Should I?

END...OF MY STORY...?

It has been a week since Daesung and Snsd having dinner together but nor Tiffany and Daesung have the courage to text each other.

Snsd dorm

Taeyeon POV 

 

"Emm what wrong with her. Why she acting weird". I thought.

"Yah Tiff what wrong with you and why you keep looking at your phone"? I ask.

"Umm actually Tae I'm thinking about something". She replied.

"Thinking about what"? I ask again.

"Should I send him a text Tae"? This time she ask me.

"So you asked me whether you should text Daesung or not. Yah you should text him Tiff, I bet that he must deadly waiting for your text". I replied.

"But Tae it has been a week since our dinner right, I afraid that he have forgot about this and shouldn't he send me a text first". Tiffany sadly said.

"Aigoo Fany ah he not that kind of person plus you also know that he is very shy men especially in front a girl right. He must have take a lot of courage to ask for your phone number". I smile.

"I know Tae but what if he not replied to my text? She ask.

"Aigoo you worried to much Tiff, he will trust me he will." Taeyeon smile at me.

"Ok ok I will text him now". Tiffany said.

 

Tiffany POV 

 

After heard what Taeyeon told me, i decide to text him. When i open my phone I notice Taeyeon staring at me.

 

"Emm Tae.. I said.

"What I just want to see you send that damn text Tiff". Taeyeon grin.

"If you staring at me, at this rate i can't send him a text". I said.

"Arasso arasoo take you time I will leave". Taeyeon said leave my room.

 

After Taeyeon leave i open my phone and text Daesung.

From Tiffany 

To Daesung

Hye Daesung ah how you doing? I'm sorry because I text you after a week. Hope you will not angry sunbaenim.

 

Meanwhile at Bigbang dorm.

Taeyang POV

"Daesung ah what wrong you seem not happy"? I ask.

"Nothing hyung". Daesung lie.

"You  know that you can't lie to me, I have know you for a long time since we become traineer Dae". I said.

"Arasso hyung I waiting for someone text me". Daesung said.

"Ooo from your reaction I bet it must be a girl right"? I ask.

"Yeah it a... Than Daesung phone ring

 

*buzz buzz*

"Look she have text you". I said and leave his room.

 

Daesung pov

 

I quickly open my phone and smile because Tiffany text me. Then I read her text and quickly replied it.

 

from Daesung 

To Tiffany

Oh hye Tiffany. I fine how about you? It not your fault I should text you first because I who ask for you number. I'm sorry tiffany I'm just too shy and please don't call me sunbaenim ok. So what are you doing?

 No POV

Daesung and Tiffany have text each other until late at night. They talk many thing such as their daily live their member and what they like and dislike. Tiffany really happy because she can get close with daesung.

Then Taeyeon and Yoona saw Tiffany smile and laugh like idiot.

 "Yah unnie what wrong with fany unnie"? Yoona ask.

"Emm maybe she has text Daesung I guess. Btw It nice too see her smile again right yoon. Humm I hope that I can get a men too". Taeyeon sadly said.

"Aishh unnie you know why you can't get a man, it because you are byuntae haha". Yoona laugh and running away from Taeyeon.

YAH come here you". Taeyeon yell and ran to catch yoona.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks you for who comment and subscribe my story. I'm really sorry because it not sweet moment between daefany but I'm promise to make it more sweet at next chapter. Please comment and subscribe my story and forgive for my bad English.