Runaway Heiress

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny

Today is the first day of school. I need to leave early since the student council has a meeting today and I also need to meet well actually guide and be friend the daughter of daddy kwon.

Flashback 1 week ago
At the Lee residence

"Excuse me Mr. Lee sorry to interrupt you're dinner but someone is looking for you."

"At this hour? All right I'll be there in a minute."

Living room

"Uhmm Mr. Kwon please take a seat. Mr. Lee will be here in a while." Said the maid and bows before leaving the room.

A few moments later Mr. Lee entered the room and was shocked to saw Mr. Kwon. Mr. Kwon greeted Mr. Lee with a friendly hug and they take their seats.

"So, Kwon what brings you here?" Mr. Lee notice the worry look on his face.

"Well my daughter leave the house and I'm worried." 

Mr. Lee is so shocked because it is unlikely to happen that the heiress of the Kwon will leave her family since the girl loves her parents so much.

"Wait why? What happen?"

"Well the night before she disappears we have an argument. My daughter does not want to be home school anymore. And I did not agree to this, since it is to dangerous. I don't want to risk it."

"You know Kwon. Yuri is a big girl now she can make her own decisions. She wants to explore the outside world she doesn't want to be confine in a one big mansion. You should understand her. You can't baby sit her forever. Trust your daughter she can take care of herself."

"But she is my baby girl, my princess." Said Mr. Kwon with a pout.

"I know but she is not getting any younger. You know the kids in their ages they are curious. You just need to trust her, you know your daughter she will not do anything that will get her to a dangerous situation."

Mr. Kwon didn't say anything but he thinks that Mr. Lee is right instead he just bow her hear in shame.

"So did she already enroll to a university?"

"Yes. Blue Mountain State University."

"Oh Blue Mountai-- wait Sunny Bunny and  Kim's daughter also study in that University."

"Really?"

"Yes so maybe you should let Yuri study in Blue Mountain. Sunny and Taeyeon can be her friends. Those two can watch her for you. They are childhood friends anyway. Wait I'll call my daughter."
After a few minutes Sunny and her Dad enter the room.

"Uncle Kwon!!!" Sunny run and hug Mr. Kwon. Which is reciprocated by the man.

"Hello bunny how are you? You're still the same since I last saw you well except the hair color and the length of your hair."

"I'm still cute right?" Sunny said with her aegyo face.

"Yea and your height is still the same. Hahahaha." With that said Mr. Lee also burst in laughter while the poor bunny has  a dark expression in her face.

"I'm just kidding bunny." Mr. Kwon throw her a puppy eyed look.

"Alright alright so what brings you here uncle?"

"Well my Yuri runaway from home and I'm asking for your father's help." And with that the two man told Sunny what happened.

"Its so unlike Yuri to runaway from you guys. But me and Taeyeon will do our best to take care of Yuri."

End of Flashback

And thats what happened.Oh well I'm already here at school but I have to go to the student council office first. I just hope Yuri will be okay.

Student Council Office

"Okay guys. We will do this quick. Let's just talk about what we will do in freshmen orientation later."

And the meeting goes on the President assigning the task and organizing the ceremony. 

When we finish it was 10 mins before the class starts so I started to walk out of the room and go to my assigned classroom when I noticed a commotion. 

It was Ok Taecyeon again about to punch a girl and I stopped him before his fist lang on the girls face. When I turn to look who the girl was I was surprised to see Yuri. I threaten Taecyeon so he will stop  the bullying and Yuri to her room.

Taeyeon

I'm already here in my classroom seating quietly. I was waiting for Yuri to come. Sunny already told me what happened and I'm glad that I could be a help. My family and Sunny's family used our connection to get the information about Yuri so we can match my classes and her classes. Sunny didn't tag along since it will be too obvious if she's also with us. 
Honestly I am thinking that I was being tricked since I was the one who is doing all the work done but since it's for Yuri I let it slide. 

The bell for the first class rung already but Yuri is still not here. Maybe I'll play a game in my phone while waiting. 

A few minutes later I was about to finish the level when I noticed someone walk past beside me. I turn to look at my back and surprised that it was Yuri. She was about to sit in the chair behind me so I stand and stopped her quickly before she sat in the chair. She looks pissed so I offer her the chair beside me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter