going to sleep like a kid". Jiyoung yell at him.

"Aish hyung can I sleep for five minute more hyung"? Daesung said in sleepy tone.

"No kid you must get up. We have a practise to be done remember". Yongbae told him.

"Ah right". Daesung quickly wake up and went to bathroom. After done prepared himself, he take his phone and notice that Tiffany call him hundred time.

"Yah Daesung ah what more you waited for"? Top shout outside her room.

"Hyung I think you guys better go first I have something to do". Daesung said.

"Arasoo make sure you go with Yongbae ok". Top said.

"Neh hyung I love you". Daesung said with aegyo voice.

"Yah what wrong with you".Top said and quickly left Daesung room.

 

After Top left Daesung quickly call Tiffany.

 

"Yeoboseyo". Tiffany answer.

"Yeoboseyo Fany ah why you call me hundred time"? Daesung ask.

"Oh Dae sorry if i disturb you". She said.

"It nothing Tiff I just got up from my sleep and why you call me"? Daesung ask again.

"Oh I want to say sorry about last night Dae. I shouldn't treat you like that". Tiffany said.

"Last night? Treat me like that? What do you mean Fany ah"? Daesung clueless.

"You know sleep when you send me home and make you carried me to my dorm. You must felt really shy right". Tiffany answer slowly.

"Oh! It nothing Fany even I really shy but it not your fault. It my fault. I shouldn't ask you to go dinner with me when you really tired with your practise. Daesung said.

" it nothing Dae. It my fault. I shouldn't sleep when we having out date. Oh sorry dinner". Tiffany wrongly said dinner to date.

"Yah Tiffany why did you said like that. Stupid". Tiffany said like to herself.

"Haha I think we should stop blaming ourself. Daesug laugh.

"Emm Daesung ah we still friend right"? Tiffany ask.

"Of course you are my special friend Fany ah". Daesung said cheerful.

Hehe thanks Dae". She chuckles.

"Oh I have to go I still have the practise to do. I will call you again Fany ah and thank you for last night I really happy. That was the best dinner that i ever had". Daesung said 

No Dae thank you so much. It was the happy day in my life. Hope to meet you again and do well in your practise Dae. Hwathing! I will miss you. Bye". She quickly hang up her phone.

"Ah wait wait what did you say? Hello! Hello! Daesung said.

"Aish this girl she really just hang up and she said that she miss me Ahhh this really crazy AHHHH. Daesung shout.

"Yah Dae why you shouting. Let go we are late". Yongbae said.

"Ok hyung". Then Daeaung and Taeyang went to YG for practise.

 

Snsd dorm. 

"Omo omo Tiffany you really said that you said that AHHHHH. 

All Snsd member quickly run to Tiffany room after heard she shout.

"What wrong Tiff why you shout"? Taeyeon ask.

"Who just said that Daesung was going to ignore me. Huh". Tiffany happily said.

"Wait so Daesung just call you and said that it not your fault and he still friend with you unnie. Am I right"? Yoona guess.

"Yesss". Tiffany shouts again.

"Aish I should just call Daesung oppa first and told him my plan to make you scare".Yoona sigh and make other laugh.

"Haha it not going to work". Tiffany smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hye! Thank you for who subscribe my story and who always comment my fic. It really give me motivation to continue this fic.I hope that you will this chapter and I will make more interesting chapter. Thanks you so much. Bow