Phone Conversation And Loser+Bae Bae

END...OF MY STORY...?

It has been a month since Daesung and Tiffany text each other. They have become more closer than they expected. Even when they busy, they will find a time to contact each other and today is Bigbang big day. Bigbang comeback day.

 

Snsd dorm 

Tiffany sleep like a kid since she exhausted from yesterday practice until suddenly...

*Ring Ring*

 

Tiffany phone ring loudly and make her annoyed. 

 "Aish who dare to disturb me early in the morning". Tiffany annoyed.

"Yeoboseyo"? Tiffany answer with sleeping tone.

"YAH YOU STILL ASLEEP"? Daesung shouted.

"What do you want Dae, why you disturb me early in the morning and why you need to shouted". Tiffany annoyed

"What do you mean early in the morning tiff, it noon already. Aigoo you sound really cute. Anyway have you seen listen to our new song"? Daesung ask anxiously.

"Emm not yet Dae we really exhausted yesterday so we just fall asleep" and how can I listen it when the song were release at midnight. Tiffany said

"Chinja! You must felt really tired fany ah. So you better take enough rest but first you must listen to our song and see the MV. I promise you it really touching and will make you cry haha.

Now why you still lying in the bed fany ah wake up.....". Daesung continue annoying Tiffany.

"Arasso Dae. Aish you really annoying". Tiffany replied.

"Hehe sorry to wake up you fany ah, hope you get better rest and hope to meet you again. Bye I miss you". Daesung quickly ended their contact.

"What do you said YAH YAH. Tiffany scream. He really off her phone but did he really said he miss me. Yes I'm really a lucky PERSON... Tiffany scream again.

 

Tiffany POV 

"He really make me fully wake up. Humm better I do what he said". I said

Then she quickly went to the toilet to wash her face and brush her teeth. When she out of her room she see all her member in living room.

"What are guys doing"? I ask

"Oh you have wake up tiff". Taeyeon said.

"You know right unnie, Bigbang sunbaenim has release thier song at midnight and since we cannot listen to their song because we are dead asleep so we are going to watch the MV". Yoona said.

"Ah chinja! Pali pali". I rush the member.

"Can you please slow down unnie". Seohyun said.

"Hehe sorry seobaby". I replied.

Then we watch their Loser MV. Daesung is right. It really touching. Everyone have their own problem in Loser but what catching my eyes is Dae part. He really surprise us with her acting skill. He cry and fear of people make me felt real. 

After finish Loser we continue with Bae Bae. This song about their passionate love to a girl. What make me shock is Dae almost do a kiss scene with their model. How dare he, I must teach him a lesson.

Tiffany phone have ring again and Daesung call her again.

"Oh Daesung call me". I told the member.

"Answer it unnie". Yoona rush me and a put in a speaker mode.

"Anyeong Daesung sunbaenim". We all said

"Anyeong girls what are you doing now"? Daesung ask.

"We just finish listen to you guys song Dae". Taeyeon said.

"Ahh chinja! How about it? It is good? Did you all like our comeback song?. Daesung ask excitedly.

"Yes oppa we really like it. It the best song in Bigbang that we have heard". Yoona said.

"And you guys do a good job in MV Dae especially Loser". Yuri add.

"Your acting skill is good sunbaenim". Seohyun told him.

"Not as good as you Seohyun shii I think I need to learn from you how to acting better". Daesung replied.

"Umm no need Daesung sunbaenim you already good". Seohyun answer with shy voice. Her face become red as tomato.

"Look your face have turn red seo". Sooyoung said and we laugh at her.

"Even the rap parts are sad oppa". Yoona said.

"Yeah jiyoung hyung, top hyung and yongbae hyung have produce the song really well. We hope that our VIP will love it. I'm worried because it have been three year since our comeback. What if the things not going well". Daesung said.

That not going to be Daesung ah the song is really good and VIP is very loyal to Bigbang. I'm sure you guys going to success. I said.

"Thank you fany ah and what do you think about Bae Bae". Daesung ask.

It an excited song the lyrics show how much you guys passionate in love. Yuri said.

"YAH Kang Daesung How Can You Do A Kissing Scene"! I shout make everyone look at me.

"Oh sorry but I'm not kiss yet! Daesung said.

"Unnie did you jaelous"? Yoona said.

"Why you jealous Tiff "? Taeyeon grin.

"A..aniya I'm just joking right Dae? I tried to defand myself.

"Yeah she just joking haha". Daesung save me.

"Ok girls our rest time is over we must continue our practise". Bye it nice to talk to all of you and I hope we can meet again. Daesung said.

"Bye Daesung sunbaenim". We all said.

"What with that unnie"? Yoona ask.

"What are you talking about"? I ask back.

"We know that you are jealous right"? Yuri said.

"No I'm not". I replied.

"Than where are going Tiff". Taeyeon tease me.

"I'm going to take a shower". I quickly said.

"Look look you just embarrass yourself." All of them laugh at me

I'm just enter my room and quickly close the door. I smile alone just thinking about this. "What an idoit". I said to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First of all I want to congratulations to Bigbang. Did you watch Golden Disc Award 2016 day 1. They won 3 awards and especially Daesang Award. They just amazing. Congratulations too to Taeyeon and Snsd for their award. I hope they will win many award for 2016. Thanks for subscribe and your comment. I hope you like this chapter. I will work hard to make another interesting chapter and sorry for my weak English.