Truth

END...OF MY STORY...?

Bigbang had successful comeback with their album 'M' 'A' 'D' 'E' and world tour. Meanwhile Snsd also success with their comeback 'Party' and now they have release another songs 'Lion Heart' and 'You Think'. Tonight Bigbang will attend SBS Inkigayo but only G Dragon and Top alongside with Snsd.

 

SBS Inkigayo.

Bigabang have won trophie with their song 'Let's Not Fall in Love' but only G Dragon and Top who come to accept the trophie.

 

"Wow Bigbang sunbaenim won again tonight. They really amazing". Yuri said.

"Yea how about we go to their dressing room and congrate them". Taeyeon said.

 

"That a good idea. Let's go". Hyoyeon agree.

 

Snsd went to Bigbang dressing room and greet them.

 

"Anyeonghaeseyo Bigbang sunbaenim". Snsd bow.

"Anyeong girls". GD and Top bow back.

"Congratulation sunbaenim you won again". Taeyeon said.

"Thank you girl but please drop the formalities. We can talk like a friend right". Top said.

"Of course oppa we love that". Tiffany answer.

"Tiffany you look really beautiful tonight". Top smile.

"Thank you oppa". Tiffany answer in shy tone.

"Haha look at your face Tiff it become red". Yuri tease Tiffany make other laugh.

"Oppa where is other members? Why they are not here tonight"? Teayeon ask.

"Oh! There are still at Japan and comeback tonight. I bet that they already arrive right hyung". GD answer.

"Yea they have arrive and waiting for us. They must have miss us so much". Top joke make everyone laugh.

"Ok oppa we must go now. We still have something need to do". Yoona said.

"Ok. Umm Tiffany before you go can I ask you something"? Top said.

"What it is oppa"? Tiffany ask back.

"Can I get your phone number". Top ask.

"Eh"? Tiffany shock.

"Well you know I really wanted to be friend with you if you don't mind". Top smile.

"Well of course oppa. I don't mind at all". Tiffany answer and give her phone number to Top.

"Thank you". Top said.

"Your welcome oppa". Tiffany shy.

"Wow hyung since when you have the courage to ask girl for a phone number".GD tease Top.

"Since I hang out a lot with Seungri". Top said and everyone laugh.

"You unnie why your face become red all of sudden". Yoona tease Tiffany.

"Yeah we never saw that kind of face before". Yuri add.

"Yah enough with your tease. Tiffany frustrated.

"Haha ok time to go oppa see you later anyeong". Taeyeon save Tiffany and all the girls bow to their sunbae.

"Ok goodbye see you later". GD and Top bow back.

 

With that all Snsd leave GD and Top room and went to their dressing room. Meanwhile GD and Top prepare to go home.

 

"Yah hyung you just got her number and you already text her". GD said in the car.

"Yea what's wrong with that". Top smile.

"Nothing it just annoying to hear your phone ring again and again". GD said annoyingly.

"You know Jiyong, you just jealous with me because I get a girl's phone number right". Top said.

"Jealous. Of course not I also got Taeyeon phone number". GD replied.

"In that case just text her and you will not jealous with me". Top said ignore GD who look at him.

"I can't do that. Plus she already have a boyfriend I must find a right time to text her". 

"So just do want you want ji". Top still ignore him and continue text with Tiffany.

"Aish this hyung". GD sigh.

 

Snsd have arrive at their dorm. Tiffany now busy with her phone and the girls continue .

 

"Wow Tifany seem like you really busy right now". Taeyeon .

"Yeah because her handsome Top text her non stop". Yuri add.

"YAH can you all stop tease me for one minute". Tiffany yell.

"Haha you just embarrassing yourself unnie. Now how you want to deal with two guy unnie". Yoona continue.

"Two guy? What do you mean Yoon"? She ask.

"Aigoo unnie did you forget Daesung oppa". Yoona make a shock expression.

"Yeah Daesung. I felt pity because Tiffany already forget him". Taeyeon back.

"Yeah if Daesung hear this he must felt really hurt. How can Tiffany forget him when she meet Top oppa". Yuri join them.

"Yah I'm not forget about him it just...

"Just what Tiff". Taeyeon cut her.

"Just we not text each other for a week". Tiffany said and run to her room while the other just laugh at her.

 

Bigbang dorm

GD and Top enter their dorm and see the rest already arrive and watching television.

 

"Oh you guys have arrive". GD said.

"Hyung how is it? Did we win? Did you saw a new girl group"? Seungri ask.

"Yah why not you ask about us. Of course we win". Top show their trophie.

"Aishh why must I ask about you when you just fine". Seungri replied.

"Anyways you guys want to hear something intresthing". GD sit on the sofa.

"What it hyung". Daesung ask.

"Top hyung got Tiffany's phone number". GD said.

"WHAT"? Three of them shouted.

"Yah lower your voice and you jiyong I have told you to keep it as secret right". Top said frustrated.

"Haha when you become so brave hyung"? Yongbae ask.

"I don't know". Top said while Daesung still shock beacuse he think he only will have Tiffany phone number.

"See see he got another text". GD pointed at Top phone.

 

Then Top quickly enter his room and replied the text. The other just laugh at him but Daesung still keep silent.

 

"YAH HYUNG"? Daesung enter his room.

"Yah why you not knock the door first". Top yell.

"Haha hyung I just knock many time but you just not heard it". Daesung laugh.

"Emm hyung can I ask you something". Daesung said.

"What it Dae". Top look at him.

"You really have Tiffany phone number". Daesung ask.

"Yes". Top replied.

"Do you like her". Daesung ask again.

"Yah what kind of question is that". Top said.

"Aish hyung you can tell me. I will keep it secret. You know me right". Daesung really wanted to confirm it.

"Fine yes I like her". Top said make Daesung really shock.

"Oh okay I really sleeply I want to sleep now". Daesung said leave Top.

"Yah Daesung keep it as secret ok". Top remind him.

"Don't worry hyung". Daesung put a fake smile.

Daesung enter his room. He really shock. He just want to cry. He always keep secret about their frendship now he know his hyung like the same girl. He also like Tiffany but he know he not a match with his hyung. He don't know what more to do. Should he ignore Tiffany? Should he end their friendship here? Just think about this make he going crazy. Then he fall asleep with sad face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hye! I want to thanks for subscribe and comment my fic. I hope that you like it. Thanks for support this fic. I promise to make another interesting chapter. Please comment and sorry for my weak English. Thank you again. Bow...