Secret Couple

END...OF MY STORY...?

Bigbang and TaeTiSeo will attend MAMA 2015 together. Tiffany really looking forward to this event because she can meet Daesung. Daesung also felt nervous because he don't know what to say and how to act if he saw Tiffany. Meanwhile in Soshibang one secret couple have formed without their member knowledge.

 

...Toot Toot...

"Yeoboseyo oppa". Taeyeon said happily.

"Yes. Who are you"? Jiyong ask.

"YAH! You don't know me? You don't recognize your own girlfriend voice? How dare you JIYONG". Taeyeon angry.

"I'm sorry miss but I really don't remember when the last time I have girlfriend". Jiyong chuckles when he tease Taeyeon.

"BWOH? YAH YOU REALLY OUT OF YOUR MIND. Ok fine since you don't remember you have a girlfriend, stop contact me. I don't want to see face anymore". Teayeon yell.

"Tae Tae I'm really sorry. I'm just teasing you please don't get mad. I'm just want to see your reaction.". Jiyong said.

"What? I'm really want to kill you JIYONG. How dare you do this to me. You not love me anymore right. I hate you. Taeyeon frustrated.

"I'm really sorry Tae. Please forgive me. I really love you.I just want to see your reaction. Jiyong said nervously

"Then how should I reaction? You are too much. I will not forgive you". Taeyeon said.

"Please Tae. I will do anything for you. I promise. Please forgive me". Jiyong said.

"Ok since you said that I want you treat me with expensive dinner. After that I will forgive you haha". Taeyeon laugh.

"Aish arasso I will do anything for you my beloved Taeyeon". Jiyong said.

"Haha serve you right oppa. Who told you to scare me like that". Taeyeon laugh.

"I know it". Daesung interrupted.

"Yah why you can't knock the door first". Jiyong yell and quickly hide his phone.

"Hyung you don't have to hide your phone. I know everything hyung. Why you didn't tell us"? Daesung ask.

"Aish". Jiyong take out his phone and put in mode speaker.

"Who is that oppa"? Taeyeon ask.

"Anyeong sister in law". Daesung shout.

"Oh anyeong Dae. I really miss you. It been a long time since I got to talk with you". Taeyeon said.

"Yah what about me. Did you not miss your boyfriend"? Jiyong pout.

"I miss you too oppa. Anyway Dae how did you know about us"? Taeyeon ask.

"Oh I always hear hyung and you talk in phone. I also see that hyung always look at your picture Tae. Plus his phone full of your picture". Daesung said.

"Yah you don't have to said that. Aish you can't keep a secret Dae". Jiyong said.

"Haha. Did the other know about this Dae"? Taeyeo ask.

"No it only me. I'm not tell anyone yet".

"What about you darling. Did your members know"? Jiyong ask.

"Emm not yet. I'm not telling anyone else..

"Tell what"? Tiffany interrupted their conversation.

"Oh you scare me Tiff". Taeyeon said.

"Anyeong Tiffany. Jiyong here". Jiyonh shout.

"Oh anyeong oppa. Why you have Taeyeon's phone number oppa"? Tiffany ask. Daesung shock to hear Tiffany voice. He really miss that voice.

"Because I'm Taeyeon boyfriend right now. Please accept me as brother in law". Jiyong said.

"Bwoh"? Tiffany shock.

"Yah why did you tell her. Aish Jiyong you really have a big mouth". Taeyeon scold her boyfriend.

"Yah Tae why didn't tell us. We promise that wasn't any secret among us right"? Tiffany scold her leader.

"I'm sorry Tiff, we promise that our relationship is going to be secret but since you guys already know i think it not secret anymore". Taeyeon replied.

"You guys"? Tiffany ask.

"Yeah you and Daesung. Right Daesung-ah". Taeyeon said. Tiffany keep silent when she hear Daeaung name.

"Emm uhh.. yeah that... right". Daesung stuttering.

"Emm hi Tiffany. How are you"? Daesung ask.

"You ask if I'm fine or not. Do you ever care? If you care why did you stop contact me huh. WHY"? Tiffany really angry.

"I'm really sorry Fany, I'm just busy these day. I really wanted to text you and I...miss you". Daesung said. (Yah Daesung you really crazy) Daesung said to himself.

"Ohh umm I'm sorry if I disturb you". Tiffany said slowly. Her face started to blush. (Omo he said that he miss me. I miss you to Dae)

"Ahh it nothing. So you are fine right"? Daesung ask.

"Yeah I'm fine thank you Dae". Tiffany said happily.

"Yah lovebird if you want to talk, then go get your own phone don't disturb me with my girlfriend". Jiyong annoyed.

"Yeah I felt really jealous right now because you guys just get to talk. Ahh it annoying". Taeyeon add.

"Haha ok then i guess i will see you in MAMA Fany-ah". Daesung said.

"Umm ok bye I will see you later Dae. Bye". Tiffany said.

 

Then Daesung and Tiffany went to their room while gtae still talking.

 

"Umm what you thinks about Dae and Fany relationship honey"? Jiyong ask his girlfriend.

"Umm I don't know oppa. They are friend but Tiff said that Daesung has stop contact her for a long time". Taeyeon explain.

"Ok I will ask Daesung later. I really sleepy now I want to sleep jagi". Jiyong said.

"Aigoo you really a sleeping head G Dragon. Why i get boyfriend like you". Taeyeon sigh.

"Haha that why you fall in love with me right". Jiyong joke.

"Haha don't be full of yourself oppa. Ok take your time to sleep and please dream about me. Don't flittering with other girl ok and dont forget about my expensive dinner". Teayeon remind him.

"Aish arasso I will. I love you Tae more than everyone else. Bye I will see you in MAMA jagi. Jiyong said in sleepy tone.

"Bye oppa slepp well i love you too". Teayeon said and she hang up her phone.

 

Jiyong hand up his phone and went to sleep while Taeyeon went to Tiffany room.

 

"Tiff". Taeyeon said.

"Yes what Tae". Tiffany look at her.

"Emm what is your relationship with Daesung"? Teayeon ask.

"We are just friend Tae. Just friend". Tiffany said.

"Really? But I see you blushing so hard when he said that he miss you right". Teayeon tease Tiffany.

"Yah it just we not see each other for a long time". Tiffany blush. 

"See see your face blush again haha". Teayeon laugh continue tease Tiffany.

"Yah get out of my room". Tiffany yell and she throw her pillow to Tae.

 

Daesung and Tiffany always think each other after that night. It only left a few day before MAMA 2015 and they really excited to wait until that day. What will happen when they see each other?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hye I'm really sorry for a very late update. I hope you guys will always support me. I hope you will like this chapter and i promise to make an another interesting chapter. Please drop your comments and sorry for my weak English. Thanks you bow.