It Not Too Late

END...OF MY STORY...?

"Daesung-ah."

"Yes hyung."

"Why you do that?" Top ask. 

"Eh do wht hyung." Daesung ask. 

"Why you lie to me Dae?" He ask.

"Lie about wht hyung, you being weird."

"Stop it Dae. I know everything. Everything you about your feeling toward Tiffany. Why u lie to me? I thought you my brother". Top show sad face.

"I'm.. I'm sorry hyung I didn't mean to lie to you but when you said you in love with Tiffany and you want to confess to her I know I'm nothing. I'm nothing compared to you hyung".

"Yah that is something stupid I ever heard from you". Top raise his voice. "You said you love her you want her to be with you but you just give up because your hyung like your girl. I'm really disappointed in you Daesung. I know Tiffany love you too she been asking you Dae she really care about you. I'm sorry Dae because of me you become like this. I should not become boulder in your relationship Dae. I want to tell you if you really love her tell her Dae confess to her what you really feel. It not too late Dae". Top smile.

"But what about you hyung"? 

"Yeah worry about you first, I'm okay Dae plus it not so hard for me. I can get over it trust me."

Daesung hug his fav hyung while crying

"hyung thank you for everything. Thank for taking care of me".

"Your welcome Dae just promise me make her happy or I will take her again haha".

"Yah hyung. Okay I promise hyung".

Just when they finish hugging they saw all snsd members looking at them. Top suddenly wink at Daesung and get up.

"I have to go Dae make sure eat your medicine okay".

"Arraso hyung don't worry about me. Take care".

Top get up and quickly went outside but he dragged all the snsd members except Tiffany with him. All of them shock make Tiffany realize only she and Daesung in that room.

"Oopa what are you doing"? Yoona ask.

"Shhh keep it low Yoon I'm doing this for Dae it the golden time for him to confess to Tiffany". Top said

"But are you gonna be okay oppa. You like Tiffany too right". Taeyeon show her worry face.

"Yeah I'm like her Tae but i realize Daesung love her most. Daesung is the right guy for her I know she will happy with Dae. Plus since I'm single I will use my handsome face to find my partner". Top said make other girl laugh.

"Don't worry oppa I'm still single". Said seohyun make other look at her.

"Haha yeah mybe we should go dating Seo". Top joke make other laugh. Let go eat girl it's on me. Top said make all of them happy. 

In the room only Daesung and Tiffany left and Tiffany still stood at the door since she still shock hearing wht Daesung and Top talking about.

There a moment of silent until Daesung decide to break the ice.

"Hey Tiffany".

"Emm hi Daesung".

"Man this is arkward". Daesung think

"What you doing stood there Tiff come sit here I know your leg going to hurt Tiff". Daesung said make Tiffany sit beside him.

"So why bring you here fany"? Daesung ask.

"What more I do at hospital of course I'm come here to visit you stupid". Tiffany said coldly.

"Emm that right haha I'm so stupid". Daesung said try to release the tension in the room.

"Umm it is true Dae"? Tiffany ask

"About what Tiffany"?

"Everything. Everything you and Top oppa say". Is that true".

Meanwhile at restaurant Top and girls keep eating forget they left Tiffany and Daesung at hospital.

"Oppa thank you for treat us next time it will be on Teayeon unnie". Yoona said 

"Yah why it is on me"? Tae ask

"Because you make more money out all of us it obvious Tae". Sunny said.

"Yeah unnie plus you know how to spend money we all trust you". Seohyun said make other laugh.

"Haha it okay. It not like I'm treat all of you everyday. I also want to have dinner with beautiful girl". Top said make other blush.

"Oppa what you thing happen between them right now". Taeyeon ask.

"I don't know Tae but I'm hoping Daesung use this chance to confess to Tiffany it hurt seeing him keeping this secret forever". Top said.

"Yeah oppa we also hope for the same. They look good together". Sooyoung said make other nod their head.

Meanwhile at hospital they keeping being silent about their feeling. Tiffany hoping for Daesung to said first but Daesung still looking for courage to make the move.

"Yes Fany all of it true. Everything you heard it is true". I want to tell you that I'm really fall in love with you Fany. I fall in love with you when we meet for the first time but then fate decide to make us apart. But when I meet you again at shopping mall I know fate make us together again. And that time I promise to myself not to let you go. I want to make you mine Fany. I want to confess to you earlier but when I learn Top hyung also like you I feel lose. I know I'm nothing compare to hyung. Who am I want to compete with Bigbang visual I'm nothing Fany. That why I'm helping hyung when he said he gonna confess to you. I want you to be together to him but that night really killing me. I realize what I did is stupid. I should not give up on you I should fight to get you Fany and now I'm taking chance because if I let go again it will not come to me back so Tiffany I love you. I really love you Fany with all my heart and I want you to be my angel my wings in my life Fany. I want to be happy with you and I'm promise that I will never hurt you I will never leave you. Fany will you be my girlfriend"? Daesung confess to Tiffany make her eyes teary.

"Dae..I...I..". Tiffany shutters make Daesung worry.

"It..it okay Fany I know you will not love me back haha I'm so stupid just for... Tiffany cut him back.

"I love you too Daesung. Yes I really love you Kang Daesung. I fall for you since we met at family outing. That time I want to be closer to you but it hurt me because we have to acting like love hate couple. When that filming end I thought you want to get my numbers and I'm ready want to give it to you but you didn't. It make me upset. But when we meet again and when you safe me I know I really love you Dae. I'm really Jaelous when you become closer with Seohyun. It make me mad. I just want to knock you out there. I know Top oppa confess to me but I want to tell you I don't have any feeling for oppa except friend only and I'm bout to tell oppa about it. Because the only guy that I love is you. Yes Daesung I will be your girlfriend your angel and your wings so please don't leave me because I can't live without you Dae. Tiffany cry happyly.

Hearing that make Daesung cry also and he quickly hug Tiffany. Tiffany hug her back and they stay in that position for about 10 minute.

"Thank you Fany". Daesung said

"Your welcome Dae". Fany reply

Then Daesung broke the hug. He then hold Tiffany cheeks and he move her head closer to Tiffany. Closer..... closer.....closer until their lip just about to touch to each other.

"I love you Tiffany". Daesung said.

"I love u too Dae". Tiffany replied.

When the bout to kiss someone push the door and went into the room make both of them shock.

"WHAT"?

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey guys it me I know it been like more than 2 fuxxking years to this update im really sorry for that because I'm lost in the middle of story. It make me fell hopeless to continue it but thanks for those who still reading it. You guys save me. I will finish this story as soon as possible. Thnks for reading again. Please leave your comment and subscribe to my story. I love all of you. Thank you.....BOW...