Confident

END...OF MY STORY...?

Bigbang dorm

Daesung pov

"Yah Kang Daesung you must become more brave". Jiyong hyung yell at me.

"I have become brave before hyung but what i got just insulted at me". I replied to his hyung.

Yeah i have confess my feeling to a girl before but that girl just said that she don't like ugly person and i got insult with many things. That made me become more shy in front a girl especially an idol. I just felt that i doesn't deserve to become a friend with any of them.

"You know what your problem daesung". Youngbae hyung asked me.

"What hyung"? I asked annoyingly.

"You just don't have any confident in yourself". Youngbae hyung answer me with his eyesmile.

"Yeah hyung I totally agree with youngbae hyung you must become more confident like me". Seungri said joyfully.

"Aishh I just have the feeling of ashamed in myself not like you maknae". I replied

"Whatever and you hyung why do you busy with you phone". Seungri asked top hyung.

"What? What busy? I'm just playing the game". Top hyung replied nervously while trying to keep his handphone.

"Oh really hyung or you just send the massage secretly to a girl hyung". Seungri tease top hyung.

"YAH do you want to die". Top hyung yelled at seungri and we just laugh at these two argue.

"Now seriously daesung if you always like this you will never get a girl". The leader told me.

"That better be right". I answer with lazy tone.

"YAH". Jiyoung hyung and Youngbae hyung smack my head.

"Arasso arasso hyung I will try my best ok hyung". I answer in pain.

"Good". The four smile with nodding their head.

 

 

 

This is my first chapter I hope that you will like this and put your comment. Once again sorry for my bad English and sorry because I just put bigbang moment and I promise after this snsd moment is coming.