Accident

END...OF MY STORY...?

"Yeoboseyo." Top answer the phone.

Tiffany just look at him. 

"What." Top shout make Tiffany shock. 

"Fany-ah we need to go home now. "

"Ok oppa. " Fany just follow him. 

 

In the car Tiffany notice Top just look worried. She decide to ask him. 

"oppa what wrong? What has happened?" she ask. 

"Daesung".

"Why? What wrong with Dae?" she ask.

"He got into accident." Top said slowly. 

"What." Tiffany really shock. She cannot believe it. She cannot believe the person she talk in the morning got involved in accident. "how this happen. Is he okay.  Why he did this." this question keep going crazy in her mind. 

"O.. Oppa. Is Daesung okay." Fany ask. 

"I don't know Fany. They just said Daesung have been transfer to hospital." Top answer. 

 

After a while they have arrived at snsd dorm. Tiffany doesn't want to go home.  She want to follow Top. She really worried about Daesung. 

"ummm oppa can I follow you"? I'm also worry about Daesung. 

Although Top would like to bring Tiffany too but he know this was not the right time yet.

"look Fany, I know that you really worried about Daesung but this is not the right time yet. This just become the hot topic now. What if you come and the reporter caught us. You don't want to be in trouble right. So don't worry when the situation become normal you can come visit Daesung.  Ok? "

"Arasso oppa."

Top right. He don't want to bring Tiffany and create another problem.

"Now go we have arrived Fany. Don't worry to much." Top said. 

"OK but oppa promise me that you will always tell me about Daesung condition."

"Ok don't worry. Now I have to go good bye Tiffany." Top said and drive to hospital as soon as possible.

 

After Top leave Tiffany just look at the sky and cry. She cry, She can't accept the reality that a person she like most got into accident. She just get in the dorm and look all the member chatting and watch tv. Seohyun notice Tiffany just come home. 

"oh hi unnie how your date? It is f...  Seohyun stop when she realized that her unnie cry. 

"Seo." Tiffany ran into Seohyun. She hug her maknae make everyone look at them. All the snsd member shock look Tiffany cry. 

"unnie what wrong?" Seohyun ask. 

"Yah Fany why you cry. What has happened." Tae ask. 

"Did Top oppa do something bad to you"? Yuri add. 

"N... No he's not".

"Then why you cry unnie?" Yoona ask. 

"it... Dae..Daesung". She said. 

"What wrong with Daesung?" Sunny ask. 

"he... He got into accident." Fany said still crying. 

"WHAT? You not joking right. This not fun at all." 

"No I'm not. Top oppa told me."

 

After that all the girl busy searching new about Daesung while the maknae still comfy her unnie. 

BIGBANG DAESUNG INVOLED INTO ACCIDENT. 

BIGBANG DAESUNG ACCIDENT NEAR THE HAN RIVER.

BIGBANG DAESUNG GET HIT BY OTHER CAR.

YG ENTERTAINMENT STILL NOT GIVE ANY STATEMENT ABOUT DAESUNG SITUATION. 

All the girl read the news about Daesung. They still can't believe what has happen.

"Really Daesung oppa." Seohyun still can't believe it. 

"I hope he will okay." Taeyeon say. 

"Be patient unnie. Daesung oppa gonna be alright." Yoona said. 

"Yeah I know." Tiffany said.  She still crying. Other members just comfort her. 

 

One painful and sad night just went away without everyone notice. The new day just come with sunrise brighter in snsd dorm. Seohyun is the first person to wake up follow by Yoona. They cook breakfirst for everyone. One by one member wake up except for Tiffany. 

 

"Is she still sleeping unnie." Seohyun ask Taeyeon. 

"Yeah. She probably thinking about Daesung the whole night. "

"Go and wake her up Tae. It time to breakfirst." Yuri said. 

"Fany,  wake up it time to breakfirst." 

"umm Good.. Morning Tae." Tiffany said.  She totally look  terrible. Her eyes was red. Her face look pale. 

"Give me 10 minute Tae."

"Okay." Taeyeon said. 

 

After 10 minute Tiffany get out from her room and having a breakfirst with other members. All of them remain silent and don't want to said anything about Daesung accident. They know Tiffany still feel sad about it. 

"it so delicious Seo." Tiffany said. 

"Thanks unnie. I'm happy you like it. "

After done breakfirst, the girls plan to go shopping but Tiffany said she only want to stay at home. Yoona who look worried at her unnie said that she will also stay at home. 

Tiffany just stay silent in her room. Looking through the window didn't know what she looking at.

"UNNIE."Yoona shout make Tiffany shock. 

"Yah upon you surprise me."

"Hehe you just shoot the laser though window unnie. "

"Yah what that suppose to mean. "

"Haha it a joke unnie."

"Yeah a lame one. " Fany and Yoona just look at each other and laugh. Yoona really happy to see Tiffany smile again. 

"You still thinking about Dae oppa unnie?"

"Yeah. I'm really worried Yoon."

"look unnie, oppa gonna be alright. He really strong person. You remember right when he can survive with what happen to him before. So I believe oppa gonna be fine. You also need to cheer up unnie. I know that Daesung oppa don't want you to look sad. Cheer up unnie." Yoona then dance Twice Cheer Up made Tiffany laugh. 

"Thank you Yoon. You just made me happy." Tiffany hug Yoona. 

"it okay unnie.  It my job as maknae. Now let go and play some game. I'm bored." 

"No Yoon. I'm lazy right now."

"Ahh please unnie." Yoona show her ageyo. 

"Aish.  Ok Fine."

 

Meanwhile 

YG ENT just release the statement regarding Daesung condition. 

Daesung just finish her surgery. He now in stabilizes condition but he still unconscious. We will give more updates about Daesung condition from time to time. We really sorry to worried everyone. To all VIP please support Daesung and hope he can get much better.

 

After that the police give statement about Daesung accident. 

We just finish with the investigation. Daesung-shi got hit by a car at the traffic light. We got that the driver was drunk and drive under influence of alcohol. After look at CCTV we got that the driver lost control and hit Daesung-shi's car at traffic light. This was the report of the investigation. 

 

With that statement, all the VIP around the more relax and know it not the same accident that happen in 2011. All the VIP hope for Daesung to get well soon. 

When Tiffany and the rest of girl get that news, they felt more relax know Daesung doing well. 

 

At hospital, all the Daesung's mother and bigbang members stay there. Then all the bigbang members get in Daesung's ward. 

"Ahjumma you look tired,  you should go home first." Top said. 

"it okay. I want to stay here."

"Top hyung is right ahjumma. You have been here from last night. You should go home and get rest.We are all here looking at him so don't worry to much. Daesung is a strong man now and he also don't want you to look like this. If you feel energize you can come back. The leader said. 

"Arasso. Thank you and please take care of my son."

"Yes,  don't worry ahjumma." Taeyang said. 

"Let me send you home ahjumma." Seungri said. 

"Gomawo Seungri-ah."

After that Seungri and Daesung's mother left the hospital. 

"Aigoo Daesung-ah why you become so careless."Top said. 

"it only a fate that we can't change hyung." Yongbae said. 

"But it hurt to look at him like this. This is cruel Yongbae-ah."

"Yeah after all the cruel thing happen to him this is more cruel punishment for him. " Jiyong say make Top and Trying look at him. 

"What you mean Ji?" Taeyang ask. 

"Nothing.... Nothing I'm just saying." G dragon replied. 

 

At snsd dorm

"unnie can we come?" The maknaes ask. 

"Since when you ask my permission to come into my room.  What it is Yoon, Seohyun? "

"Unnie we are curious about something." Yoona said. 

"what it is Yoon?"

"Do you love Daesung oppa?" Seohyun ask make Tiffany shock.

"Err I... I... I

"unnie please answer it. Honestly to yourself unnie." Yoona said. 

"I....

TBC

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hye I'm back again. It good to write this story after a long time. I will try to finish this story before my new semester begin. Thanks to all who have support me. I hope you enjoy it.  Bow~