Shopping&Meet

END...OF MY STORY...?

It has been a while since SNSD got to shopping together so the just want to enjoy this moment and forget all their problems.

 

"Yah make sure that you guys disguise yourself. We really don't wanted to be in another problem ok". Taeyeon shouted.

"Arasso arasso uhg you always noisy tae". Yuri replied.

"So everyone ready"? Hyoyeon ask excitedly.

"Wait! Where is fany unnie? Seohyun ask.

"Aishh this girl always late when we wanted to go somewhere". Taeyeon said frustrated.

"Yah what are you doing in there, we are running out of time". Taeyen shouted outside her room.

"Wait"! Tiffany said and after a second she came out from her room and really look beautiful.

"Yah why you look beautiful today tiff. It make my eyes hurt". Yuri joke and make everyone laugh.

"Haha I always look beautiful yul. Now let's go we are late". Tiffany said rushing everyone.

 

Then all the SNSD member took their manager car and went to xxx shopping mall. When they arrived they carefully step in and luckily no one recognize them.

 

"Now it shopping time girls". Sooyoung said joyful.

"Let's go". Taeyeon said lead the way.

 

They had buy many thing and taeyeon really happy to see tiffany is not in sad mood anymore.After two hour shopping they decided to go home since they have to rest for tomorrow practise.When they walking Tiffany have crash with one guys and make her fall luckily the guy faster to catch her. And this make the guy hug Tiffany.Because of this tiffany disguise become messy and the guy can recognize her.

 

Daesung shi? Tiffany said.

Tiffany shi? Daesung said.

 

They have stood in that position for a few minutes. Tiffany can see her carming eyesmile and this make Tiffany become nervous. 

Tiffany POV

"Omo! His really had the killer eyesmile and why heart beat very fast". Tiffany thought.

And for daesung he really admire Tiffany beauty. Her eyes were really pretty and daesung can't help but to smile.

"She really become more pretty than the last time I saw her. How I wish I become closer with her". Daesung thought.

"Yah Tiffany are you going to do that all the time". Yuri started talking.

 

Tiffany quickly let go of daesung arm and she can felt her face become red.

 

"Anyeonghaeseyeo Daesung sunbaenim, Snsd immida". Snsd bow to their sunbae.

"Anyeong Daesung immida. Daesung replied

"What are you doing here sunbaenim"? Taeyeon ask.

"Shopping, what else i'm doing at this place right". Daesung replied.

"Oh! You are right sunbaenim". Taeyeon said and she felt ashamed with her question.

"And please just call me Daesung ok girl. We are the same age right so can we become a friend"? Daesung ask.

Of course Daesung, we love that. Yuri replied with smile while Tiffany just hiding behing Taeyeon.

"So where are you guys going"? Daesung ask.

"Nowhere oppa we might go home". Yoona replied.

"Oh! How about I treat you guy for dinner? Daesung said. 

 

This make Snsd shocked. 

 

"It ok oppa you don't have to do that". Yoona said to Daesung.

"Oww come on girls just accepted this as friend and sorry dinner because I had crash tiffany earlier". Daesung said

"It nothing daesung, it my fault". Tiffany bow

"It nothing fany ah so can we"? Daeaung ask again.

"Of course Daesung we love that thank you". Taeyeon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for subscribe my story. This chapter for you guys and I hope you like this. I promise to keep update this story. Please comment and sorry for my bad English.