Secret

END...OF MY STORY...?

BIGBANG been so well with their comeback song, Loser and Bae Bae. Their song have achieve all kill top #1 and #2 in music chart at many country. Their song loser have won many trophies in music show.

 

From Tiffany 

To Daesung

Congratulation Dae you guys have successful comeback.

 

From Daesung 

To Tiffany

Thanks Fany it was good to hear it. I feel more relieve now since VIP support us.

 

From Tiffany 

To Daesung

I told you right it was nothing to worried. So what Bigbang sunbaenim doing this lately?

 

From Daesung 

To Tiffany

Yeah it seem like I worried for nothing. Anyways we are in preparation for our next song to release. We are in middle of making MV. What about you fany?

 

From Tiffany 

To Daesung

Wow Bigbang is great. I can't wait for another release song. We also in preparation making our comeback.

 

From Daesung

To Tiffany

Chinja? I bet you all will be more popular than us haha. Umm Fany do you want to go dinner with me?

 

From Tiffany

To Daesung

Ahh it nothing Dae. We still not a match with Bigbang. Umm dinner? Are you sure? You not playing a hidden camera right.

 

 

From Daesung

To Tiffany

Yah of course not. I really mean it. Well if you don't want to go I will ask another girl keke

 

From Tiffany 

To Daesung

Yah what did you said. Of course I will go and don't you dare try to invite another girl. Give me a time I want to prepare myself.

 

From Daesung 

To Tiffany

Haha ok will pick you up so be ready.

 

Tiffany POV

"Aishh that guy always full of surprise. I wonder what more surprise he want to give". I smile.

 

Then Tiffany quickly taking a bath and prepare herself. Since she doesn know what to wear she ask Taeyeon.

 

"Tae can you come here a minute". I call Taeyeon.

"What Tiff"? She asked.

"Umm you think what should I wear? This one or this one"? I ask.

"Just wear anything Tiff, you look beautiful in anything you wear". Taeyeon smile to me.

"Aishh you not helping here". I said frustrated.

"Btw Tiff where are you going to? Why you look beautiful? Are you going to meet a men? Are going for a date"? She ask me many questions.

"It a secret Tae I will not tell you". I smile to her.

"Yah why you being a secret here"? She ask with annoying voice.

"Haha I will tell you but not now my dear sister". I laugh.

"Arasso just do what you want". Taeyeon said than I laugh at her.

 

Tiffany then got a message. Taeyeon curious with who she want to meet. She decided to take Tiffany phone and check out but luckily Tiffany was quick and grap her phone.

 

"You want to know with who I'm going out right". I said.

"Aishh you caught me". Taeyeon defeated.

 

Tiffany read her text. It from Daesung.

From Daesung

To Tiffany

Yah where are you? Why you not coming down? It been an hour since I wait here.

 

Tiffany finish read the text and quickly went out her room. Yoona saw her and ask where she going.

 

"Unnie where are you going? Why you seem so rush? Yoona ask.

"No time to explain Yoon I'll see you later bye." I said and went out. 

"Where is fany unnie going"? Yoona ask Taeyeon.

"She going for a date Yoon". Taeyeon asnwer.

"She really lucky I wish I'm going for a date too". Yoona jaelous.

"Well you can go a date with me Yoon". Taeyeon joke.

"You must be out of your mind right unnie". Yoona said and go to her room.

"Yah did you say I'm crazy". Taeyeon said.

I'm not said it but you just said right unnie so you can't blame me haha". Yoona laugh.

"YAH what did you said". Taeyeon yell and these two keep their argue.

 

Meanwhile Tiffany went out and saw Daesung car. She quickly run to Daesung car.

"Sorry Dae because keep you waiting." Tiffany apologize.

"Haha actually I just arrive". Daesung laugh.

"What". Tiffany said and smack Daesung head.

"Ouch! What was that for"? Daesung ask in pain while rubbing his head.

"Haha serve you right". Tiffany laugh.

"Why you keep staring at me"? She ask.

"You look very beautiful Fany". Daesung said.

"Omo he really said I'm beautiful ok keep calm Tiff". Tiffany said to herself.

"So where are we heading Dae"? She ask.

"It a secret you will know later". Daesung smile.

"Ok I'm will just follow". Tiffany replied.

 

Daesung and Tiffany keep talking and smile to each other. They joke and laugh continue. Soon without they realize they have arrive at restaurant.

 "Ok let's go". Daesung and Tiffany enter restaurant and she saw there was no one in there.

The waiter just bring them to vip room without saying anything.

"Daesung ah why there was no one here"? Tiffany asked when they enter the room.

"I actually have booked this restaurant for you. I'm worried that you make felt uncomfortable with this dinner and I also doesn't want you get into another scandal when your fans know you out with a men". Daesung said.

 Tiffany was really touched. She don't know Daesung was so caring about her.

"Thank you Dae". Tiffany smile.

"Ahh it okay, shall we sit". Daesung and Tiffany take their sit.

"Waiter". Daesung call the waiter and them bring a lot of food.

"Thank you". Daesung said again.

"Wow Daesung ah it a lot of food". Tiffany exclaimed with joy.

"Haha it nothing I know that you must really tired and exhausted from your training so I order this for you. You must have more energy to continue your training right. Just eat Fany don't worry. Daesung smile.

 

Daesung and Tiffany having their dinner date with happy mode. Tiffany laugh so hard when Daesung tell her joke. Soon Daesung saw Tiffany eat like a kid and he really think she very cute.

 

Tiffany POV

"Aigoo you really cute  Fany. You eat like a kid and see yourself your mouth is messy". Daesung then take the napking and his hand heading to my mouth.

"What"? I shocked with his action and see his hand heading to my mouth make my heart beat very fast.

He then wipe my mouth I can see her face very close. My heart can't stop continue beating fast. I can't act after his action. He must think that I don't like it.

"I'm full already". I break the ice.

"Ok so you want to go home now Fany"? Daesung ask me.

"Yes I'm really sleepy" I said in sleepy tone.

 

Daesung pay the bill and both of them went to Daesung car. They both chat happily until Daesung realize Tiffany have fall asllep.

"You really look beautiful Fany ah even when you sleep you will look more beautiful. Daesung said.

Soon they arrive in front Snsd dorm.Daesung then wake up Tiffany but Tiffany still asleep. Daesung doesn't have another choise, he have to carry Tiffany to her dorm.

Daesung carried Tiffany in bridal style and heading up to Snsd dorm. When he arrive he press the bell. Only Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona who still awake. They watching a movie until Yoona heard the bell. 

"Who come to our dorm in late night". Yoona ask while opened the door.

"Huh Daesung oppa"? Yoona shocked.

"Bwoh Daesung"? Yuri and Teayeon went to the door.

"I'm sorry Yoona, Tiffany fall asllep and I try to wake her up but she just deadly asleep. So where is Tiffany room". Daesung ask them.

"Here".Taeyeon show her room and Daesung put Tiffany down on her bed and quickly went out her room.

I'm really sorry once again I don't really have other intention, please don't get me wrong". Daesung bow 90 degree to three of them.

"Ah it really ok Daesung ah. It not your fault it Tiff fault". Yuri said while three of them bow back.

"Then I will leave, goodbye". Daesung said and bow once again.

"Goodb...before Taeyeon could say anything Daesung have run away.

"Daesung oppa must be really shy". Yoona said.

"Of course he the most shy person in Bigbang". Taeyeon replied.

"How could Tiff do this me must punish her tomorrow". Yuri said.

"Yeah agree". Yoona and Teayeon said while three of them laugh evily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hye I'm really sorry for this late update. I will update more, thank you for subscribe my story and who always support me. I hope you guys like this update and please forgive my weak English. Please drop your comment. Thanks you.