MAMA 2015

END...OF MY STORY...?

TaeTiSeo and Bigbang will meet again tonight at MAMA 2015. TaeTiSeo come early for red carpet ceremony while Bigbang arrived a bit late later.

 

Dressing room.

"Unnie where is your boyfriend? Did he come late tonight"?Seohyun ask.

"What? What boyfriend? What did you mean Seo"? Taeyeon replied nervously. (Did she know already but how).

"Unnie you don't have to lie anymore. I know everything that you date Jiyong oppa". Seohyun look at her.

"What? How did you know"? Taeyeon shock but she suddenly remember something. "Tiffany". She look at Tiffany.

"Sorry Tae. We promise right that was no secret among us so I told everyone he he". Tiffany chuckles.

"Aish you really have a big mouth. Why you can't keep a secret". Taeyeon frustrated.

"Unnie why you didn't tell us. I thought we close like a family". Seohyun pout.

"I'm sorry Seobaby. It's not like I'm not gonna tell you all but I don't have a right time yet but since you already know I felt more realive now. Please forgive me". Taeyeon hug Seohyun and show her aegyo.

"I'm forgive you but you have to promise no more secret ok unnie". Seohyun said.

"I'm promise". Taeyeon and Seohyun do a pinky promise.

"And congratulation for your relationship unnie. I'm very happy for you". Seohyun smile.

"Thanks Seo. Come here let me kiss you". Taeyeon want to hug Seo but Seo quickly run hide behind Tiffany.

"Yah you become very weird since you have a boyfriend Tae". Tiffany said.

"Yeah did Jiyong oppa change you. I want my old unnie back". Seohyun said make Tiff and Tae laugh.

"So where is your boyfriend Tae". Tiffany ask

"He said they going to be late because they have something need to settle first. Why you can't wait to see Top oppa and Daesung"? Taeyeon tease Tiffany.

"What of course I'm not ok". Tiffany said.

"Then why your face turn red unnie". Seohyun add make Tiffany quickly look herself at mirror.

"Yah when did my face turn red. Both of you stop with your tease". Tiffany said make them laugh.

 

They chat happily until one of the crew stage told Taeyeon it time for her to performed 

 

"Make sure you do an amazing performance unnie". Seohyun said.

"Ok don't worry about me. I will see you later". Taeyeon off to the stage.

"Come on Seo we also must take our seat". Tiffany said. She and Seohyun get their seat with other artist and wait for opening.

 

Meanwhile Bigbang who just arrived can only watch the opening performance from their dressing room. G Dragon froze looking at his girlfriend. She really beautiful.

 

"She beautiful right hyung". Daesung whisper make sure others don't hear them.

"Of course. She my girlfriend remember". Jiyong replied softly.

"You really lucky hyung. You already have girlfriend". Daesung said.

"Aish you also can find one. Now don't disturb me I'm still looking ok". Jiyong still looking at TV.

"Arsso". Daesung chuckles looking at his hyung.

 

After Bigbang done with everything, they went to take a seat with other artist on stage. Jiyong is the hyper one because he can't wait to see his girlfriend.

 

"Yah hurry up". Jiyong rush s.

"Yah Jiyong can you calm down first. The seat will not run away understood". Top said.

"Yeah hyung or you can't wait to see your girlfriend huh". Daesung whisper.

"Yah slow down will you".Jiyong cover Daesung mouth.

"What are guys whisper at"? Top ask.

"Nothing hyung we just joking around hehe. Ok we will go first". Jiyong said dragged Daesung with him.

"What's wrong with them". Taeyang ask.

"Don't know but we should go too". Seungri said.

 

Bigbang take their seat with other artist. Other artist greet and bow to them when they show up. They also do the same thing. TaeTiSeo shock to see Bigbang especially Tiffany. She really shock to see Daesung.

 

"He really cute tonight. When other members show their handsome figure, he just too cute with his hair cover that pair of eyes and the bright cloth he wear". Tiffany think.

"Here they are unnie". Seohyun said.

"Yeah look my Jiyong oppa just too handsome and fashionable". Taeyeon said.

"Don't be so full of yourself right Fany unnie". Seohyun said.

"What? Oh ye..yeah right". Tiffany snapped to reality.

"But Daesung oppa look cute right unnie". Seohyun said.

"Yeah he is". Teayeon and Tiffany said the same time.

"So who attracted your attention Tiff. Top oppa or Daesung". Taeyeon tease Tiffany again.

"Yah what do you mean"? Tiffany ask.

"Haha nothing Tiff. Calm down ok". Taeyeon laugh.

"But unnie don't you think they look scary unnie"? Seohyun ask.

"Yeah they just sit there quietly without doing nothing". Taeyeon said.

"Yeah even they look like boring with this award show. Just look at how serious face they have. I think this make other hoobie more scare to be close with them. They just a huge sunbae". Tiffany add make other just laugh.

 

"Here she is. She really beautiful tonight. Her face very glowing with her angelic eyes smile". Daesung said to himself.

Daesung also notice Tiffany look at him. He really shy. He also can't stop looking at Tiffany.

 

"When we kept talking I notice Seungri raise his hand. I thought he want to greet me but he just want to take photo. Aww how embarrassing". Tiffany talk to herself.

"Yah Tae see they take a photo". Tiffany said and Taeyeon look at Bigbang.

"What are doing Tae, greet your boyfriend. Hurry"! Tiffany said.

"Yeah unnie why you become so shy haha". Seohyun add.

"No I don't want". Tayeaon said.

 

Tiffany call Jiyong. "Oppa". Then she bow to Jiyong. Seohyun and Taeyeon join Tiffany. Daesung also notice and greet them with Jiyong.

Bigbang have won 2 award so far. Now it's time for them to performed. They in dressing room and get ready with their make up.

 

Daesung POV

"Now let's make all people went crazy". Top hyung said.

"Hyung. You so childish". I replied make other laugh.

"Let's go. BIGBANG BIGBANG BIGBANG FIGHTING...". We shout.

 

We performed 3 song Loser, Bae Bae and Bang Bang. We can see all audience went crazy and sing with us. We really happy. When I sing my line in Loser I can see Tiffany really enjoy our performance. That make me more happy now. We end our performance with full of energy.

 

Tiffany POV

Just look at them. They really amazing. Daesung really have a superb vocal. He really sing well.

"They sing really well right unnie". Seohyun said.

"Yeah of course my boyfriend really great". Taeyeon praised her boyfriend.

"Yah not only your boyfriend, all of them were great". I said.

"Yeah I know your Top oppa and Daesung really great". Taeyeon started her tease.

"Yah can you stop". I said.

"Ok hehe sorry Tiff". Taeyeon apologized.

When Bigbang finish their performance we clapped like other fangirls. It really amazing.

Daesung POV 

"Aish I hope I can see my girlfriend until end of show but she have to left because of stupid schedule". Jiyong told me.

"Haha serve you right hyung. Who told you to get girlfriend without telling me". Daesung laugh.

"Yah did you laugh to me". Jiyong smack my head.

"Sorry hyung I'm just kidding". I rub my head.

 

At the end we win 4 awards especially Daesang award Song & Artist of the year. We really happy tonight. We return to hotel with with big smile.

 

At hotel

3dr person POV

Toot....toot..

"Anyeong oppa". Taeyeon said.

"What you want". Jiyong said in cold tone.

"Oppa you still mad at me because i can't stay till the end"? Taeyeon ask.

"What of course no. Didn't you have something need to do right so just go do your job". Jiyong said.

"Oppa please forgive me please... I'm really sorry. I'm really want to stay but our scheduled really tight. Taeyeon said sadly.

"Haha got you. I'm just joking Tae. Why I must angry at you. You are busy I can't force you". Jiyong laugh.

"Ahh oppa why did you always scare me like that". Taeyeon said.

"So you can always remember about me all of the time". Jiyong said playfully.

"Aish you really a bad oppa. Anyways congratulation because you win 4 award and Daesang award oppa. You guys really amaing". Taeyeon said.

"Congratulation to you Tae. You really beautiful tonight". Jiyong replied.

"And you the most handsome one oppa". Taeyeon add.

"Anyeong sistar in law". Daesung shout make Jiyong shock.

"Yah why can't you knock first". Jiyong yell.

"Why would I. This is also my room and if I knock you will never heard because you busy with your girlfriend". Daesung said.

"Come on I also want to talk with Tae". Daesug add make Jiyong put the phone in speake mode.

"Anyeong Daesung-ah". Taeyeon replied.

"Did Tiffany have fall asleep"? Daesung ask.

"Ah yes she fell asleep really fast tonight. Why"? Teayeon ask.

"Ah it nothing. Actually I have tried to call her many time but she not answer so I think she really have fall asleep". Daesung said.

"What do you think about Tiffany tonight Dae"? Taeyeon ask.

"You all look beautiful tonight Tae. Tiffany also. She look really really beautiful. Her face become more pretty than the last time I meet her. She look like an angel. I really miss want to talk to her". Daesung said.

Didn't you guys have talk already when we see each other tonight"? Taeyeon ask again.

"Yeah but just a couple of minute only". Daesung sigh.

 

Without Daesung know Taeyeon have record everything what Daesung said. She really want to Tiffany know what Daesung think about her.

 

"Ok Dae she going to be happy if she heard this". Taeyeon continue talking to Daesung ignore Tiffany.

"YAH did you couple with Dae right now. Why you forget me so easily. And you Dae stop disturb me and girlfriend". Jiyong yell.

"Sorry oppa. I don't forgot about you hehe". Taeyeon laugh at jealous G Dragon.

"Sorry hyung ok I will sleep now. Bye Tae". Daesung said.

"Bye Daesung-ah". Taeyeon said

 

Then Jiyong and Taeyeon continue talking till late of night. While Daesung slept like a kid. He really hope he can talk to Tiffany soon. He really miss Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hye sorry for the late update. I hope you guys will love this chapter. Thanks for subscribe and comment my story. I hope you will always support this fic. Please drop your comment and sorry for my weak English.