Dinner Time

END...OF MY STORY...?

Then Daesung and Snsd went to the nearest restaurant.

 

"Come on girls let sit". Daesung said.

"Ok oppa" Yoona replied.

"So what you all wanted to eat. Just order don't worry it my treat". Daesung said.

 

But all of Snsd keep silent. They really shy because their huge sunbae treat them.

 

"Umm girls, hello"! Daesung said wave his hand in front Tiffany

"Ah! yes sunbae". Tiffany snapped back to reality.

"Yah I have told you right just call me Daesung and why you all keep silent? You don't want to have dinner with me"? Daesung pout.

"It not like that, we really love but it just... before Taeyeon could finish Daesung has cut his sentence.

"You all felt shy right"? Daesung ask

"Umm yeah". Taeyeon replied.

 

Than daesung chuckles looking at them.

 

"Yah you guys don't have to feel shy. We are friend after all right. Just order don't worry". Daesung said.

"So we really can order it oppa"? Sooyoung ask.

"Yup! Just order what you want to eat". Daesung replied.

 

After that all Snsd member started order their food. Then Daesung notice that Tiffany keep silent.

 

"Fany ah why you not order or you sick"? Daesung ask.

"Ah no daesung I'm...before Tiffany could replied Daesung put his hand on her forehead. This make Tiffany become really nervous and her face started to turn red as tomato.

"You not sick then how about I order something for you fany ah"? Daesung asked.

"Ok...I..lo..ve.that". Tiffany stuttering.

 

Daesung can't help but smile looking at Tiffany. He really think tiffany very cute right now. About 15 minute their food have arrive. Then Snsd dig all their food ignoring Daesung with them. Daesung just laugh looking at them. Once again Daesung notice Tiffany not eat her food.Tiffany really nervous about how Daesung action just now. She really thinks Daesung is nice person.

 

"Here eat". Daesung want to feed her right now.

"Eh"? All of Snsd member shocks with Daesung act.

"Since you not going to eat yourself I must feed you fany. You seem not well". Daesung said with eyesmile.

"It ok Daesung i can eat myself". Tiffany replied.

"No eat first than you can eat yourself. I must make sure you ok. Now open your mouth. Daesung said.

 

Tiffany than did what Daesung told. She become more nervous. All Snsd member started to

 

"Wow tiff you guys looked like a couple". Teayeon said

"Wait maybe they are really a couple haha". Yuri add

"Why you not tell us unnie". Yoona continue.

"Yah you all enough with you tease". Tiffany said frustrated with her member tease while Daesung just laugh looking at them.

 

All of them started to bomb Daesung with many question. When will Bigbang comeback, how the member doing and many more.

 

"Yah ask one by one at this rate I can't answer it". Daesung laugh.

"We now are prepared for the last stage of our comeback, maybe we will make a comeback as soon as possible but this comeback was really different from our usually comeback I'm sure you all will shock.

"Wow really we all looking forward to it".

"Than how about you all Snsd"? Daesung ask.

"We also in our preparation to comeback but it nothing to compare with bigbang sunbaenim. You guys really amazing". Taeyeon said and other just nod their head.

"Aishh you are overreact tae, you all more amazing than us and who don't know Snsd. The top girl group in the world. Daesung praised make all of them laugh.

 

Finally after two hour they had dinner they dicided to go home because they had another practise tomorrow. Before they went home Daesung ask Tiffany.

 

"Emm Fany ah if you don't mind can I..get..your... pho..ne.. num..ber. Daesung stuttering. I really wanted to become friend and become more close to you but I don't mind if you don't want...this time Tiffany cut Daesung

"Of course Daesung ah I also wanted to ask you too it just you more fast than me". Tiffany said then she set her number in Daesung phone so do Daesung set his number in Tiffany phone.

"Thank you fany". Daesung than hug Tiffany without her member notice. Tiffany was shock for a moment than she hug Daesung back.

"Tiff come on". Taeyeon shout make Daesung quickly broke their hug. 

"Good bye Daesung ah thanks for this dinner". Taeyeon said and Snsd bow to Daesung.

"Ah it nothing". Daesung bow back

"Hope we can meet again". Daesung said 

"Yeah we too goodbye anyeong". Snsd said 

 

Than Daesung and Snsd went to different ways but they had the great dinner tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for subscribe my story. This chapter for you and I hope you like it. Please comment and sorry for my bad English. I will try to make more daefany moment Thank you. Daefany hwating