Confession

END...OF MY STORY...?

It been a month since that day happen. Now Snsd and Bigbang busy with their own schedule. Daesung and Tiffany back to their own relationship. Daesung think it the right time to confess his feeling toward Tiffany.

 

Phone conversation

"Yeoboseyo Daesung-ah" 

"Oh Fany what happen? Why you call me?"

"Yah why I can't call you? Why Seohyun can." Tiffany said with jealous tone.

"Haha I'm just joking Fany-ah. Of course you can." Daesung laugh.

"You think it funny. I always see Seo talk to phone. When I ask she said she talk with you. Now explain." Tiffany really jealous right now.

Daesung laugh hear Tiffany voice. "Aigoo jealous Fany has back. Seo and I only friend Tiffany. Not more than that". 

"Fine I forgive you this time". 

"Umm fany-ah do you free next week"? Dae ask

"Yes I'm. Why Dae?"

"Do you want to go out with me? I have something important to said to you." Dae said.

"It is a date?"

Yes it kinda a date. So?"

"Of course I would love to". Fany excitedly answer.

"Haha ok see you next week fany-ah."

"Ok Dae see you. Byeeee". Tiffany said with cute voice.

"Haha bye".

 

Omo what he want to said. He said it important. I can't wait for it. I can't I can't....ahhhhh. Tiffany scream make Taeyeon rush to her room.

"Yah Tiffany what happen. Are you ok"?

"Of course Tae. I'm always ok. Haha." Fany laugh seeing Taeyeon worried face.

"Then why you scream pabo-ah." Taeyeon angry.

"He he it nothing". She replied but got knock on head by Taeyeon.

"Yah what was that for"? She rub her head.

"For nothing answer. Serve you right." Taeyeon laugh.

"Yah come here you". Tiffany chase Taeyeon.

 

"Meanwhile in Bigbang dorm Daesung have fall sleep after talking with Tiffany. He sleep soundly until Top come to his room. 

 "Yah Daesung-ah wake up." Top jump on Daesung's bed.

"Aish hyung let me sleep more." Daesung said.

"Yah don't be so lazy. Come on let eat."Top said.

"Ok fine." Daesung replied. He get up and wash his face.

 

Daesung and Top having their lunch while the others went to Yg.

"Emm Daesung can I talk about something?"

"Of course hyung. What is it?" Dae ask.

"It about Tiffany". Top sudden said.

"What about her"? Dae anxious.

"Umm I think it the time."

"Time? Time for what hyung?"

"Emm...ummm..for me to confess my feeling toward her. Do you think I should do that Dae."

Daesung really shock with what his hyung said. He can't believe this. He don't know what to answer. He have mixed emotions right now.

"Daesung-ah, Daesung-ah."

"Ah yes hyung."

"Aish. So what do you think. Should I confess to her."

"No you can't." Daesung sudden said make Top puzzled.

"What do you mean I can't?" Top ask.

Daesung don't know what to answer. He really want to said that 'you can't because I love Tiffany, hyung' but he know he can't said that.

"You can't confess without plan hyung." Daesung replied with fake smile.

"Haha I know I really don't have any idea." Top sigh.

Seeing his hyung, he know he should sacrifice to him.

"Hyung I have an idea". Dae said.

"What it is".

Then Daesung told everything about his plan. Actually Daesung want to use this idea to confess to Tiffany but knowing it would not come true, he want his hyung to use it.

"Wah Daesung-ah it really great. Thank you I love you so much." Top hug Daesung.

"Neh it nothing hyung." Daesung show his fake smile.

"When you going to confess to her." Dae ask.

"Tomorrow night." Top answer.

 

With that Daesung know he has lost. His hyung more deserve it. After that he went to his room and just thinking what has happen. He know he can't do anything anymore. Without knowing he cry silently until he fall asleep.

 

The next day

*ring ring*

"Yeoboseyo." Daesung answer with sleepy tone.

"Yah you still sleep. Wake up it already morning." Tiffany said.

"Oh fany so it you. What do you want. Why you disturb me. I'm still sleepy." Daesung chuckle.

"Yah you should be thankful because someone help you wake you up". Tiffany said.

Daesung just smile after that he remember about yesterday. He know this will be the last time he talk to Tiffany. Tiffany continue talking. Daesung just keep silent. He want to hear her voice for last time.

"Yah Daesung-ah do you hear me? Why you keep quiet?" Tiffany ask.

"Haha of course I haer you. Your voice loud enough to wake me up". Daesung said.

"Aish whatever". Tiffany replied.

They talking about lot if thing and also when the first time they meet.

"Ahh I wish the time will stop". Tiffany said.

"Haha me too. I have to go fany. I have something need to do". Dae said even it was a lie.

"Ok sorry if I disturb you Dae."

"Aigoo it nothing. Thanks for wake me up."

"Neh I will see you next week Dae". Tiffany said.

"Oh okay... Daesung know that it will never happen.

"Bye Dae."

"Wait."

"Yes?" Tiffany ask.

Daesung really want to confess right now and said 'I love you Tiffany' but he can't.

"Goodbye Tiffany. Thank you for everything." Daesung said.

"Haha it nothing Dae. Bye." Tiffany hang up.

Bye Tiffany. I love you. Daesung said after Tiffany end the call.

 

Snsd dorm.

 Tiffany got message from Top

To: Tiffany

From: Top

Hye fany. Would you like to have late dinner with me tonight. I have something important want to say.

Then Tiffany really curious with what Top said. She decide to go.

To: Top oppa

From: Tiffany

Okay oppa. I would like to.

To: Tiffany

From: Top

Good I will pick you up tonight.

 

umm what he want to say. I better get ready.

 

The night.

Snsd dorm

"Yah Tiffany where you want to go. Why you dress so nice?" Taeyeon ask.

"Top oppa ask me to go out dinner with him." She replied.

"Aigoo you such a player Tiff." Yuri said.

"Yah what do you mean I'm player Yul". She ask.

"You go out with Top oppa and what about Daesung." Yuri explain.

"Yah I'm just friend with Top oppa." She said.

"Haha really." Taeyeon and Yuri laugh.

 

Bigbang dorm.

All the member gather at living room watching TV. While Top get out from his room looking handsome.

"Yah hyung where you want to go? Why you looking handsome tonight"? Jiyong close his eyes make other laugh except Daesung. He know what will happen tonight.

"For your information, I'm already handsome Ji. I'm going dinner with Tiffany." Top said.

"Yah what you what to do with her tonight hyung." Seungri said.

"Yah don't think to much. I'm just going to confess my feeling." Top coolly said make other members shock.

"Wah I can't believe our Top hyung finally going to confess his feeling toward girl." Yongbae said.

"You really serious hyung?" Jiyong ask.

"Yes I'm."

"Congratulation hyung. Finally you for yourself girlfriend." Seungri clap his hand.

"Yah she not my girlfriend yet. Mybe she will dumpe tonight. Maybe she doesn't like me at all." Top worried.

"Haha don't worry hyung. Nobody will dump Bigbang visual Top." Seungri said make other laugh. 

"Ok I have to go. Bye guys."

"Good luck hyung". Daesung said

"Yeah good luck hyung. Fighting". Other members said.

 

Top make his way out from dorm. Then Jiyong saw Daesung face. He know the fact that Daesung also like Tiffany. He can see Daesung sad face. He saw Daesung eyes. He almost cry. Daesung make his way to his room.

"Daesung-ah can I come." Jiyong open the door.

"Aish hyung you don't need to ask if you already in my room". Dae said.

Jiyong saw Daesung write something. The he sat on Daesung bed.

"Daesung. Are you ok or not?" Jiyong ask.

"Of course I'm ok here. Can't you look at me."

"Who are you fooling Dae. Me or just yourself? I know you also like Tiffany." Jiyong said make Daesung stop writing.

"Aish haha hyung. What are you saying? You just speak nonsense thing." Daesung try to avoid Jiyong.

"Stop fooling around Dae. Stop lie to me. At least stop lie to yourself Dae. I know from beginning that you really love her". Jiyong said.

"So what hyung. There's nothing I can do." Daesung suddenly cry.

"Of course you can do something Dae. You can confess to her first."

"Hyung. I have make my plan to confess to her. Everything almost perfect but when I know Top hyung also like her. When I know Top hyung going to confess to her. At that moment I know, I have lost hyung. I lost this battle." Seeing his brother like this Jiyong know he can't do anything. He just hug Daesung.

"So I just decide to forget about Tiffany. Even it hard for me, but I will try hyung."

"If this really your decision, I will always support you Daesung-ah." Jiyong said.

"Thank you hyung."

 

Jiyong left Daesung room. He know he also can't do anything. He hope Daesung will be fine.

 

"Ok girls I have to go. Top oppa have arrive." Tiffany said.

"Make sure you have fun unnie." Soehyun said.

"Yeah unnie don't come late." Yoona said.

"Arasso don't worry bye." Tiffany said.

Tiffany went to Top's car.

"Hi Fany. You look so beautiful tonight." Top said.

"Thank you oppa. You also look so handsome." Tiffany said shyly.

"Let's go Fany."

 

Dinner date.

Tiffany and Top eat and talking about their daily life. Suddenly Tiffany remember what Top said earlier.

"Oppa what is the important thing you want to say to me?" Tiffany ask.

"Oh about that please wait a minute." Top smile while Tiffany look puzzle.

Top look at his watch. It 1 minute before 12. He ready to confess to Tiffany. After that sharp 12 all the light went off. This wake Tiffany shock. Then all the candle around the room light on. Suddenly Top get up from his sit and kneeling in front Tiffany. This all from Daesung's idea.

"Fany-ah the reason why I invite you to this dinner is because I want to confess my feeling. I want to said that I really like you Tiffany. I have fall in love with you when we meet at Inkigayo this year. When you agree to become my friend I know I have to use this opportunity to get closer to you. I like everything about you Fany. You really perfect girl. So I want to said that I love you Fany. Will you become my girlfriend." Top confess his feeling sincerely.

Tiffany really shock. She can't believe what happen right now. She can see that Top really confess sincerely.

"Oppa...I...

*ring ring ring*. Suddenly Top's phone ring. This make Top frustrated.

"Aish while in this middle confession." Top said in his head.

"Sorry. Excuse me for a while Tiffany." Top said.

"Yeoboseyo." Top answer the call.

Tiffany just look at him.

"WHAT". Top shout make Tiffany shock.

 

 

 

What will happen with this confession? Will Tiffany accept Top's love? Will she agree? Who the one that call Top? Why Top shout? What actually has happen?

TBC...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hye! I'm back. Sorry for this really ×5 late update. Like I promise this story will never end. I will try find the new idea to make this story more interesting. Please drop your comment and thank you for all the support.  Thank you so much. Bow~